Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'll play more WoW than any one human should play in an evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

halfbakedbliss wrote:
I'll play more WoW than any one human should play in an evening.

I would too...

But, alas, my time ran out and I need a new time card. Oh well.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Happy Winter-een-mas everyone, tell us how you're celebrating. Me? I bought myself two new PS2 games:Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly and I-Ninja.
Also I am planning to write to the developers of Black and White to congratulate them on a game which is still going strong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

melmite wrote:
Happy Winter-een-mas everyone, tell us how you're celebrating. Me? I bought myself two new PS2 games:Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly and I-Ninja.
Also I am planning to write to the developers of Black and White to congratulate them on a game which is still going strong.

No offence, but the games you bought are crap, well at least in my opinion. Do you like them? I would like to know.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:33 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

sir_michael wrote:
melmite wrote:

No offence, but the games you bought are crap, well at least in my opinion. Do you like them? I would like to know.

The first two? Yes, they're bad. However, Black & White (not Creature Island) will pwn no matter how old it gets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

halfbakedbliss wrote:
sir_michael wrote:
melmite wrote:

The first two? Yes, they're bad. However, Black & White (not Creature Island) will pwn no matter how old it gets.

I was talking about I-Ninja and Spyro:Enter the Dragonfly, I like Black and White, I own the second one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I shall play (*cough* am playing) Fire Emblem, Ocarina of Time and Path of Radiance XD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:02 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I bought Age of Empires III, and lots of new cables XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

sir_michael wrote:
melmite wrote:

Yes they are crap, although I fell in love with the Spyro games at the age of 12 so I thought I'd complete my collection with Enter the Dragonfly (very glitchy by the way).
To make up for these I also bought myself Dead of Alive 3 and have just finished a gruelling 18 hour stint playing Kingdom Hearts (Best Game Ever) although I still haven't completed it (tiredness got in the way of competency).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

melmite wrote:
sir_michael wrote:
melmite wrote:

Yes they are crap, although I fell in love with the Spyro games at the age of 12 so I thought I'd complete my collection with Enter the Dragonfly (very glitchy by the way).
To make up for these I also bought myself Dead of Alive 3 and have just finished a gruelling 18 hour stint playing Kingdom Hearts (Best Game Ever) although I still haven't completed it (tiredness got in the way of competency).

I too love Spyro(One of my first gaming experiences), but that one disappointed me. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So far on Winter-een-mas:

-Raised a few of my stats on Runescape to 60, and more will follow since my comabt stuff is at 59.
-Went from the Tower of the gods to almost where I can go into one of the temples in LoZ: WW. I did a lot of other random stuff along the way, such as visiting the fairy fountains.
-Made massive progress in my 10-somethingth playthrough of Metroid Fusion, though I could probably beat that in one sitting if I wanted to.
-To make up for the lack of a PS2, I carried around a paper version of the Prince of all Cosmos I made. (Instructions and pattern are here. Good luck reading Japanese!)
-I also carried my GBA SP around with me.
-I seriously contemplated sticking a broken Gamecube controller on a stick, but that would've been too much, even for this holiday and my unusual demeanor.
-Cheered when I saw Starcraft made the front page of Wikipedia.
-Played Age of Empires 3 and got a Level 30 home city.

And I did all that while still attending school and county band.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

DiscordantNote wrote:
-Went from the Tower of the gods to almost where I can go into one of the temples in LoZ: WW. I did a lot of other random stuff along the way, such as visiting the fairy fountains.

I want. That. Game. Badly x_x.

Anyways, I beat 2 dungeons in LoZ: OoT since this started... and got about 3 chapters in each of the FE's O_O. Have I been playing THAT little? I suppose just too much LoZ XD. But I really need to move ahead in both Fire Emblems. I suppose I'll grind through 6 chapers in Path of Radiance tomorrow =D.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2