Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"Books are in the library." Ekkid said. "It doesn't take a gifted person to know that." He rose to his feet. "Let's go to bed, Shiloh. I am wearied of this stuff. We need to go to bed so that we can actually do stuff later today." Ekkid looked over at the sunrise. He yawned and reached a hand down for Shiloh to stand.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((whoops, must have misunderstood the title, gota edit my last post...))

"Alright, sorry." He said before walking to the library. I wonder what's eating him he thought to himself.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh, you old coot! Be nice!" She then stood and ran up to the other boy, stopping in front of him. "Don't mind him. I'm Shiloh and his name is Ekkid." Shiloh then looked to Ekkid, placing her hands on her hips. "I am not going to sleep just yet, young man. I ave been cooped up in there for waaayyy too long. I have another idea, though!" she said, her energy just now kicking in again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"But I am so weary." Ekkid said, rocking on his feet. He sat down and sighed. "I really want to---" He did not finish his sentence because he fell asleep. His rock armor hardened, and pulled him down to the ground. He slept on his side, legs extended and waist bent.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh shook her head. "Wow. YOU could have gone to sleep...but I'm not quite ready to yet," she muttered, bedning down and poking his head gently. "Ekkiiiid. Wake up...please?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Nice to meet you, but I don't know if your friend is up to it..." He said as he glanced to the sleeping Ekkid. He wondered if all of Ekkid's power's were earth related.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid could not feel Shiloh's pokes because she was poking the rock armor that was on his head, much like an attached helmet. He slept away, oblivious of the world around him.

Martio's finger began to twitch in the dark room. He was not yet conscious, but he was close.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shiloh sighed and made a playful face down at the sleeping Ekkid, leaning against a nearby tree. "Sorry. He's usually...not like this I guess," she said with a small smile. "So, what's your story? About being here?" she then asked, looking up at the leaves, her fingers tapping against her arm which was crossed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Well," He started, "as you probably already saw, I dissapear into shadows, but I can also bend them to my will. The people in my town got scared because of it, so my parents had to send me here or move. Apperently I'm a shadowmancer or something like that..." he looked at his own shadow, which had moved over to Ekkid's shadow and was trying to poke it awake. "My own shadow doesn't really listen much though. I am apperently supposed to be in the same dorm as someone with the last name Booker. Why are you here?" his black, swirling eyes looking directally into her's.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I'm Booker," she said, waving her hand a bit and smiled. She crossed one foot over the other, looking back at him.
"I'm a pyro. Simple as that. And I got itno a bit of trouble back home alot so...and when I discovered I can create fire at my will..." She shrugged. "And I think my dad was getting tired of listening to all my 'racket'." Shiloh laughed softly. "But that's pretty wicked about the whole shadow thing." She glanced down at Ekkid. "If you're in my room, you'll have to let Ekkid know as well. And then you can have some of my uber yummy coffee if you want." Shiloh now smiled jokingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid's shadow jumped up in surprise. It drug him up in front of it, trying to keep the light from smothering it. Ekkid snorted and woke, surprised to find himself upright. His rock immediately liquified and allowed him to be able to stand fully upright. His shadow clasped him on the back again. He looked down and saw Isaac's shadow. His shadow whispered in his ear everything that had happened while he was asleep.

"That is odd." Ekkid said. "My shadow has never broke from me before. Come to think of it, it has never spoken before." He pondered this a moment. "What have you done to my shadow, Isaac?" Ekkid's shadow shook a finger at Isaac's. "The Headmaster mentioned a new arrival earlier, but he never said that the arrival would be rooming with us, Shiloh. I think that he is in the same building, not in the same room." Ekkid nodded off, but his shadow poked him back awake.

Back in the dark room, Martio's whole body twitched as his consciousness rushed back to him. He laid on the floor for a moment, gathering his strength and wits. Then he slowly climbed to his feet.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:46 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"I didn't do anything to your shadow, my shadow desided that your's should wake up." he dug a paper out of his pocket and showed it to Ekkid. "This is all I got in the mail on my living conditions before I life" The paper read 'Your dorm will be with Ms. Booker, bring a sleeping bag'. "I have been asking arround for a Booker, and Shiloh seems to be the only one. Apperently I'm sleeping on the floor or something. I couldn't ask the headmaster, he has apperently been busy with a troublemasker." Isaac stuffed the paper back in his pocket.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ekkid harrumphed. "As if it isn't crowded enough already in our room." He said. "Come along, I will show you to the room. Don't try anything funny. I don't trust you yet, so you are going in front of me." Ekkid motioned for Isaac to step. His shadow ushered Isaac's on. Ekkid looked over at Shiloh.

"Are you coming this time, Shy?" He asked before following Isaac back toward the dormitory.

Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yes and be nice," she said. "I think i'll go up for just a lil' bit though. I might take a walk later on and try to clear some of this insane writer's block..." She began to follow the two, the straps on the back of her pants swaying back and forth, clinking a little bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:01 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac thought to himself I wonder if that kid from earlier was throwing the rocks... I wonder what I could do to get this guy to trust me... shadow!
what?
leave that other guy's shadow alone, he seems to have enough problems without you convinsing his shadow to become sential
fine, fine, but you owe me
Isaac was jolted from his thoughts when they reached the dormitory.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next