Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Mother 3
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n08/a3uj/index.html

-ultimate drool-

Okay, I know it isn't exactly new news that they announced that it was going to be released (happened a long while ago), but I thought I'd post since it is scheduled to be released next month in Japan.
Any fan of the SNES game Earthbound (English ver. of Mother 2) would like this news. I really hope they decide to bring it to American, though no word has been spoken about interest in that just yet.

Not very much information has been let out about the game except for a few screenshots. Nintendo has been doing a good job at keeping it locked up.

I really love Mother and Mother 2 (Earthbound), so I'm really excited about this and I hope they decide to bring is over here to the US. :)
Sad that Ness isn't the main character of this one, though, the new blonde guy looks pretty cool. Can't wait to get more information on this.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:57 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Earthbound was awesome, band I can't wait for this to be released. :D

Too bad it's on the GBA, I suppose I could always get one for that game and a few others I want to play, but I suppose it wouldn't play so well on anything else. :\

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:40 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

What is the game "Mother" about anyways? I can't read japanese :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I'm really bad at explaining things, so I just took a quote as the description for Mother (Earthbound Zero). lol

"A young boy named Ninten wakes up one night to find that his house has been taken over by a poltergeist. As he goes down stairs his father calls and tells him there is something deeper going on, then a mere poltergeist.
Ninten learns he has psychic powers, strange and unusual powers that are unexplained,
except the slight mention of them in his Great Grand Father's Diary.

It's time for Ninten to embark on a journey, to get to the heart of the plague that has
turned honest people into crooks, animals driven insane and piecing together a haunting
melody that lingers in the world to be answered.

Ninten will unite with the shy gifted one from the snow land, the weakling from the huge
city, and the devastated youth of a crime infested town, to find an answer of their own.
Who is destroying all these lives, taking the lives of a boy's parents and kidnapping an
entire town's adults to leave the children helpless and terrified? Who has lost his tail?"

Wow, that was rather long. And I still don't know why his default name wasn't Ness in the first one.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]