Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just four weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. Last week, Kidwaiy won the title of HOH and ousted an ally of o_0, Bangel. With the shocking twist of 'dual houses' introduced this week, the houses were split into two and it was WIS who won HOH for House Alpha. His nominations were limited but he chose to nominate both matchbow and Twitchy. One of the nominee's, Twitchy, won the Power of Veto and in a shocking event, decided to use it on matchbow making WIS nominate Kidwaiy in his place," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week?"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"To start off matchbow, in a suprising move, Twitchy used the Power of Veto on you, how did that feel?" questioned Ammer.

"It was unbelieveably surprising. I never in a million years thought that that would happen. it made be feel relieved to be off the block, but unnerved, thinking that he might have some other plan," he replied.

"Interesting, Kidwaiy, the twist of "Dual Houses" was introduced this week, how did you feel about the twist?" asked Ammer.

"Well, It was a big shock to me and to most of the other houseguests because no one was expecting it and basically for me it was bad because we had a little amount of people in the house and I couldn't compete for HOH so I knew I had a chance of being put up for eviction and here I am," he answered.

"Thank you Kidwaiy, I'll be back in a while Houseguest's," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "While these Houseguest's are just beginning their journey, a Houseguest from Big Brother 1 has had time to reflect on her time in the house, what will Nikita have to say about her experience in the Big Brother house?,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother; today either Kidwaiy or Twitchy will be evicted from the Big Brother house, which one has the house decided to evict? The results are coming up a bit later," Ammer said as he rose from the padded blue couch on the chair and walked up to the edge of the stage, "But first, what happened to the Houseguest's from Big Brother 1? It's been a year for these Houseguest's, and Nikita, a past Houseguest is in the studio to talk about her experience,"

Nikita walked onto the stage from the right, smiling as she took a seat beside Ammer.

"Hello Nikita, nice to see you again," Ammer greeted.

"Likewise," she replied.

"Now Nikita, what have you been up to since Big Brother ended?" questioned Ammer.

"I've been really busy recently, espcially over the summer. I havn't even found much time to catch up on PPT, or follow much of the new BB game," she said with a sad look, and than continued, "Work's been hectic, and I've just started back at school again this week, so lots has been done to prepare for that," she answered.

"Did you keep in contact with any of the players in Big Brother?" he asked.

"Some of the players of the Big Brother game were friends of mine before we started, so those would be the ones I've kept in contact with a bit. Though due to my being busy, I havn't been around much to talk to many of my online friends," she replied.

"Were you happy with the outcome of your season?" stated Ammer.

"Well I do wish I could have won, haha (who didn't though?). But yeah, I'd say I was pretty happy with it. I was surprised that I got as far as I did, I expected to be out a lot sooner, so seeing as I made it close to the end," she paused, "I was quite happy with the outcome," she finished.

"Did you learn anything from your Big Brother experience?" wondered Ammer.

"A lot about trust!!! You can't always trust those that you thought you could. There were people in the game that I was able to trust, and found in the end that they kept it. But there were also those that you couldn't always trust, when you thought you could. Though I'm pretty sure I was also guilty with the whole breaking trust thing as well," she said excitedly.

"What advice would you give to this season's contestants?" asked Ammer.

"Act on your first instincts. I found that whenever I rethought something, or changed my answer/thought/etc. I ended up regretting it. I later learnt to just stick with the first thing that came in my head, and to stop thinking about things too much!" she replied with excitement.

"Thank you so much Nikita, we hope to see you soon," ended Ammer.

"Thanks for having me," she replied.

"Up next, the eviction,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Kidwaiy and Twitchy are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from 2 to 0, Twitchy you have been evicted from the Big Brother house,"

Twitchy nodded as she rose from her seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed her. One by one they hugged her goodbye and she grabbed her bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome Twitchy, please, have a seat," said Ammer as he instructed Twitchy to sit on the couch beside him, "You're sitting here as the fourth Houseguest to be evicted from the game, how does that feel?"

"I guess I'm in shock. I didn't expect to get kicked out this early on. Though I guess I'm lucky to have lasted this far," she replied.

"You didn't use the Veto on yourself, was that a move you regret?" asked Ammer.

"In some ways yes, especially after I thought about it," she answered.

"Why did you use the Veto on matchbow, did you feel that you were safe no matter who was nominated?" Ammer asked.

"I used it on matchbow because he is a great person to paly the game with. I didn't know if I was safe or not. I don't think I really thought about it, I just did what I thought was right, which was a bit of a mistake," she said.

"You were on vacation for a while, did that hurt or help your gameplay?" Ammer questioned.

"It hurt my gameplay badly. Because I was away, I had so much to catch up on and it threw me of a bit," she replied.

"Thank you very much Twitchy, good luck to you in the future," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," she replied.

"Coming up next, the houseguest's from House Beta return, however, with them comes an HOH Competition,"

<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother 2; last week, the Houseguest's were introduced to the 'Dual Houses' twist and the House was split into two. Four Houseguest's moved to House Beta while the remaining five stayed in House Alpha. At House Beta, Queen Moofienne was evicted and from House Alpha, Twitchy was evicted. Now, the house will return back to normal,"

Ammer turned to the screen revealing the Houseguest's and spoke, "Houseguest's, please welcome the remaining Houseguest's from House Beta,"

The Houseguest's turned to see Messs17, Pixa and Anoohilator walk through the front door into the Big Brother house. The Houseguest's were in shock as Queen Moofienne was not seen amongst the crew.

"From House Beta, Queen Moofienne was evicted but it's time to move onto the HOH Competition. Everyone, please move to the backyard for the competition,"

The Houseguest's nodded and walked into the backyard, not knowing what to expect.

<hr>

HOH Competition #5 -- Break-A-Gnome

In this competition, the Houseguest's are each given three gnomes, these gnomes represent lives. Each Houseguest will have three lives (Aka, three gnomes) which will determine whether they win HOH or not. Each Houseguest will be asked a series of questions, and if they get an answer right, they are allowed to "break" one gnome of any Houseguest. Therefore, with each question asked, please reply back with your answer and the Houseguest's gnome which you'd like to destroy.

For example,

Quote:
What season of Big Brother is this?

Sam's Answer: 2
"I would like to break Mark's gnome if I get this question right"

What is this game called?

Sam's Answer: Big Brother
"I would like to break Jamie's gnome if I get this question right"

With every answer you submit, please send in a request to break a Houseguest's gnome. The Houseguest who is left standing with the most amount of gnome's wins HOH. Here are the questions,

Is it mandatory for a Houseguest to use the Power of Veto on someone?

Can there be three people nominated at once? If yes, how?

How many Houseguest's have walked out of the game, and have they been replaced?

Yellow is the colour given to a Houseguest if they win HOH, true or false?

How many Houseguest's have been evicted so far?

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's listed "Rap" as one of their favourite music genres?

As outgoing HOH's, WIS and Messs17 cannot compete for HOH.

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations Anoohilator, you have won HOH!

<hr>

HOH Competition #5 Answers -- Break-A-Gnome

Is it mandatory for a Houseguest to use the Power of Veto on someone?

No.

Can there be three people nominated at once? If yes, how?

Yes; either penalty nominations or if there is a twist.

How many Houseguest's have walked out of the game, and have they been replaced?

2 Houseguest's have walked out of the game (DM was on fire! and boochiguildstaff), one was replaced (DM was on fire! replaced by Bangel).

Yellow is the colour given to a Houseguest if they win HOH, true or false?

False, it's green.

How many Houseguest's have been evicted so far?

5; boochiguildstaff walked out therefore he wasn't evicted.

The results,

Pixa - 1 Gnome
Matchbow - 0 Gnomes
Kidwaiy - 2 Gnomes
NeoPet_online - 1 Gnome
Anoohilator - 2 Gnomes

Tie breaker,

How many Houseguest's listed "Rap" as one of their favourite music genres?

<hr>

I realized that giving everyone three gnomes was pointless as everyone had zero left, therefore I changed the number of gnomes to five.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congratulations, Noo, use your powers wisely. ;D

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats, Noo. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I was so close of winning we had a tie and you won, congrats on winning HOH Noo. :D

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Aww, Noo... Y'know I love you right? Riiiiiiiiight? :P Good job!

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Thanks guys and gals ;)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for me to reveal my nominations," said Anoohilator as he ran up to his HOH room to retrieve something.

<hr>

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Anoohilator came down carry a marble block containing 5 keys in it.

"As this game gets closer to the end, alliances become a lot more significant. My options for nomination have been narrowed down a lot, and at the end of the day, it's how much I've gotten to know, and like you, so without further ado, the first person safe is Pixa,"

Pixa nodded his head as Anoohilator spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Pixa picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Messs17, you are safe," he said as he drew Messs17's key from the block.

Messs17 nodded his head as Pixa spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Messs17 picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"Kidwaiy, you are safe," he said as he drew Kidwaiy's key from the block.

Kidwaiy nodded his head as Messs17 spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Kidwaiy picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"WIS, you are safe," he said as he drew WIS' key from the block.

WIS nodded his head as Kidwaiy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. WIS picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were matcbow and NeoPet_online.

"I've chosen to nominate Matchbow and Neopet_online. You're the only housemates I haven't spoken to properly, and I guess it wasn't fair that I'd be voting out people I'd gotten to know. Still, nothing personal," he said smiling, "This meeting is adjourned,"

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Which Houseguest will win the Power of Veto and will they use it to save either NeoPet_online or matchbow?

<hr>

Sorry about the late night post, I'm at my sister's and I couldn't get on the computer.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:) Thanks Noo, but good luck in the POV people, especially Matchbow and Adex!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The only Houseguest's allowed to play are Anoohilator, matchbow, NeoPet_online, Kidwaiy, Pixa, Messs17.

<hr>

POV Competition #5 -- Think Alike

In this competition, the Houseguest's must answer a few questions about themselves. After they've answered the questions, they must send the answers to myself and I will reveal more about the competition once the winner is chosen.

Here are the questions,

Which one?

Too hot or too cold?

Vacation: Jamaica or France?

Coke or Pepsi?

Britney or Christina?

The Simpsons or Family Guy

Apples or Oranges?

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's put "Lucky Charms" as their favourite cereal?

How many Houseguest's (When applying for Big Brother), claimed they would backstab their way to the top if they were allowed to play?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:( Poor WIS. *pats him*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations Messs17, you have won the Power of Veto!

<hr>

POV Competition #5 Answers -- Think Alike

After everyone had submitted their questionnaires, I randomly partnered each individual up with another. After that, I compared each questionnaire and whichever pair got the most alike responses, won the POV. Once I figured out which pair won, I left it to the tie-breakers to figure out the winner.

Here were the partners,

Anoohilator -- Pixa
matchbow -- Kidwaiy
NeoPet_online -- Messs17

The results,

Kidwaiy: Cold, France, Pepsi, Britney, Simpsons, Apples
matchbow: Cold, Jamaica, Coke, Christina, Family Guy, Oranges

Messs17: Cold, Jamaica, Pepsi, Christina, Family Guy, Oranges
NeoPet_online: Cold, Jamica, Coke, Christina, Family Guy, Oranges

Pixa: Hot, France, Coke, Christina, The Simpsons, Apples
Anoohilator: Cold, Jamaica, Coke, Britney, Simpsons, Oranges

Messs17 and NeoPet_online advanced to the tie-breaker round,

How many Houseguest's put "Lucky Charms" as their favourite cereal?

<hr>

Because the second tie-breaker wasn't needed, I'm going to save it for another competition.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I love how I'm always so damn close to winning, it just makes me feel all warm and toasty inside.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hehe that was a funny round - nice one Mike ;)

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Too hot people - it'll cool down. x_x
To France - Jamaica, pfft. Overrated. ;p France is cooler.
Apples for me any day of the week.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next