Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Medieval? Guess I shouldn't have taken a plane. o_O ]

Avery's eyes tracked Kirae as she paced...she clearly knew more than she chose to say. At length he answered, "I've heard rumours of a lone wolf in the forest, a shewolf who runs with no pack. This could be the sixth you speak of, and if it is, we need to contact her. She could be changing without control, and without recollection. Kirae is right that she needs to be trained, or she could be a danger to herself and others."

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily thought for a little while before making up her mind.

'Right now. I don't think it will be a very wise idea to let her linger out like that. She might be unaware of the Cult.'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirea continued her pacing. She glared first at Ramthura, then at Avery, as if they had brought back a ghost from her past. For all they knew, they possibly had.

Then she glared at the others, as if daring them to say more about the Wolf.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:43 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hi y'all!

Name: Kai L.

Animal: Hawk

History: Kai has always hated his family, and never bothered with friends. At the age of ten he decided to run away, and has been roughing it since.

Description: He has piercing deep blue eyes, and unruly black spiky hair. He has turned the age of 18 as of last month. He wears a red bandana, a plain brown shirt, a black short sleaved hoody that is always open, and a pair of black cargo shorts that have seen better days.

Other: He hates to talk or make eye contact with people, but will remain loyal to the Dragon, till the end of his days.

He twitched. Kai was unsure for a moment why, for that single twitch drove away his lunch. He watched the rabbit hop away until he could no longer see it. He turned his gaze skyward and glared. He was calling him. Kai hated him, he hated them all, even the ones he didn't know. He closed his eyes, frown on his face, and took to the skys in search of the one who was calling...

(dang, that was short...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||By the way, I let Sora join.||
"Your concern is touching, Avery" Ramthura replied mockingly. "Caress?" Caress regarded him and the others for a moment, and then nodded. "Yes, let's get him now." But Ramthura did not seem to be listening, he had a far away look on his face. "I think ... I think there is another ... There is a Hawk"

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:13 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

He could sence more, now, and stronger. That ment they were close. Kai kept high above the clouds so he wouldn't get struck down, for that would juts be sad, a mighty member of the Cult, shot down by an arrow, and eaten in a stew. The thought almost made him smile, though, not quite. It didn't qwell the reason he left his forest. ~Ramthura, I only just remeber you. Like a long lost memory.~

There, there they were. His keen eyes have never failed him, so he didn't exspect any less. He dived out of the clouds, making sure no one would witness his shift, he changed back 10 feet from the ground. He landed flawlessly. He swiftly made his way to the door and danged on it with his fist. "Hey! I didn't come all this way for nothing, open up or I'll leave..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:50 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirea glanced up at Ramthura. She didn't get as annoyed with the message of the Hawk, in fact, it seemed to calm her. She sighed, sitting down on her chair, taking deep breaths.

"Another one, eh? Spellcasting ought ta go well next time, mates."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Kai, the loner of the forest, had a very well known trait for those who knew him. He had a very short temper, plenty of pacience, but short tempered, it never made much sence to him either.
~Are you toying with me Rathmura?~
He thought up a simple spell, held out his hand in front if the door and chanted:
"Sword of Light, whom I do Release!"
A small glowing purple orb appeared at the palm of his hand and blasted the door.
"Rathmura! Why do you call for me now? Remind me to fix your blasted door later!" He yelled from the entrance. He could clearly sence those around him. A tiger, a bear, a fox, Rathmura, and...a wolf?

(hey i'm bad at making up my own spells, so I tend to use ones i think are cool from recent anime that i have seen, with is a lot...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"If I was toying with you, I would not have made the door such that you could break down," he snarled, "Remember, I was first to be called by Dragon. We are in my chambers"

Last edited by Tuna Consuma on Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Avery ignored Rathmura, weary of his baiting. Instead he stood up and walked to the window, sencing Hawk outside. "And who might he be?" he asked quietly, watching Kai blast the door, "And why haven't we met him before? He seems to know more or less what he's doing."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily sighed and leaned back into her armchair. So many changes in the cult. Frankly, she wasn't used to seeing so many new faces within the Cult. She had to admit, along with her secretive nature, came selfishness bundled together. She had always considered herself as the most secretive member of the cult, the Raven. People ignoring her only pleased her more, and did not annoy her in any way. Most of the time in meetings like these, she rarely spoke, and when she did, it was only when she felt it was most necessary to. She wondered if the other members of the cult actually noticed her existence there, but it did not matter to her.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:29 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[I'm going on vacation July 17 - 31, two whole weeks! If someone would look after Avery, I'd be grateful. Otherwise, I can send him off on some secret mission or journey or something.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Sorry, could someone fill me in on the RP so far? And where is everyone as well. Thanks. ^_^ ))

Eta leant her head against one of the huge pine trees that loomed over her head. She let the deep, loamy smell wash over her, taking away the scent of blood that clouded her senses. She wandered, not caring where her feet took her, until she reached a stream, and there she washed, everything, her clothes, herself, her senses, until the last of the red clouded water was washed away and Eta could go and sit back on the bank, drying in the dappled sunlight.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||This RP is closed until around the 1st of August, when I return from my holiday.||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Tuna Consuma wrote:
||This RP is closed until around the 1st of August, when I return from my holiday.||

((Don't mean to be picky, but have you told the mods? They lock things if they're inactive for over a week))

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next