Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: PPT Podcast September - Because We're 4 Wet Weezel Wednesday
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So I finally got time to do this again so I am really ecstatic, and I finally got the podcasts to works once again. I figured it was time to get everyone's favorite club back in order. So without further ado ..... here we go!!

ImageThe PPT Podcast Fan Thread!Image
Reasons we Love the Podcast:
01.)Because Jim "sanitized" us
02.)Because Kym sounded like a dentist
03.)Because Emma thinks they're fountains
04.)Because Josh is a NeoDork
05.)Because Stacy Is Game For Anything
06.)Because Emma isn't just a name....
07.)Because We Have PPT PowerPodcasters!
08.)Because We're 4 Wet Weezel Wednesday

So, this thread is here for all us huge fans of the Podcast who look forward to it coming out each month. And we've been really lucky because since I have been gone there have been a total of 3 podcasts and I am so stoked about it!

*What you would like to hear about*
~Where o where have the avatars gone?
*Has anyone else noticed the disappearence of avatars?
~Theme-days
*Neopets had a themed water day and came out with water food. How is this possible? Water isn't a solid nor a gelatin.
~Movie Mountain
*Advertising to the next degree? How long will it be before other sponsors get their own shops?

*PPT PowerPodcasters*
~PTP - Purple Power Podcaster w/ Kougra Powers driving a giant kougra claw Powerpod
~NeoPet Online - Periwinkle Power Podcaster w/ Cybunny Powers driving a carrot Powerpod

*Comments on the Podcasts*
~Episode 5~
|x|Lutari Island
....It would've been sooo cool to have something for the masses. Those of us who either don't have Cingular, or are older and have bills to pay and don't wish to buy another phone to gain access to the island.
|x|Lutari Talisman
....If you don't want it there, you should have an option to get rid of it. I for one think it's messed up to have the thing on my userlookup when I don't plan on utilixing it. Plus side, it is very pretty and I wish I could reach into my page, grab the talisman, and shake it like a polaroid picture .. aight!
|x|Neopets Merchandise
....Yush, there is a lot of merchandise but honestly, how long is it before everything has a real life price or it becomes something like itunes, where you have to buy points on cards at like a Target.
|x|Altador Plot Prizes
....For the altador cup, o I was so bummed out! I missed the paintbrush by a few points and was so bummed. As for the way belated plot prizes, it is cool that it seems like a daily but I have to wonder how long it is going to last. I am sure not everyone claiming it finished the plot. Will there be a special prize for those of us who finished it?
|x|3d Neopia
....How cool does it look. But now that it is 3d, anyone curious or wonder how long it will be before we get a universe? Now that it is 3d and there are all these lil mini-worlds popping up, it only makes sense that a univese may appear sooner than lately.
....Shenkuu is pretty sweet. Anyone else really impressed with Kou-jong? It's such an awesome game!
|x|ICM Music
....Ya'll brought a smile to my face when there was ICM aka Ice Cream Machine game music between the beanie baby discussion and haunted woods plot. O it was awesome!

~Episode 6~
|x|Neopets ... Teh Movie
....I agree that it is going to be straight to video. I also think that they are going to have a code that comes with it and with that code you are going to get like an avatar, or a sidebar, or some prize for buying the thing.
|x|EVAN KILLED A SEASTAR .... O.o
....That made me so sad. I work at Sea World and I am an official bat star trainer and it made me get all sniffly when it was said that you killed a poor lil sea star ... and then SALT IT. Poooooor salt-ridden sea star! And btw ... they aren't starfish because sea stars are echinoderms *nods*
|x|Blocked at school
....I totally hear you chica, the clocked Neopets from my school computers too. Thankfull I now have a laptop that I bring to school to play neopets and update my site. Wewt!
|x|You know yer a Neopets Addict when
....If your an addict, I say we start Neopets Addicts Anonymous. Hey, it's be fun!
|x|Working @ Neo
....I say they have to go to the actually building because if you think about it, Neopets is a hard but fun job. So many people to look after, so many things to do, home would be a way to kinda escape from your working environment.
|x|Fav. moment of episode 6
....Weezel: Whateva ... ah do wha' ah want!
|x|Puppy Podcasts
.....You bring a cat on a puppy podcast with loads of dogs and I guarantee we will have kitten kabobs!
|x|Oooo Evan
....You make me smile even if you did kill a seastar! I agree ... We should all go on a mass lowering spree and start underpricing items. Oooor, pick a single item and start hoarding it. I say we up the price of ... achyfi!
|x|Shoyru Pronunciation
....I can't say Shoyru either Kym :(
|x|I choose you
....Option B because option A was way to final :P

~Episode 7~
|x|The News Update
....The breathy voices of the boys cracked me the flip up! It was like Ron Burgundy turns Neopet caster ... classic!
|x|PPTfest
....Where everything is all updated and kazam, it'll be awesome. This just sounds wicked cool and it may just be slightly amazing, lol!
|x|Azian island?
....Refurring to Shenkuu, I thought it was hilarious since at my high school we had an area called Asian Island. Lol, sorry, random!
|x|The Boards
....I agree. Bring back general chat to knock down the spamming!!! Seriously, I use to be such a fan of the boards when I was really into making graphics and fonts and whatnot. Now that I am older and have more to lose, I really don't like going on them. People are just blatantly rude!!
|x|Grundo's
....I think they are like the underpants gnomes. They have the ability to become the new ebil in all of Neopia and think about it. There are a lot of them and if they gang up with each other against everyone else, we are all history!
|x|PPT Promenade
....A PPT Mall? Hmmm. Interesting concept.
|x|Updating Neohomes
....*raises guilty hand* I update mine. I did an entire seaweed/help garden with row after row of red, green, and brown kelp. I am updated with everything from lamps to security, etc. Haha, its awesome!
|x|Hotels, Pets, and You
....Why spend a bunch of np on ritzy hotels when you can spend like 5np and get the same effect.
|x|Neopet attatchment
....I was totally attatched to my Coconut JubJub before the stupid random event hit it and turned him baby. Baby Jubjub so not better than the coconut jubjub *tear*
|x|Will neopets b here in 10 years?
....I think they've come up with a good thing with avatars and sidebars and collectable. The flare with avatars seems to be dying down a bit. When they first came out, it was like omg ahhhh. TNT will come out with something like that again and Neo will once again have a flare up.
|x|The updated pets
....Have you seen the jubjubs?!?! Can we say ... um ... ewwww! Teehee Kiko with a bandaid .. he's the hardcore beatboxin rapper of the neopets and he does roll ... cause he is round! The ugliest pet I am tellin you is the gold jubjub. I looks like someone dipped the thing in concrete and then painted it with nailpolish. Hahaha, o the baby korbat, yes .. it's head is the size of China!
|x|Asparagus
... burrito? Ewwwwww. Asparagus alone is fine!
|x|Rainbow Sheep
....Lyrics!!! Bah Bah Rainbow Sheep have you any wool. Yes sir yes sir three bags full. One for the admin, one for the mods, and one for the podcasters who run down the lane.
|x|Kym w/ Flow

Mmk, that is all for this month of September. Another one of these will be up in a week for October! Yay for PPT Podcasts bein back up. Huzzah!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just popping in to say I enjoyed reading your commentary :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Awww thanks! Feel free to add your own here! If your a fan of the PPT Podcast like I am hop on in. I'd love to have a discussion about it, or if you wanna be a PPT Power Podcaster feel free to join!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

unfortunatly i'm not a big neopets player, so i only occasionally listen to the podcast, which means I don't know a lot about them XD

However, I have been meaning to PM Kym and tell him that my dogs peed all the time until they were around a year old. If they get excited, they pee. If you feed them, they pee. If you yell at them... they pee. If you act all excited.. they pee. But they've grown out of it as they've gotten older, 1 year and 3 years now. =) thanks for reminding me about that :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I swear I'll have episode 7's blooper reel out soon! I'm sorry I haven't finished it. And glad you liked the episode.

(I'm Adex btw XD)

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shiz Nizzle! This is why I love PTP :D

Its nice to have a number one fan.

And guess what PTP? We're doing podcasts nearly weekly now :D

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Lol *gasp* They like me ... they really like me!

See this is what happens when I go away ... they start doing podcasts once a week.

Well, I am more than happy to put these up whenever a new one comes out. I think it's a great outlet for those of us who love the podcast and would love to share our imput too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I did a super mega pptpodcastathon on Friday and listened to the whole lot while at work... yes, there are some incredibly opinionated people on ppt. Sounds fab and the cheesy music just tops it off! :) - Off to listen to the next installment.

I get really annoyed with itunes when u can't pause and rewind properly when streaming... esp when you get to 40 mins and someone in the office starts talking to you. Grrr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

NB - We're doing the quiz next week, I think its going to be totally hillarious to listen to. Hopefully interesting too, seeing how good your general knowledge is!

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:08 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Awesome! Well I look forward to listening to it and adding commentary on the awesomeness :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]