Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P I stick by my logic of the circular post, hehe. Maybe I'm just too out the box?

Congratulations, matchbow! Use your powers wisely. :)

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Congratulations, matchbow. Your on a role for winning things this week .:P

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, it's time for the Veto ceremony," explained matchbow as he walked into the living room.

The Houseguest's followed her one by one and sat on the two couches which were placed opposite of one another. Kidwaiy and Pixa took a seat in their red, couch chair in the middle of the living room.

"Welcome to the Veto ceremony. As the Power of Veto winner, I have the power to veto one of my nominations. But before I do, Kidwaiy, why should I use the veto on you?"

"Well of course I would love it if you used the POV on me and I hope you do. I just want you to use it if it helps you through out the game so do whatever that you think will be the best choice for you but I do hope you use it on me but even if you dont, I will respect your choice," Kidwaiy stated.

"Thank you, Kidwaiy. Pixa, why should I use the Veto on you?" asked matchbow.

"I think the POV should be used on me because," he paused, "I'm come so far and don't want to be outed," be laughed and continued, "Um, I've never been in a nomination situation before, so I don't really know what to say. If you use the veto on my, I will be very grateful. I don't have anything else to say, other than I support your desicion either way," replied Pixa.

"Thank you Pixa. After all this, I do choose to use the Power of Veto on Kidwaiy. I'm doing this because there are bigger threats in the game at this point. Nothing personal," he said.

There was a bit of shock amongst the Houseguest's, Kidwaiy nodded his head and returned to one of the long couches.

matchbow continued, "As HOH, I have the responsibility to re-nominate someone, and I choose to nominate Anoohilator,"

Anoohilator nodded his head as he walked towards the red chair and sat in matchbow's previous place.

"I chose to nominate you because after doing all the research for this week's HoH competition, i found that you were extremely successful in winning competitions, and at this point that is a very threatening ability," matchbow stated, than continued, "This meeting is adjourned,"

The Houseguest's stood up and began to hug one another. Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, Pixa or Anoohilator?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:( Noo, I really wish you all the best of luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:35 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow - I don't think I could be in a worse position xD Matchbow is obviously playing the game and he's in it to win it ;)

*shakes hands with Tom*

It's over pal :(

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:02 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Today is voting and Diary Room day. Please send your Diary Room entires to me.

Also, you must send your vote to evict either Anoohilator or Pixa. Anoohilator, Pixa and matchbow are NOT allowed to vote.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow I am so glade you used it on me I didnt know you were going to, but thank you anyways. :D

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Due to University, I'm unable to post the eviction today, however, I'll post it tomorrow. The HOH winner will be announced on Saturday along with his or her nominations. The schedule should continue on as normal from that day on.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Welcome to Big Brother," said Ammer as he paced on top of the circular stage, "Just five weeks ago, 13 Houseguest's entered the game and began to compete with one another knowing full well, that only one Houseguest was destined to obtaining the grand prize of 200,000nps. After Anoohilator's reign as HOH, NeoPet_online was evicted becoming the first member of the Jury. Every Houseguest evicted after NeoPet_online would help crown the winner of Big Brother 2. But the HOH competition was coming soon and the Houseguest's awaited patiently to compete. After a greuling HOH competition, matchbow walked away as the winner and nominated both Kidwaiy and Pixa for eviction. In the POV competition, matchbow continued his winning streak and won the POV. He decided to use the POV on his own nominations, and replaced Kidwaiy with Anoohilator," Ammer once more paced around the stage, "Who will be evicted this week? And who will win HOH?"
<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it's time to check in with the Houseguest's," stated Ammer as he turned to the screen, in an instant, the Houseguest's were able to see Ammer as he was able to see them, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hello Ammer!" they yelled, out of sync.

"To start off Pixa, how are you handling your first nomination?" questioned Ammer.

He laughed, "Not too well. It's sad to be pitted against a great friend in the house, too," he giggled once more and continued, "I guess cruising to the final isn't easy?"

"Well, it has been done before. Kidwaiy, you were taken off the Veto block, does it feel good?" asked Ammer.

"It feels great, I was so shocked. But I think it was a plan of Matchbow's because it has to be because I didnt even know anything about it. It was a big shock to me, I was so sure I was going to go," he replied sticking out his tongue.

"Interesting, I'll be back in a while Houseguest's," Ammer turned away from the Houseguest's and began to speak, "Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house next? Anoohilator or Pixa, find out next,"
<hr>

"Welcome back to Big Brother, it is eviction day in the Big Brother house and both Pixa and Anoohilator are nominated for eviction. Let's check back into the house and reveal the results," Ammer said as he turned to the screen, "Hello Houseguest's,"

"Hey Ammer!"

"It's time to reveal the results. Please remember that the evicted Houseguest may only post their goodbye message on this thread, after they've been evicted from the Big Brother house," he instructed as he began to open the white envelope in his hand, "The results are in, by a vote from 2 to 0, Anoohilator you have been evicted from the Big Brother house,"

Anoohilator nodded as he rose from his seat and began to walk towards the door, the other Houseguest's followed him. One by one they hugged him goodbye and he grabbed his bag, and walked out the door.

<hr>

"Welcome Anoohilator, please, have a seat," said Ammer as he instructed Anoohilator to sit on the couch beside him, "Anoohilator, you're the second member of the Jury, how does that feel?"

"I have no idea what that is, but it feels great," he replied with a big smile.

Ammer laughed, and explained, "Well, as part of the Jury, you, NeoPet_online and any other evicted Houseguest after you will be able to crown the winner of Big Brother 2,"

"Ah, well than if feels bittersweet," he replied.

"I bet it does. Now, Anoohilator, you've won HOH numerous times, and even Veto, do you feel this winning strength made you a target?" asked Ammer.

"Yes definately, also mixed in with the fact that I'd be up against my strongest ally," he answered, smiling.

"Do you think you would've been safe if you were not winning competitions?" Ammer wondered.

"No, not really," he stated.

"How confident were you that you were staying?" Ammer questioned.

"Not at all," he paused, "I have no idea what the others are thinking, not really a lot of discussion in the house is there," he said.

"Before we end the interview, Anoohilator who would you like to see win the game?" questioned Ammer.

"Tom!" he yelled enthusiastically.

"Thank you very much Anoohilator, good luck to you in the future," Ammer ended.

"Thanks Ammer," he replied.

Ammer turned to face the screen, "And as Anoohilator has been evicted, his HOH interviews will be revealed right now,"

<hr>

Anoohilator's HOH Interview's

Anoohilator's HOH Interview -- Week One:

Quote:
You won the first HOH, how did it feel?

Feels good that I didnt have to vote but bad that I had to nominate (big surprise)

What were the real reasons behind your nominations? Was it really because you thought TOSO and matchbow wouldn't react childishly?

Yeah - I didn't want to pick anyone I hadn't heard of before and I thought TOSO and Matchbow were equally well known.

Pixa, has confirmed to be an alliance member of yours, was it your decision to let him use the Veto? If not, what happened?

Nope I had no idea what he would do with the veto.

What would your ideal result of tonight's eviction?

Moofy gets evicted, purely because she received more attention than TOSO.

Who would you NOT want to see win HOH next week?

Twitchy.

Anoohilator's HOH Interview -- Week Five:

Quote:
You've won HOH two times already, should the other Houseguest's start to look out for you?

Heh, nah they should just get a lucky hat.

At this point in the game, have any loyalties you've previously had disappear?

Nope I've kept them on a tight leash.

You said at the POV ceremony that WIS was the next lowest on the list, do you think that comment may come back to bite you if WIS stays?

I think there's someone else below me on his list, but I'm not too high up either

How would you say the state of the house is? Is it divided?

Definately - the tension is unbearable!

<hr>

Last week, NeoPet_online's eviction interview was not posted due to some problems, but here it is now,

Quote:
NeoPet_online, you were nominated three times in a row and you've finally been evicted, when did you stop believing the "You're a pawn" speech? Or do you still think you were the pawn?

I stop believing it after the secon week lol! It was ust a bit tragic that the house thought of me as a threat, because I seriously wasn't.

You didn't win any HOH's, POV's, yet the house continued to nominate you and have ousted you out of the house. Were you a threat in another way?

Not really, I mean I did backstab a couple of times, but I thought I was well liked around the house, and I did have a few allainces.

How confident were you that were going to stay over WIS?

On a scale of one to ten, about a 7.5, simple because I believe WIS is a bigger threat then what I was.

<hr>

HOH Competition #7 -- But First!

In this competition, the Houseguest's are asked a series of questions about Big Brother events. But unlike previous competitions, they will be asked if one event happened before or after a specific event. After each question asked, the Houseguest's must determine if the phrase is true or false. If the Houseguest's have been studying the house recently, they should be able to win this competition easily.

Here are the questions, determine if each of these phrases are true or false,

o_0 started a campaign to save Queen Moofienne from eviction, but first, Bangel won POV.

Kidwaiy won HOH for the first time, but first, Nikita from Big Brother 1 shared her thoughts about the game

Queen Moofienne returned from her hiatus, but first, three Houseguest's did not send in their Diary Room entries.

Four Houseguest's were asked to re-send their application, but first, boochiguildstaff walked out.

The Houseguest's were given a riddle themed Power of Veto, but first, House Alpha and House Beta re-combined.

The Houseguest's were told that if they did not send their votes to evict and Diary Room entries, they'd recieve a penalty nomination, but first, the house was split into two.

Anoohilator won POV, but first, Messs17 won HOH for the second time.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's from Big Brother 1 gave an interview for this season?

How many Houseguest's actually put "Big Brother" as one of their favourite television shows?

As outgoing HOH, matchbow may not compete in HOH this week.

<hr>

For this HOH, considering nominations need to be posted tomorrow, this is what I require from ALL of you (Aside from matchbow) so I can see that the Nomination Ceremony is posted,

Quote:
Opening statement for the Nomination Ceremony.
Two nominees.
Reasons for nominating them.
Order of Keys.

Let me explain each one; you must make an opening statement about the nomination ceremony in general. You can talk about elimination process you went through to choose your nominee's, or any thing of the sort. After you do this, I need your two nominee's. The two nominee's must be two people you want possibly out of the game (Although, people put up friends in order to kick the other person up out, it's your choice). I need a reason as to why you're nominating your two nominee's.

The Order of Keys is also what I need from you. I'm not sure if you've seen Big Brother US but every nomination ceremony, the HOH puts in the Houseguest's keys into a marble block. If a Houseguest's key is in the marble block, it means they're safe. I just need you to tell me the order in which to put them in. So when I do the nomination ceremony, people will know if they're safe or not. HOH's usually use this a way to tell people how safe they are (If their key is pulled last, it sometimes means the Houseguest was closed to being nominated) or how much they trust. It can also be just randomly put in. It's up to you to decide how you'll put it in.

Along with your HOH, you must send me your nominations and all of that jazz posted above in case you do actually win. If you do NOT win, it will be discarded.

<hr>

Please post if you have any questions!

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:( I'll miss you, Noo, you've been a great ally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Bye Noo, you were a really great player.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Congratulations Kidwaiy, you are the new HOH!

<hr>

HOH Competition #7 Answers -- But First!

o_0 started a campaign to save Queen Moofienne from eviction, but first, Bangel won POV.

False. Pixa won POV before the campaign. Bangel won POV the week after.

Kidwaiy won HOH for the first time, but first, Nikita from Big Brother 1 shared her thoughts about the game

False, Nikita shared her thoughts about the game after Kidwaiy was HOH.

Queen Moofienne returned from her hiatus, but first, three Houseguest's did not send in their Diary Room entries.

True.

Four Houseguest's were asked to re-send their application, but first, boochiguildstaff walked out.

False; boochiguildstaff walked out after the applications were asked for.

The Houseguest's were given a riddle themed Power of Veto, but first, House Alpha and House Beta re-combined.

True.

The Houseguest's were told that if they did not send their votes to evict and Diary Room entries, they'd recieve a penalty nomination, but first, the house was split into two.

False; the Houseguest's were told this before the house split into two.

Anoohilator won POV, but first, Messs17 won HOH for the second time.

True, Anoohilator won POV after Messs17 became HOH for the second time.

In case of a tie,

How many Houseguest's from Big Brother 1 gave an interview for this season?

Void -- There was a misunderstanding in this question, I asked for the Houseguest from the first season, the Houseguest's who are from last season and are playing the game again do NOT count. Therefore I voided the entire question.

How many Houseguest's actually put "Big Brother" as one of their favourite television shows?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Everyone, please go to the nomination table, it's time for me to reveal my nominations," said Kidwaiy as he ran up to his HOH room to retrieve something.

<hr>

The houseguest's assembled at the table, waiting anxiously, who would be nominated and why? Kidwaiy came down carry a marble block containing 2 keys in it.

"Well this is the nomination ceremony and since I won HOH, I have to nominate two houseguest's. I made the nominations based on strategy and if it'll throughout the game, so without further ado, the first person safe is Messs17,"

Messs17 nodded his head as Kidwaiy spun the small table which the block was on towards him. Messs17 picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

"matchbow, you are safe," he said as he drew matchbow's key from the block.

matchbow nodded his head as Messs17 spun the small table which the block was on towards him. matchbow picked up his key and hung it around his neck.

The only two houseguest's left without a key were WIS and Pixa.

"As you can see I nominated WIS and Pixa. WIS, I nominated you because you are a strong player and you're a big threat in this game," he paused and than turned to Pixa, "Pixa I nominated you, because you too are a threat and also you told me you would nominate me if you won HOH. With that being said, this ceremony is adjourned,"

The rest of the houseguest's stood up from the table and began to hug one another. Which Houseguest will win the Power of Veto and will they use it to save either WIS or Pixa?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P Things take a turn for the worse, hehe. Ah well, life I suppose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:27 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Good luck WIS and Pixa! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next