Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:56 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard looked at the cheetah, a smirk plastered upon his beak. Briefly he forgot about his predicament, and let out a giggle as he watched the cat "gracefully" slide down.

He likened it to his own predicament... and decided that he was, essentially... screwed.

"Excuse me comrades, plushies, friends,
Can you spare a moment for an owl with split ends?
I'm a little entangled in these plastic contraptions...
Would really appreciate immediate action!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
"Now I can get away from that dreaded dark box." Laksha fluffed her fur and stretched. She walked around and looked at the other toys; she heard the owl saying something about the plastic contraptions and ran over to it. She looked at the owl and said, "Split ends? I thought you were new...but anyway," Laksha bit the plastic contraptions and continued, "here we go! Wow they don't make these contraptions like they used to..." And she playfully ran in the room.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Isitha
Type of toy: Stuffed wizard toy
Appearance: Tall, but fairly thin. Wears dark blue robes with stars and moons on. Also wears a pointed hat.
Personality: Sometimes aloof. Is very warm hearted and kind really.
Which child you belong to: Jonathan

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira blinked, taking in her surroundings. She had never been in a box before, except for that night. But now she was out of it again. She stretched her long legs, and then stood. Scratching her left ear, she went to the nearest toy.

"Hi, I'm Sira, Emily's toy. You are?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yuli blinked in the soft moon's glowing light. He sat upon the window sill and watched the other toys view their new home. The room was a fairly decent size, 'Much roomier than my winter lake cardboard box I suppose.' he thought to himself as he waddled over to the edge, only to go too close, he slipped and fell to the floor with a small 'Squeak!'. The fish on the end of his pole squirmed and gave him a glare. Yuli glanced at the other toys and waddled over to his old cardboard display that John had left up next to a small pink plastice castle, 'Maybe no one will like me..' he thought to himself as he crawled into the display. A lake with many snow covered trees was painted on the box, along with a peaceful yellow cresent moon. He sat down and glanced at the other toys, thinking about talking to them.

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Virginia smiled at the toy who had been introduced as Sira.

"I'm Virginia, Beth's toy", she said to the toy.

Her happy expression quickly changed from happy to disgusted.

"What IS that smell? It's absolutely lurid!" she exclaimed to no one in paticular.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah Love had been propped up on the small couch. Looking below at the other toys, he decided to jump down. It was a far jump for a toy & he landed on his side. He got up and shook, his little chains on his collar making that clicking sound. As soon as Beth got him, she decided he needed tags like a real dog & so she put some small plastic metals to his collar. He didn't mind, it made him feel like a real dog. He walked over to the other toys and sat down surveying the room. "Hi, I'm Noah Love and you are?" he asked in no one in particular.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Sergeant Luke
Type of toy: Military Toy
Appearance: about 10 CM big, a large hat, completely green dressed, has a moustache
Personality: Grumpy and clumpsy, being disliked by most of the toys, not really liking children, tries to invent a plan to destroy all the children, but didn't manage to do it, is trying to do it this time
Which child you belong to: Jonathan (but he doesn't like him, because military toys are "stupid")

---

Somewhere under a few boxes, suddenly there is movement. The boxes start to wiggle and eventually just fall. Under the relativily giant boxes a little man stands up. "Ugh... i better liked it the old ways, when i was put in front of a window, where no kids just come and grab you and play "war" with other military toys..., that way we lost Sergeant Du Plastic..." The military toy seems to just woken up and stands up with a sigh while he says: "Yup, being in the military is hard work, but someday these children will repay... I almost know how, all i need now is..." He stopped talking as he noticed all the toys are looking at him, he looked around too and then says with a little smile: "Why hello there, my name is Sergeant Luke." He scratched his chin and continued "Well uh... Can i get an introduction here? You woke me up so it might be friendly if someone tell me who everyone is?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Almost all the others were awake, yelling out introductions, and running around. One was jingling. If they had been given advice about not letting their owners discover them, obviously they weren't heeding it. To keep up the illusion Furar would have to climb all the way back up to the curtain to re-stick himself or else Jonathan might suspect something. Then again, he was just four and Furar could probably get away with shifting places. Then again perhaps Jonathan would think his velcro pads were already broken and then he'd like Furar even less...too many things to think about.

Furar walked over the edge of the chest of drawers he had landed on to take the curtain express down to ground level. 'Scrrriiiiiiiitch' went the velcro as he slid down to meet his new comrades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:35 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
'Okay, this is NOT the ideal way to start the night,' thought Jimmy, as he looked at the room full of awakening toys while lying on his own roof upside down. Spinning his wheels and turning left and right, he tried to right himself without any intervention. Not succeeding, he looked around at the other toys.
"Ummm, help, someone, anyone?" Jimmy asked meekly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thissa pawed at the ball and answered the pretty fairy doll,"Yeah, it's not the cleanest, but they did just celebrate Christmas. Besides, these children seem like a lot of fun. Emily took me with her to show me her new books and then Beth showed me her new picture book. Unfortunately, she fell asleep while doing so. I had to lay under that heavy book for quite some time until everyone else was asleep."

Thissa noticed the toy car was having some trouble and bounded over to help. She curiously watched him rotate his wheels to try to turn over then batted him swiftly with her paw. The car flipped over. "There you go. That should be better." Thissa smiled at the car. "By the way, I'm Thissa. What's your name?" She sat down next to him and waved her tail back and forth. She was very excited to meet all these new toys.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha was still running around playfully when she crashed into Thissa and the toy truck. "AIee! Sorry, so sorry!" and she helped them both up. "Hi! I'm Laksha by the way. Hope you're not hurt."

Something caught Laksha's eye; it was a ball. She ran towards it and set her paw on the ball and started playing with it.

"Whee! I can do stuff on the ball!" She said gleefully as she stood on the ball, rolling it from one corner to the other.

((Lol, bad post, I know)

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard nodded and lept off the tree.
His hat soon turned him upside down, and he raised his wings as a shield.

However, that meant that when he landed, his wings were crushed.
"Greetings, chaps, name's Morterboard,
My, my, we've got quite a hoard!
Look at all these fluffy toys,
All for two girls and one boy!

They seem spoilt rotten, with no doubt,
Half of us will be cast out!
It's inevidable, come boxing day,
We'll be neglected and thrown away!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It looked quite funny, all these pets toys running around and talking to each other.
Sergeant Luke tried to meet everyone. He saw a lot of toys already...
"Quite spoiled boy! All these toys for one little boy!"
Walking to the tree, he heared Morterboard's short poem.
Suddenly he was terrified by fear, screaming: "What?!? Does this boy have 2 sisters?"
The sergeant just became quite hyperactive about this fact, he sighed...
"The worst things for a military toy are sisters, they say things like 'Oh wow look at this! A military toy'
after that they mostly of the time they flush us through the toilet, i never saw a real 'sister' before, but they must be terrifying monsters,
since we lost Sergeant Du Plastique that way..."

Luke now even became more hysterical, shouting "And this boy doesn't even like me! That means that either the boy gives me to the sister, or i get returned to the store..."
The sergeant thinked for a while, scratching his chin. He found out an idea but then sadly said:
"Oh well... The chance that i get returned is small, i only costed 0.20 $... And even if there is a chance, i can not take a risk this big!"

Not much people heared the sergeant grumping, and that's the way the sergeant wanted it, he was going to continue making a plan to destroy all children!
But he could not do it alone, he needed more people... As there where no other toys from the plastic army, he went to ask everyone: "Hey you, will you join my super evil plan?" Until someone said "I'm in!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah Love looked around at everyone and heard the sergent talking about some crazy plan. He walked over to him and said, "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will turn out pleasent." He saw how he was acting kind of funny & Noah Love hadn't seen that ever in a toy. "Are we allowed to leave the room?" he asked a loud.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next