Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Once everyone was inside, the girl closed the doors, locking them, and slipping the key into her pocket. She then walked carefully around the crowd of guests and over to another set of large elaborately carved doors, opening them slowly, revealing a large table completely covered with every food imaginable. A banquet, set for the entire party. A light music even filled the air in that room. Portraits were no where to be seen in this room, just beautiful landscapes, and painting of the town before it was a town. This room seemed different, less old, less dark then the rest of the manor. Maybe it was because it was decorated in a little more modern style, who really cared, there was food to be eaten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Jadzia gazed at the room. Wow...it's...really big... Without realising it, she walked around and looked at the landscape paintings. They were, no doubt, very beautiful. However, they gave Jadzia an uneasy feeling; and even Cascata sat still on Jadzia's shoulder. Jadzia started frowning slightly as she looked at the paintings, one by one. Although facing the food, Jadzia lost her appetite.

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:06 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kai skidded to a hault in front of the gates. ~Big...very um big...~
He moved closer to see if anyone was around. He didn't see anybody. The gates opened up, much to his surprise. He pedaled to the front doors, Set his bike aside, and walked inside.
Again, much to his surprise, he saw that others where already there.
"um, I'm not late, an I?" he asked shyly to no one in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sighing, Tirea gave up her search for the one with the Dragon stone. She blinked at the porch light, and the lightning, then muttered to herself, "Well. At least it has electricity." She looked at the girl, she was about her age, and wore the around the same period of clothing. Only she wore a dress, something Tirea would never wear.

Sighing once more, she followed the group inside, glancing around the mansion. "Interesting."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"In this case, it does." Ardys replied to the blonde girl, her eyes narrowed seriously. She tossed her head back, glancing at the sky as the thunder rolled across the front lawn and up the stairs onto the porch. The wind was cold, but Ardys didn't shiver. She merely folded her arms across her chest.

When the porch light flickered on, the talk going on between the others seemed to die down, and the door finally opened, revealing a girl who looked as if she had been rumaging through the boxes in her grandmother's attic and had put on the first thing she touched. The black dress was hideous, but had class, in an old, eerie sort of way. Ardys grinned at the girl as she walked past into the manor. The girl didn't grin back.

Ardys hardly felt at home when she stepped inside with her suitcase. The manor had an old, musty smell to it, and there was electricity, but it seemed like old, overused electricity. The lights were dull and hardly illuminated the main hall, and Ardys hated how the air felt so dusty and clammy.

The dining room was better. The lamps were brighter, the air was warmer, and the music made Ardys feel like she was back at home on her back porch listening to light jazz music as she relaxed. She sighed. She hadn't relaxed in a long time.

(Guh, that post didn't exactly land smoothly.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The dining room was absolutely beautiful. It seemed to be glowing and full of warmth compared to the foyer. Alexa entered along with the other invitees. She wan't sure if they were supposed to leave their luggage in the entrance hall or bring it with them into the dining hall. Since everyone else was still carrying theirs, she did the same.

Alexa walked around and looked at the different paintings on the wall. They were really beautiful. She wondered if they had been bought or painted by someone in-house. The smells from the abundant meal wafted throughout the room. She turned around and surveyed the food on the table. Everything looked delicious, yet something seemed out of sorts. She couldn't quite figure it out, so she shrugged it off and stood by the seat she picked out and placed her luggage on the floor behind it.

Alexa watched the other people look around and find their seats. Her eyes followed the mysterious girl curiously as she wondered what was going to happen next.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

( my character is a bit late...but just pretend she was here all the while. Since I don't really want to have someones intro on page five when everyone else is eating...or not eating (which ever they prefered) So yea...carry on with the posting ^^)

Hotaru carryed no heavy cases with her, just a small bag, it was all she really would need for this night. Carefully watching this girl, and the other guests, she could tell that there was somehting wrong with this house...but what. She stood in the door way of that banquet hall, not really wishing to venture within. She could feel a cold presence in that room. The room itself was full of sadness. Something happened in the room a long time ago, but what was it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((sorry, im going to have to withdraw from this RP. My life has been bisy lately, and i dont think i will be able to keep up. feel free to use my character as a plot helper though.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((If you want me too, I'll take over your character, Crow. If that's okay with Anime Queen.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega leaped in the doors, all of her excitiment just bubbling out. She started to twirl around, oblivous to everyone around her. She stopped, as she was getting dizzy and looked around. Her breath was just taken away. It was an extravagent room, with a beautiful hardwood floor just shimmering under the candlelight. The paintings on the walls lit up the room, and the high ceiling was painted with millions of colours in an abstract design. Zega couldn't help it, the beauty of the place made her start to sing. She was a beautiful singer, no doubt about that, but her song was eerie, almost alien like, but at the same time as beautiful as a rose.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((yes yes sure ^^...If you'd like to take over the character...you may...no problems there ^^))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Yay, yay, yay!))

Aaron raised an eyebrow to the singing girl.

"Er... you're acting a bit... strange", he informed her, his eyes wide. Her song was beautiful, but he had to admit to himself that bursting out into song in the middle of nowhere was just too weird. He looked at the girl to his right.

"It's a beautiful place, eh? But none the less, strange. Like that girl's song", he said to her.

"Yeah", the girl said, looking slowly around the room, "But something just isn't right here. It's all too perfect and old fashioned. I don't feel comfortable here."

"Nor do I. It just gives me the chills. I'm Aaron, by the way- and you are...?" he said to the blonde girl.

"Alex", the girl said with a smile, "Nice to meet you, Aaron. It looks like everyone's heading to the dining table. I just now noticed that there's actually food there. Shall we go and check it out?"

"Absolutely", Aaron replied, and together they walked towards the food-covered table.

((I'm guessing it's okay for me to make them have a conversation together, considering I'm both of them.))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jadzia sat down at the table, unwanting to look at the paintings again. "We need to see why we're needed here and get out as quick as possible." She said to Cascata.

Jadzia fished out something round from her bag and looked at it. Cascata pawed at it and purred, as if telling Jadzia to put it away before anyone in this manor gets interested in it. Jadzia put it back in the bag and she realised that she was the only one sitting down, so she stood back up sharply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alexa saw Jadzia sit down and started to pull out her chair. Something in Jadzia's hands caught the light briefly, but then it was gone. Alexa shrugged and was about to sit down when she noticed Jadzia stand back up. Alexa laughed softly. This is nuts. Why are we all standing around? Are we supposed to eat or will our hostess speak first? This is becoming very uncomfortable. I wish she would say something.

Alexa pushed her chair back in and looked to their hostess. "Thank you for inviting us to this marvelous manor. Before sitting down to this wonderous feast, I was wondering if you could say a few words on what we are to do next or why we are here?" Alexa tried to smile warmly at the girl, but the look that was returned to her was less than encouraging. A shiver went up Alexa's spine and she glanced away, deciding it was better to watch Jadzia play with her cat while waiting for a response.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Feeling as nervous as other people were, Jadzia walked closer to Alexa and whispered, "doesn't she bother you? She's right on my nerves, even Cascata feels a bit strange...Do you want to hold her? I'm sure you miss your cats." Jadzia held out Cascata to Alexa and Cascata purred softly. "I think I'm going to sit down and eat. My stomach is starting to hurt...I haven't been eating much lately. Feel free to pick Cascata up." Jadzia decided that if no one was going to make a move, she might as well just sit down; and so she did.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next