Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Or not, they might do what Mariah's doing for the Pepsi/Ringtones ads, where she wrote like 45 jingles you can get as ringtones. Maybe if it's successful thy'll release it. I want it to be longer though.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:50 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

NeoPet_online wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
I think it's alright as long as each song has a diverse flavor. You know what I mean - some artists produce songs that sound basically the same, but with different lyrics and a few different variations on the music.

For example, although I'm biased, Kelly Clarkson is great. All of her singles released so far have been totally varied and unique.

I hope to god her next single is 'Go' I am obsessed with that song, I'm always singing it!!! :D

I want Gone or Addicted... I love those tracks! <3

Anyway, I think that admist all of our little conversations here we've reached one point: mass singles are only good to the listeners if each single sounds diffferent and are 'individual', and that artists should release more singles for more popularity?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sounds right. I think we've reached a consensus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:05 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tyrannitar wrote:
NeoPet_online wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
I think it's alright as long as each song has a diverse flavor. You know what I mean - some artists produce songs that sound basically the same, but with different lyrics and a few different variations on the music.

For example, although I'm biased, Kelly Clarkson is great. All of her singles released so far have been totally varied and unique.

I hope to god her next single is 'Go' I am obsessed with that song, I'm always singing it!!! :D

I want Gone or Addicted... I love those tracks! <3

Anyway, I think that admist all of our little conversations here we've reached one point: mass singles are only good to the listeners if each single sounds diffferent and are 'individual', and that artists should release more singles for more popularity?

Sadly, I'm pretty sure Walk Away is the last single on Breakaway. (I check fan boards and stuff...) But yeah, I LOVE Addicted. I don't want it to be a single though because I'd get tired of it, and I don't want to get tired of it. :( I hope "Go" is a single though because I LOVE it and I want the full song!

DM - Christina Aguilera had 5 singles from Stripped, not 7. (Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down, and The Voice Within)

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I can't wait to see the video for 'Ain't No Other Man'!!! I heard it for the first time yesterday... Got it from a friend, it's HQ, and it rocks!!! It's so awesome, her voice sounds so good paired with that kind of music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:54 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hil wrote:
But yeah, I LOVE Addicted. I don't want it to be a single though because I'd get tired of it, and I don't want to get tired of it. :( I hope "Go" is a single though because I LOVE it and I want the full song!

Don't hold your breath, rumors are saying that RCA and Kelly Clarkson have confirmed that "Addicted" is the last and final single to be released from "Breakaway".

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
Hil wrote:
But yeah, I LOVE Addicted. I don't want it to be a single though because I'd get tired of it, and I don't want to get tired of it. :( I hope "Go" is a single though because I LOVE it and I want the full song!

Don't hold your breath, rumors are saying that RCA and Kelly Clarkson have confirmed that "Addicted" is the last and final single to be released from "Breakaway".

I heard that too, but I heard it from Wikipedia so I don't know if I believe it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
wowzer... you know.. artists should just put 12 hits on their album.. so they can release their entire albums as singles.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shoyru_Lover wrote:
wowzer... you know.. artists should just put 12 hits on their album.. so they can release their entire albums as singles.

But then when you get the album, there's nothing new because you heard it all already. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shoyru_Lover wrote:

Well, you know, it really takes effort to make quality sounding, catchy songs (As you know) and it really dumps a huge amount of pressure on an artist/producer/writers/etc... But as long as the album is perfect to the artist, that's all that should matter.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:14 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

NeoPet_online wrote:
I can't wait to see the video for 'Ain't No Other Man'!!! I heard it for the first time yesterday... Got it from a friend, it's HQ, and it rocks!!! It's so awesome, her voice sounds so good paired with that kind of music.

Compared to what I've seen in her videos (Dirrty) then I am not going to anticipate that video a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tyrannitar wrote:
NeoPet_online wrote:

Compared to what I've seen in her videos (Dirrty) then I am not going to anticipate that video a lot.

But what about her other videos like "Beautiful" - don't judge a book by its cover ;)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3