Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Arogance1 - The only non-member question that invovles a pirate I can think of is Pirate's Treasure.

Quote:
Getting the rum

Talk to the sailors on the docks and purchase passage to Karamja for 30gp. Cross the gangplank to begin the voyage. Once you've disembarked go straight to the pub (as any normal person would in the sweltering heat of a tropical island!) It's the first building on the left (south) of the path. Trade with Zambo, the slightly drunk bartender, and buy a Karamjan Rum for 30gp.

The beginnings of a plan

If you talk to the customs officers on the docks, they'll tell you that Asgarnia has banned the import of spirits. If you try to go through with the rum the officer will confiscate it. In a small hut nearby you'll find Luthas, the owner of the adjacent banana plantation. Have a bit of a chat about the customs officer and he'll tell you that he knows her and that his exports don't get searched! Ask him for a job and he'll employ you to pick bananas and pack them into the crate outside.

Getting the rum to the mainland

Go outside and put the rum into the crate. Then go to the banana plantation and pick 10 bananas and put them in the crate too. Luthas will pay you 30gp for collecting the bananas. Talk to Luthas again and ask him where the bananas are going - he'll tell you that he sells them to Wydin, the owner of the food shop in Port Sarim. Go and talk to the customs officer and sail back to the mainland (costs 30gp again.)
Note: If you just teleport off Karamja, the bottle will break.

Getting the rum to Frank

You need a white apron now*1. When Wydin stops you, ask if you can have a job. Once you're employed you can go into the back of the shop and get the rum out of one of the crates. Take it to Frank and he'll tell you about the treasure.

The chest

After Frank tells you his tale he gives you a key to the chest in the Blue Moon Inn (central Varrock.) Open the chest (upstairs, end of the hallway) and inside you'll find a note. One Eyed Hector wasn't known for his handwriting, but it says, "Visit the city of the White Knights, in the park Saradomin points to the X which marks the spot."

The treasure

Go to Falador, opposite the park there's a small uninteresting building with a spade in it - take it. In the park the statue of Saradomin is pointing to an X created by paths, walk to the centre and click on the spade to dig with it. Be aware that the Gardener will attack you when you try to dig.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=43

*1: You can buy an apron from the clothing store in Varrock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DM was on fire! wrote:
Arogance1 - The only non-member question that invovles a pirate I can think of is Pirate's Treasure.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php

Thanks, that site really helped.

Where is the best place for me to fight to level up my strength, HP etc? I've been fighting lvl2 Goblins, but I need more of a challenge I think to level it quicker. I'm lvl20

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

arogance1 wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

Where is the best place for me to fight to level up my strength, HP etc? I've been fighting lvl2 Goblins, but I need more of a challenge I think to level it quicker. I'm lvl20

Have you found the dwarven mine yet? There are level 10 dwarfs in there along with some nice spots to mine lower level stuff.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Last edited by DiscordantNote on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DiscordantNote wrote:
arogance1 wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:

Have you found the dwarven mine yet? There are level 10 dwarfs in there along with some nice spots to mine lower level stuff.

OK, I'll try there then

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:09 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I am looking for someone to teach the basics, if so, read my rules.
............................................|..............................................................
...........................................V..............................................................

The 5th post will be my apprentice. He/she will recieve full steel, and my guide to playing runescape. He or she my PM me or message me ingame for questions. Every month my apprentice must be on 1 hour in a week.

If you accept, post your runescape username and I will get back to you ASAP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm back on Runescape... and my highest levels are in Woodcutting and Firemaking. :D

If you understood that without further comment... even I'm worried for you.

Basically, it's the idea that yew + graveyard + fire = Pottery symbolic goodness.

As self-made quests go, it beats trying to make a pie, anyway. Seriously, have you ever done that? Most excruciating rigmarole for food... ever. Now that I have my redberry pie, though, how many hit points does it heal?

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Nah, those are my highest levels too, don't worry. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I used to play this, but I eventually got so bored of it.

Although, I want to get my hands on World of Warcraft. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow tip.it is still around? That site is nearly as old as runescape itself. I really don't want to restart Runescape but Really long summer + not much to do May equal Runescape ;)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anoohilator wrote:
Wow tip.it is still around? That site is nearly as old as runescape itself. I really don't want to restart Runescape but Really long summer + not much to do May equal Runescape ;)

Yep. It's my favorite help site. :) Those calculators are handy.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:08 am 

Location: New Zealand(home of LOTR,Peter Jackson, the kiwi,Lion Red,stubbies...
I used to be a lvl 96,but sold my account with about 10 mil.

[center][fontc=#99CCf=terminals=3]____[br]()___)[br]||[br]||[/font][br]*New Member*[/font][/center]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10