Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The Sims 1 or The Sims 2?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I actually enjoy TS1 better than TS2, just because its WAY faster then the loading screens on TS2, and its just easier to handle. I would defiently love it if TS2 didnt have loading screens, and when it turned into and into night it wouldnt freeze up for a minute :P I would probably have to get a brand new computer for it to work good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sims 1. I nearly didn't buy it. Boy am I glad I did! That game provided hours and hours of entertainment. Not that The Sims 2 didn't but still

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, I enjoy TS1, I dont know why, I like the simplicity of everything compared to TS2, just because its easier to play, I also play TSO so I am used to it, I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The sims 2 all the way. yes it takes longer to load, and yes i miss some of the items etc that i had in the sims 1 (eg spiral stair cases!) but the sims 2 is so much more challenging! making friends on the sims 1 was easy, you just had to do a specific set of things everytime, the sims 2 is slightly more complicated, and there are so many more aims you can do as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I love simplicity :) LOL,thats why I love TS1, I would love TS2 if it werent for the loading screens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Get new computers :P You guys cant analyse a game on a computer because of your own computer..

Sims 2 hands down, I miss items and pets, but 2 is just SO MUCH BETTER.

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Haha this makes me sad. I had Sims 1 with expansion packs all the way to Unleashed, but I lost them all when I reformatted my computer. It was all borrowed from someone I lost contact with, so I couldn't reinstall. Makes me miss Sims so much!. But the first had so many bits I didn't enjoy- I mean I LOVE the game but..

The fact the old 50-year-old man would sleep in his daughter's purple pink and blue bedroom made me concerned.

And then she'd go and pass out near the pool.

Quote:
Image How come in the TCG: Darkest Faerie edition there's a Yellow Gallion, but no such option to paint your Gallion this colour exists?.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Dusket wrote:
Haha this makes me sad. I had Sims 1 with expansion packs all the way to Unleashed, but I lost them all when I reformatted my computer. It was all borrowed from someone I lost contact with, so I couldn't reinstall. Makes me miss Sims so much!. But the first had so many bits I didn't enjoy- I mean I LOVE the game but..

The fact the old 50-year-old man would sleep in his daughter's purple pink and blue bedroom made me concerned.

And then she'd go and pass out near the pool.

haha yeah thats why i love TS1 because htey are soo stupid :)

zorg wrote:
Get new computers :P You guys cant analyse a game on a computer because of your own computer..

Sims 2 hands down, I miss items and pets, but 2 is just SO MUCH BETTER.

Yeah true, maybe if i had a better computer I would be saying TS2, but yeah..I probably will for x-mas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have both and I guess I would have to say that I like Sims 2 better because of the reality of it but you are right about it being slower cause it takes so much more to run it. I am waiting till I get a new computer with a good video card and will start playing it again. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yeah, I SERIOUSLY need a new computer xD I got this one in 2001, but it kinda sucks now..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since I only have Sims 1, with no expansion packs, and not even with patches...

I can derive endless hours of fun from the first pack. I don't think it would be safe to give me Sims 2. Besides, I'm obsessed about giving Bob and Betty Newbie the perfect lives. The number of times I've reset or uninstalled and reinstalled the game just so everything would work the way I want it to... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

On my computer its faster to load TS2 rather than TS1... but i love TS2 much better because the people are more detailed and there are more things you can do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Maybe its because you have a newer computer than i do..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have no doubt in my mind that TS2 is better. TS1 was a pure revolution in gaming, and as it stands is a great game - but TS2 is closer to what the team wanted TS1 to be like, but they didn't have the know-how to do it in the first game.

Yes it may take longer to load, but that's no reason to say it's any worse. The fact is the only thing missing in TS2 are items, while there are so many great additions, and with all of the new packs coming out I'm sure pets and other things you miss won't take long to appear.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Topher wrote:
Maybe its because you have a newer computer than i do..

My computer is 2001 aswell :P I just have 1337 h4x0r skills (The viruses turned into solid lifeforms and i now have a super computer that does my biddings)

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next