Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: HTML help needed. Know html? glance in here! Big Reward!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, I was somehow elected webmaster of the drama club at my high school... simply because I was the most knowledgeable person in reguards to computers... but thats only because of my photoshop editing and cartooning and such. I dont know any html, however.

If I were to give somebody a VERY SIMPLE layout design.... ill even provide images and everything.... could somebody create this website for me? I dont mean, literally create the website, as I have to link it from the High School webpage anyway, but mainly, I need html for a simple web page with a logo, a place to type things, aaaaaand stuff. I can give somebody a link.

If you know your html, this task should be very simple. However, as it will take some of your time, I WILL PAY YOU. I can't give you real money, but PM me an ammount of neopoints you would like, and your wish shall be granted..... I am willing to give a large sum on neopoints for somebody to help me with this! I MEAN IT. LOTS OF NEOPOINTS. HELP ME PLEEEEASSSE.

Can somebody help me? Post if you want. PM me to make a deal. :D It should be a simple webpage... i promise.

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
Some more information Reguarding what the website will need.

a) If I can get somebody who can only really make a front page, then it will simply have a place to post news updates.... I suppose it would be somewhat like a blog... and instead of sidebars, little seperated areas on either side to post a Calender... (simply a list of dates, not an actual calendar) and a place to put a logo.

b) If I could get somebody who really knows their html, what would be very cool is to get a front page with a blog, or a place to put some news. I sidebar would be AMAZING... if I could get somebody to create links to pages to place these things:
i) A typed out Calendar
ii) Pictures
iii) Informaton about the drama club itself (merely text with a picture or two)
iv) Drama Club Events (would have a list of the things that went on at the last meeting, and a place to put current important dates at the top)

I'm trying to make it simple. If "b" is simple for somebody, please help. I would give anything, because in the past weve only had a page with basically a white background, with a list of people in the drama club and thats about it. If I could get a web page started, it would be amazing, especially since our school has such a gigantic Drama program. So if anybody can help, please, do so and post or PM me!

EDIT AGAIN:
I found a pretty cool layout that I like, except i might change a couple things.... but I really like this one:
http://www.xentrik.net/layouts/blockie/colour.html
Is that pretty simple?

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Use Microsoft Frontpage. You don't need to know HTML to use it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What kind of site.. eg do you want/need a sidebar, do you want frames? A little more information would help out.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

843 wrote:
Use Microsoft Frontpage. You don't need to know HTML to use it. :)

Worst advice ever :) If you _have_ to use a WYSIWYG editor, then at least use Dreamweaver ;)

Since these are no longer temporary forums, I will update my signature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

unclekyky wrote:
Worst advice ever :) If you _have_ to use a WYSIWYG editor, then at least use Dreamweaver ;)

Agreed. FrontPage is overrated. :P

I'm willing to help out since I like to tackle projects like these and I've been webmaster for several of my old clubs before. This is just a one time thing, correct?

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'd be willing to help as well. (I lurve this sort of thing.)

By the way, your link thing doesn't seem to be working for me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]