Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As Angara travelled closer to her destination, she heard the faint sounds of a lute. It seemed to be coming from the fountain which was the halfway point to the main castle. It would only be a slight veer off her path, so she decided to let her curiosity win out. As she approached, she saw a blue Grundo sitting on the large fountain's lip, playing a lute. He played extremely well. Angara walked up to him.

"Hello, sir. Are you from around here? You do not seem familiar. You play very well." Angara smiled and nodded to his lute.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Looking up at the light colored kougra, Ooplir smiled. "Thank you," he replied softly, "but you are too kind. And yes, I am a traveller from another city, but I have been here many times before." Pausing, he surveyed the crowd looking for any faces he might not want to see. Not seeing any, he turned back to the girl as he put his lute on his back.
"The name's Ooplir, by the way, and yours?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Frankly, I can't do anything unless Eo responses. She's been giving OOC comments for her past few posts...]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Ooops! I didn't notice your post, I was waiting for you to respond. Sorry about that, Glass Miracle!]]

*The Lupe with horrible eyes bounded up towards Jewellie, coming to a gliding halt less than a foot away from her. In a voice like metal grating against stone, she hissed, "I would advise you not to get in my way." Without another word or look, she preformed another magnificent leap, soaring above Jewellie and crashing into a plump Ixi maid carrying fresh sheets, bounding off the side of the stairway and rampaging through the palace with seemingly no direction.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Jewellie froze, horror plastered onto her face, as the Lupe flew over her with majestic grace. She turned back quickly, but the Lupe had already disappeared into the palace. She perked up immediately, and tossed her rag cloth away. Jumping over the Ixi maid, she made haste to follow the Lupe. Time for an adventure!

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir had entered the place in the castle where Jewellie was just in time to see the Lupe jump over the Ixi. She clacked her beak, as she watched Jewellie run after her.

"Why run, when you can fly?" she muttered, and flapped to gain lift. When she was high enough, almost touching the ceiling, she continued after them. "Interesting."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*Flying up the many towering staircases, paws hardly touching the ground like some majestic stag, Eo reached one of the topmost levels. She paused at a door with a shiny golden handle and flowers around it. Yes, Eo thought, This will do nicely.

The door was locked, but flicking out a silvery claw from an oversized paw, the Lupe handeled that, sliding out the metal centres of the hinges. As the door fell inwards, she grinned horribly, ready to attack, with claws at the ready.... inside sat a Uni, not knowing what was happening, for the door had fallen soundlessly onto the pillows she had scattered about her room for her sister to clean, and she was brushing out her long pink mane with an arrogant vanity. Her eyes caught something moving in the mirror, and she thought it was a stray bit of hair- until she noticed the gleaming fangs. The Uni let out a long, high-pitched shriek, whirling on the spot.

Back downstairs the maid, stood up, the sheets all over the place. "GUARDS!" She screamed. pointing to the way the albino had went. "I heard screaming! A Lupe bowled me over! Please, hurry!" she babbled when they came immediately to her call. Upon the door the Lupe had unhinged was engraved the words, Princess Ruby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 9:29 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Alright, it's Ruby smurf kicking time! ^_^]

Jewellie pushed her limits, and forced herself to run some more. She was unsure of where the Lupe went, as the creature was just too fast, but she could guess, from the trail of mess that the Lupe had left. Jewellie made haste to follow the trail. The trail pointed to a very familiar tower. Deciding that she had nothing to lose, Jewellie ascended the spiral steps, knowing the stairs only led to one room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The kougra smiled and answered, "Angara. Nice to meet you." She curtsied and shifted her cloak around her so passersby wouldn't recognize her, but left enough of her face revealed to casually speak to the musician. "You come here often? Is it strange that I have not seen you before. My father runs the Golden Feather Tavern. It's pretty popular. Most travellers and regulars stop in. I usually work there to help him out during the day. Are you going to be in town for a while? The minstrel who usually stops by has gone on a journey. I'm sure my father could let you take his place temporarily. He'd be able to give you room and board in return for your music."

Angara looked at the rising sun to determine the time. She hadn't lost much from stopping so far, but she must be on her way soon. She smiled genially and looked to the Grundo for a response.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Traukin stared mesmorised at the glimmering of the new sun off a trickling fountain nearby. A slight cry went up from the opposite side of the forum snapping Traukin out of his daze. A small Gelert had pick-pocketed a well-dressed Aisha and now the Aisha's self-pitying wails mingled with the shouts and yelling of those trying to stop the thief.

Traukin smirked knowingly, They're not going to catch him. Traukin had, in his various wanderings, encountered a number of thieves, assassins and other "for hire" workers, the number one rule? Don't do something unless you know you can do it successfully - doing something you know you can't do is only suicide.

The Gelert ran between the crowds, fountains and stalls. Turning slightly as a large Grundo lunged for him the Gelert headed straight for Traukin. Pulling a piece of cloth over his head Traukin side-stepped the Gelert and stepped back into the path of the oncoming group of Grundos.

The Grundo's eyes flew open as he saw Traukin step in front of him, leaning backwards the Grundo tried to stop before and impact took place, too late... The Grundo ran straight into Traukin full force sending both of them crashing into the edge of the fountain that had Traukin spellbound earlier and straight into the freezing water which the sun had not yet had time to warm.

Sitting up in the middle of the fountain and frowning at the Grundo as if to blame him, Traukin shot at glance in the direction the Gelert was running, he was too far off to catch now... Good! No need for violence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Ooplir smiled at Angara. "I thank you for your generosity. You may be seeing me there later, depending how things go," he replied. Looking down at his lute, he retuned it for the next song, a much more meloncholy piece. Strumming the first few chords of the intro, he looked back up at Angara, smiled, and nodded a silent thanks. With that, he launched into his next song.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"You're welcome. Feel free to stop by anytime. Your music is lovely," Angara answered the Grundo. She smiled and listened to his music a little longer, then decided she had to move on.

"I hate to stop listening, but I have to get going. I have to meet someone before it gets too late. It was really nice meeting you. I hope to see you around." She nodded thanks to the Grundo and continued on her way up the street towards the main castle.

I hope I'm not too late. I shouldn't be because I didn't stop for too long, the kougra thought. I can't wait to see Berran. I better walk a little faster to make up for time. The thought of Berran made her smile and she quickened her feet to get their faster.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Ahhh, Glass! We're allowed to curse on the boards now? NOW ya tell me! *curses all over XD*]]
*Ruby dashed behind her curtains, trying in a foolish manner to hide from the ghostlike Lupe. "GUARDS!" she shrieked. "A GHOST! IT'S GONNA KILL ME!" Suddenly a number of heavily armored guards bursted their way up the long spiral staircase, shoving past poor Jewellie roughly with their steel shoulder-plates. A light-green shoyru signalled the charge with his long aerodynamic spear, and a rush of at least ten armored guardsbeasts with weapons rushed at the unhinged door.

Inside the Lupe was in the middle of another leap, straight at Ruby, who was shrieking in horror, frozen in her place in fright of the horrible eyes. The Shoyru leapt in front of her, his spear raised, pointed at the Lupe's heart. Eo pushed aside, almost on thin air, and landed right next to it. There was a small pause, like the deep breath before the plunge, and the guards fell upon Eo. She fought bravely, but was overwhelmed by their numbers. As they piled on top of her, striking with their weapons, she caught sight of Jewellie, meeting her eyes, before sinking in pain. The Shoyru, their leader, struck the Lupe upon the head with his bright-burnished Vambrace, and she fell into darkness.

[[Well look at that! Another use for Vambraces!]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(What's a Vambrace? :thinking: )

Amdir flew higher as the guards passed, hitting her head on the ceiling. "Ouch!" she muttered. She was glad she had not been going to fast, or she might have been even more hurt than a bruise she was sure would come, sooner or later.

She heard the sounds of a battle, and hurried on.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:32 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Having not found any info on her target she had decided to head back to the castle. Upon entering however she found it going nuts as somone shouted something about a lupe.She quickly ran up to where the commotion was jus in time to see the lupe being taken down. "Do i have to keep telling you to not do that! I swear if you damaged this one who knows what punishment youll encour this time for it."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next