Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Explain your username.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've seen quite a few odd usernames here, and I was wondering what the motivation was behind creating your username.

Mine derives from the fact that I am an absolute dog lover. I can't remember any section of my life where I have been dogless for more than a fortnight. Because I have two dogs, I wanted to somehow put that into my username, and reversing the word dog seemed to work for me.

My alter-ego (AKA : My other username I use at different forums such as Randomness) "Krabbz" comes from the name of my pet at the IDB forums. Before I came to PPT, I was an avid IDBer and had a pet whose species was called "Krab", so I called my pet "Krabbz". When I temporarily "quit" IDB, I sold my pet "Krabbz", and, in rememberance, named the next forum account I created "Krabbz"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

My username is parcially based on my cat, who is unfortunately named Foodstamps. Stamper and Syne (it's a real dictionary word. Really!). Yay!

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Mine had to be a cooler better version of Noo.. hehehe - good times...

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was totally obsessed with the word 'Hikaru' from Magic Knight Rayearth and Angelic Layer, and named the character I made Hikaru.
My usernames were all originally 'hikaru shine' as 'hikaru' means 'shine'. But then I made my big PPT mistake (It's probably somewhere on the first post thread) and had to make a new username.
I thought and thought, and remembered that I liked the kanji 'dream'.
'Shining Dream' did sound pretty good to me so....... :lol:

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I am a huge Stephen King fan and Susannahmio is the name of a character from The Dark Tower series. Her name is Susannah but when she gets possesed by a spirit named Mia, she is called "Susannahmio, Divided girl of mine"

I now use this name everywhere.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
When I was 12 or so, I was very into the musical Cats(don't hate me for it). I wrote some very bad fanfiction based on it, and one of my characters was a Mary Sue named Moongewl. Eventually, when I stopped using a variation on my favorite character's name, I switched to Moongewl as my username on Cats forums and such. Now Moongewl is my name most places, as I'm too set in my ways to try and remember a new name.

"Oh, better far to live and die/Under the brave black flag I fly/Than play a sanctimonious part/With a pirate head and a pirate heart."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:53 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Alex is my name.

'nuff said.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:19 pm 

I like siouxper because I like the North Dakota Sioux. I use it everywhere: PPT, Neoitems, Neopets, AIM (Except it has a 3 at the end), the Brown Grundo named Siouxper, Avatar.Starried.Net, PPT Avatarlog, PPT Trophy Thingy (If it ever got activated because I kept getting an error message when logging in), etc.

And no, I do not live in North Dakota.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tymaporer
A bit of irony in this story. I needed a name for a character, and I was having namer's block, so for the time being, I rearranged "temporary". It stuck. :P

.friends555
When I joined Neopets for the first time, I wanted to make my username "friend". Needless to say, it was taken. :P Vethie told me my pstarword had to be five letters, so I put it as 55555, but she said it couldn't be numbers, so I put that on my username, and it was "friend55555". Later on, I got a second account, and I made it "friend5555" (how creative.) Then I wanted to make my third "friend555", but it was taken, so I made it "friends555". I joined PPT with that username, but then I added a dot to the beginning to cheat the alphabetical list system. :P

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm just a big dork. My boyfriend calls me his 'lil bear'. :)
This is the only place I use it though.

Mosy forums and things I use the name 'oleanderkittie'. Oleander is a band, and I like cats. Simple enough.

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My bestest friend in the whole world was RPing Skippy Squirrel (from Animaniacs) on some MUCK somewhere, and I wanted to be just like him -- so I chose another peanut butter and created Jiffy Squirrel. =)

Link for the non-regional. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
hikaru_dream wrote:
I was totally obsessed with the word 'Hikaru' from Magic Knight Rayearth...

That explains why I kept thinking you were like her :P (Preferred Fuu himself).

SkyNetMain is not a Terminator reference (despite me liking the movies, even though they scared the crap out of me :P [still not voting for him though]). It wasn't until years after thinking it that I heard the first Terminator references. In reality, the name is from an abandoned character in the stoies that I write. It was the persona of the computer system that many people interacted with.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I ripped Medli straight from the girl in Zelda: Wind Waker. :P Kitten because.. I love my kitty.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I have always been a fan of llamas ever since it was an inside joke with an IRC buddy I had over ten years ago. When Emperor's New Groove came out, I was ecstatic and found the movie to be delightfully hilarious. So...

Quote:
Kuzco: Ahh! My face! My beautiful, beautiful face! I'm an ugly, stinky llama! Wah-hah-hah! Llama face!

...that's where I got "stinkyllama" :P

Most of my other usernames elsewhere are either stinkyllama17 or ddw17, with 17 being my fav number and the letters being my initials.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, I guess I'm not really anymore, but I used to be really small for my age(plus I'm young for my grade, so I was even smaller in comparison to the people around me). Thus, pipsqueak. I'm not sure why I decided to spell it with three "e"s. I think I just felt like being different.

<3 Laq

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next