Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

*glomps Lil' Moof* I missed ya!

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just five weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. After Anoohilator's reign as HOH, NeoPet_online was evicted becoming the first member of the Jury. Every Houseguest evicted after NeoPet_online would help crown the winner of Big Brother 2. But the HOH competition was coming soon and the Houseguest's awaited patiently to compete. After a greuling HOH competition, matchbow walked away as the winner and nominated both Kidwaiy and Pixa for eviction. In the POV competition, matchbow continued his winning streak and won the POV. He decided to use the POV on his own nominations, and replaced Kidwaiy with Anoohilator," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? And who will win HOH?"
<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"To start off Pixa, how are you handling your first nomination?" questioned Ammer.

He laughed, "Not too well. It's sad to be pitted against a great friend in the house, too," he giggled once more and continued, "I guess cruising to the final isn't easy?"

"Well, it has been done before. Kidwaiy, you were taken off the Veto block, does it feel good?" asked Ammer.

"It feels great, I was so shocked. But I think it was a plan of Matchbow's because it has to be because I didnt even know anything about it. It was a big shock to me, I was so sure I was going to go," he replied sticking out his tongue.

"Interesting, I'll be back in a while Houseguest's," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house next? Anoohilator or Pixa, find out next,"
<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Pixa and Anoohilator are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from 2 to 0, Anoohilator you have been evicted from the Big Brother house,"

Anoohilator nodded as he rose from his seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed him. One by one they hugged him goodbye and he grabbed his bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome Anoohilator, please, have a seat," said Ammer as he instructed Anoohilator to sit on the couch beside him, "Anoohilator, you're the second member of the Jury, how does that feel?"

"I have no idea what that is, but it feels great," he replied with a big smile.

Ammer laughed, and explained, "Well, as part of the Jury, you, NeoPet_online and any other evicted Houseguest after you will be able to crown the winner of Big Brother 2,"

"Ah, well than if feels bittersweet," he replied.

"I bet it does. Now, Anoohilator, you've won HOH numerous times, and even Veto, do you feel this winning strength made you a target?" asked Ammer.

"Yes definately, also mixed in with the fact that I'd be up against my strongest ally," he answered, smiling.

"Do you think you would've been safe if you were not winning competitions?" Ammer wondered.

"No, not really," he stated.

"How confident were you that you were staying?" Ammer questioned.

"Not at all," he paused, "I have no idea what the others are thinking, not really a lot of discussion in the house is there," he said.

"Before we end the interview, Anoohilator who would you like to see win the game?" questioned Ammer.

"Tom!" he yelled enthusiastically.

"Thank you very much Anoohilator, good luck to you in the future," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," he replied.

"Coming up next, the HOH Competition,"

<hr>

HOH Competition #7 -- Remember This

In this competition, the Houseguest's are asked a series of questions about Big Brother events. But unlike previous competitions, they will be asked if one event happened before or after a specific event. If the Houseguest's have been studying the house recently, they should be able to win this competition easily.

Here are the questions,

o_0 started a campaign to save Queen Moofienne from eviction, but first, Bangel won POV.

Kidwaiy won HOH for the first time, but first, Nikita from Big Brother 1 shared her thoughts about the game

Queen Moofienne returned from her hiatus, but first, three Houseguest's did not send in their Diary Room entries.

Four Houseguest's were asked to re-send their application, but first, boochiguildstaff walked out.

The Houseguest's were given a riddle themed Power of Veto, but first, House Alpha and House Beta re-combined.

The Houseguest's were told that if they did not send their votes to evict and Diary Room entries, they'd recieve a penalty nomination, but first, the house was split into two.

Four Houseguest's were asked to re-send their application, but first, boochiguildstaff walked out.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's from Big Brother 1 did give an interview for this season?

How many Houseguest's actually put "Big Brother" as one of their favourite television shows?

As outgoing HOH, matchbow may not compete in HOH this week.

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations WIS, you are the new HOH!

<hr>

HOH Competition #4 Answers -- Remember This

True or False, one person has walked out from Big Brother 2.

False. Two, DM was on fire! and boochiguildstaff.

o_0 was evicted by a vote of 4-1, true or false?

False, o_0 was evicted by a vote of 5-1.

The POV has been used every week, true or false?

False, it wasn't used last week when Pixa won Veto.

Each week, there has been a different POV winner. True or false?

False, Pixa won Veto two times.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's live in an Eastern Time Zone?

<hr>

I understand that everyone got the second question wrong, therefore the tie-breaker was used.

Twitchy is on vacation and will be back tomorrow, therefore she wasn't included in the competition.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay hurray for WIS, man I got almost all of them wrong XD

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Congrats WIS, good job.:)

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for me to reveal my nominations," said WIS as he ran up to his HOH room to retrieve something.

<hr>

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Messs17 came down carry a marble block containing 2 keys in it.

"I have made a decision as Head of Household as to who will be evicted. The decision wasn't tough, I have to admit. To those who are nominated, please dont take it personally, so without further ado, the first person safe is Kidwaiy,"

Kidwaiy nodded his head as WIS spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Kidwaiy picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"NeoPet_online, you are safe," he said as he drew NeoPet_online's key from the block.

NeoPet_online nodded his head as Kidwaiy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. NeoPet_online picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were Twitchy and matchbow.

"I have chosen to nominate Twitchy and matchbow. It Sorry guys, but I dont think I've talked to you guys once during this game. That's probably my only reason for voting you two. Hope you guys dont take it personally,"

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Which Houseguest will win the Power of Veto and will they use it to save either Twitchy or matchbow?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Considering there are five players, everyone will be competing in the Power of Veto competition tomorrow.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Power of Veto Competition #4 -- Do you dare?

In this competition, the Houseguest's are given a series of dares. Each dare may seem either easy to agree to or hard, it all depends on the Houseguest. Below are the list of dares, simply PM me the dares back stating which dare you will and will not do. The Houseguest who agree's to the most dares will win the Power of Veto.

First dare: Unable to post on the thread for an entire week.

Second dare: Give up Veto for the next week.

Third dare: Give up HOH for the next week.

Fourth dare: Keep a specific set for the remainder of BB -- this set is specifically catered to something you hate.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed Pepsi as one of their favourite drinks?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The POV winner and ceremony will be postponed till tomorrow.

I'm waiting on one contestant to submit his/her answer. Normally, if someone didn't submit an answer, I'd post the winner/ceremony regardless but this person needed some clarification before answering. Therefore, the POV winner, and the POV ceremony will be tomorrow.

Diary Room, will be pushed back till Wednesday but voting is STILL going to happen on Wednesday as well. So to review,

Tomorrow (Tuesday) - POV winner is announced, POV ceremony occurs.
Wednesday - Diary room entries and voting occurs.

Everything should go back to normal on Thursday.

Thanks for your patience.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations to Twitchy for winning the Power of Veto!

<hr>
Power of Veto Competition #4 Answers -- Do you dare?

How many Houseguest's listed Pepsi as one of their favourite drinks?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:53 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Congrats Twitchy, I said 3 for the tie breaker so I was close.:)

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The Power of Veto ceremony was promised for yesterday, but Twitchy has not sent in her decision.

Remember that once the ceremony is posted, I will need everyone's diary room entries and their eviction votes.

<hr>
In order to prevent something like this in the future, I will be modifying the schedule. Diary Room entries will be moved to Wednesday, meaning on Wednesday, everyone must send me their Diary Room entry along with their vote to evict.

The Power of Veto ceremony will be moved to Tuesday, with the winner simply revealed on Monday. That gives the winner more time to think about their decision.

Thanks for your patience, I really hate having to post pone something for so long but this is the last time it will happen.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

sorry about this everyone! I went away for 10 days and it has kinda messed me up a bit.

but wow! I really didn't expect to win. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, it's time for the Veto ceremony," explained Twitchy as she walked into the living room.

The Houseguest's followed her one by one and sat on the two couches which were placed opposite of one another. Twitchy and matchbow took a seat in their red, couch chair in the middle of the living room.

"Welcome to the Veto ceremony. As the Power of Veto winner, I have the power to veto one of WIS' nominations. But before I do, matchbow, why should I use the veto on you?"

"I know this might be a hard decision, but i'd really appreciate it if you used the veto on me. i'd love to stay in this great game, but regardless, good on you for winning the veto and i support whatever you do with it," matchbow stated.

"Thank you, matchbow. In conclusion, I have decided to use the POV on matchbow. My reason is that he is a good player, I enjoy playing Big Brother with him as he adds an extra challenge to the game. This was still a really hard decision though,"

There was a bit of shock amongst the Houseguest's, matchbow nodded his head and returned to one of the long couches.

Twitchy continued, "As HOH, you, WIS are responsible to nominate a replacement nominee, therefore, I invite you to do so,"

WIS nodded and stood up from his position upon the couch, "I'd like to replace Twitchy with Kidwaiy. Sorry Kidwaiy, I've run out of people to put on the block. There aren't that many choices,"

Kidwaiy nodded his head as he walked towards the red chair and sat in matchbow's previous place.

"This meeting is adjourned," said Twitchy.

The Houseguest's stood up and began to hug one another. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Twitchy or Kidwaiy?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Now, today is Diary Room and Voting day.

Please send your Diary Room entries to me, and send your votes to evict either Kidwaiy or Twitchy to myself as well.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next