Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Randosh turned around and looked at Jordam. He also had a few cutsand scrathes on his face.

"Werewolves arn't the easiest people to get information from. I got...caught up in someone eles bussines. It wasn't pretty but I maneged to escape."

He turned back around to the pacing queen. He though she looked angry.

"The job is done, I would like my payment now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shay stood next to Jordam, not saying a word. She looked at the wing. It looked pretty bad. "do you need help with that?" she asked, in a cool quiet voice, looking at the wing. She wanted very badly to kill something. She hadnt killed in over two weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Randosh noticed something strange about Shay. Her eyes were gleaming, like a cat in the moonlight. He backed away a few steps.

"Uh..no it is ok, thank you. I'll just rap it up, I can still fly ok."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Azathoth brushed imaginary dirt from his silk shirt. He took awhile to examine his pallid, unblemished skin. He pulled his hair tie off and shook his long mane, which extended to his hips, out. He seemed to sink into cogitation for a moment, as if trying to remember something. He tapped a long finger against his cheek with great exaggeration and mock seriousness. Dropping the taunt he turned and lifted something off the scorched ground. He held it up for examination and his dark lips twisted into an unpleasant leer.
The blade was made with some skill; it was better than an average blade, and much better than what he had expected. It was stolen no doubt. He turned his gaze to the bound, kneeling human at his feet. He made a pathetic effort to hold Azathoth's gaze, but bit his lip and looked away. The demon let the silence linger, tormenting his helpless captive. When he finally broke it, his voice was deep and mesmerising, yet there was something in it that gave it a slight ominous and foreboding edge.
"It was reckless and foolish of you to challenge me and expect me to win." he stated. "You will have much to learn." He delighted to see his words had the desired effect as a flicker of hope crossed the prisoner's face at the mention of a future. "Your sword skills are poor. Pluck is not enough for me to offer apprenticeship."
"I would never apprentice myself to you!" he spat.
"I doubt you would have as much conviction if I extended the offer." Azathoth replied smoothly. He paused. There was no reply. He pretended to clean dirt from under his long, immaculate fingernails. "Yet there is hope for you yet. I see much in you that would make a good vampire. I will take you to Queen Illeria as a gift. In the meantime, you will learn something from me, I will make sure."
Before the human could reply, Azathoth flicked his hand. The whelp's vision went grey and he collapsed. Azathoth prepared for the journey.
||By the way, if anyone wants to roleplay the human feel free, but please wait until he has been made a vampire. That is, unless Illeria, or possibly Twitchy, would rather not do so.
When I said Illeria or Twitchy I realise they are the same, but they are in and out of character.||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"ok." Shay said to Randosh, walking tward an open window. She looked out of it, and stretched out her wings. She took a poket knife out of her pocket, and started to look at it. After a few seconds, she put it back in her pocket. She looked out the window for something she could hunt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

|||
Quote:
((Are we assuming the gragoyles are the sort that can take the form of dragon like creatures but during the day turn to stone and act as guardians? If not just remove my appearance bit about the staute.))

((Am I correct in my reading of the original post: Vampires and Demons are allies, Werewolves and Gargoyles are allies and the two groups of allies are feuding with one another?))

Yes and yes. Gargoyles can do that, and yes we are fihgting.|||

[yey, I got a messenger!!! :evil: I have been wanting to use that fro ages!!!]

--------------------------
Illeria Took the envelope. She opened it up and widened her eyes. Then put the envelope in an inside pocket of her cape. "Thankyou. You may now go, eat, rest, spy, whatever you want. And tomorrow, you shall be greatly awarded." Illeria said.

She then walked to the other side of the room, walked back and smiled at Jordan. "They have the book of magic. The one we need to win this war, and they aren't even heavily guarding it, only a couple of gargoyles are their. We shall break in in a few days." She said. She formed to vamp face and anouced. "Time to go hunting." And she walked out the room.
---------------------------

[Okay, now that the sotry has begun, everyone is still welcome to join in, but can you please, if you want to join, send your BIO to me in pm, and then I shall sort it all out, and you can join, as long as the rp isn't closed.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Obsidian strode down the long dark passage at the base of the stairs this passage spread out a long distance in front of him - he knew that, he'd paced it many times before. The smell of decaying flesh sunk in through the damp dirt and stone walls making the air thick and breathing difficult.

Coming to a small fork in the passage he stepped to one side and continued going, although the tomb appeared to be small from the outside it did actually span beneath the entire graveyard and the surrounding area. Someone could always get lost in here he smiled to himself remembering a time he'd stumbled on two daring teenagers and given them the scare of their lives when he sunk his claws into one of the boy's shoulders and growled.

Continuing silently, his mind blank almost in a state of meditation he came to a dead-end. Pushing hard against the blank wall it moved ever so slightly and Obsidian used this opportunity to slip his way out of the passage and into the moonlight that danced through the gently moving trees above.

Piercing his left hand with one of the sharpest claws on his right he let the blood-flow before he began to make his way up the small sloping hill. He was no longer in his own territory and thought it best he gave the people here plenty of warning. Approaching silently Obsidian hoped the werewolves had smelt the blood and knew of his arrival, Nothing to gain by getting them on edge about sudden appearances. Stalking towards the house he stopped short of the entrance by about ten metres and waited for someone to appear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Randosh smiled a fake smile. He was angry, he needed his payment now, he couldn't do the things he needed to do with his payment.

"Alright, I will be back at sun set. You better have my payment 'cause if you don't you'll regret it!" Randosh snarled.

Randosh then flew away through the window towards the abandoned church, which he called his home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:04 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kiva nodded, and went out the door. She glanced back to make sure the WereWolf was following. Her ears cocked every once in awhile as she heard a noise, then dismissed it. Then she said, quietly, "Wolf is Silver, Raven, Gold, where were you when the truth was told?"

She said it to noone in particular. She had made it up in the spurt of the moment, and couldn't let it go without saying it at least once. Her ears flicked once more, then slowly she layed them back. What had that noise been?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Azathoth cantered into sight of the vampires' castle. He dismounted and strode towards the double doors, beckoning for the man to follow him. The human had grown more in skill and prowess in the last few days than he had in the years before. He now would not shame Azathoth when he was given to the vampires. He had skill in the use of a blade and learned some very rudimentary magic. Azathoth threw open the double doors and reached out with his mind to Illeria. Greetings, Illeria. I have brought you a gift with my return from my long absence. I think he may serve you well. Where are you? I am keen to repay you in part for your previous hospitality.

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

|||||Someone new has joined, can everyone please welcome Ixistant, his BIO is:

Name: Barbus

Monster: Sykes Demon

Personality: Barbus is a joker who loves to cause mischief. He will try to make friends and allies whereever he goes as when he calls them all up to help him, he almost has an army. But due to the fact that they are spread throughout the land and quite a few are ordinary humans, he usually only contacts them if they are needed urgently or are quite close-by. Quite intelligent but very stubborn.

Apperence: Barbus' appearance is that of a human, but when he turns into his full demon form, his skin go's black and his face gets red markings, along with hair loss. In human form, he is tall, slim and but he's not built that well in his human form. man with the looks of a 28 year old, even though he is really 101 in a few months. He usually wears all black, including black baggy trousers and a black trench coat.

Other: His mother was a human/shapeshifter hybrid while his father was also a Sykes Demon. Barbus can shoot energy balls, fire balls and can "flame" (a form of short range teleportation that can teleport you up to 15 meteres away.). He can also change his appearance, but he must have at least 1 hour preperation time before this. He is a high level demon. |||||

Illeria was crouched low to the gorund, their were a few kids playing just a little ahead, she stood up and aproached them....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I had a typo in an earlier post and have fixed it. I was wondering why everyone kept calling my character Jordam. ;) lol))

Jordan, deep in thought, nodded in agreeance with her queen. "As you wish, milady. Have a good hunt," she said distracted.

Jordan watched the queen leave the room and thought about the new information. She leaned against the stone wall near the window Shay was in front of and considered all options.

"Do you think going straight after the book is a good idea, Shay? Something doesn't seem right. It's too easy. You would think an artifact that important would be guarded somehow. Maybe the gargoyles have set up a trap?" A stray breeze wafted through the window and a few closer strands of hair seemed to dance. The air seems ominous tonight, she thought. She pushed herself off the wall and looked out the window, resting a slender hand on the cold stone sill.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"hello little children" The queeen said. "Hi" Said the oldest, she grabbed the three kids and ran of to the castle, it waas dinner time.

LilEdit: Please write 3 sentences of RP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:47 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Flash nodded and followed Kiva out the door. He didn't hear the noise, but knew his comrade had heard something that made her stop in her tracks. "What's wrong?" he asked her as he stopped suddenly and listened for anything strange.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"You'll get your payment tomorow...STUPID QUEEN, I need it NOW. How am I supposed to afford Runeollium if I don't get payed!" snorted Randosh as he flew into his lair. He was already a little bigger than ussual due to his anger towards the Queen.

It was a dark cave on the side of a cliff. The cliff was too steep to climb so he got lucky that other demons didn't get it first. The cave was very big, and there was lots of room. Randosh got into the cave and pulled a large white blanket of something. Under the blanket was a lab, there we lots of tubes, Bunsen Burners, Petrie dishes and other instuments. Also there were hundreds of bblack boxes, the size of a shoe box, on one side of the cave. Attached to the boxes were electrical cordes.

"I need that Runeolium and once I get it my creations will be complete!" Randosh snarled forgeting his anger and shrinking back to normal size.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next