Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Meer wrote:
I want an uber weapon, a Halloween paintbrush, and a meowclops! XD

Let it be known that I will hate TNT forever if they release a Meowclops as a prize. I'd like the one I have sitting in my SDB to keep appreciating in value thank you very much...

Halloween Paint Brushes were given out in the Altador Cup, I doubt they'll give them again. I'm thinking there won't be any old items, but instead all the prizes will be new items

I would like to see a potion that you could feed Meowclops' which made them change shape. Y'know, to inflate them even higher :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

the_dog_god wrote:
Meer wrote:
I want an uber weapon, a Halloween paintbrush, and a meowclops! XD

Let it be known that I will hate TNT forever if they release a Meowclops as a prize. I'd like the one I have sitting in my SDB to keep appreciating in value thank you very much...

I'll feel the same way if they release a meepit as a prize! I think they've actually gone up in price since I bought mine a long time ago. I wouldn't mind an unpaintable ghost meepit being released, though, or the hairless/two-headed/"artistic" versions of the meowclops released as separate (unchangeable) petpets. No messing with currently valuable items, though, please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I just need sa good weapon....

maybe they'll even start rewarding nps for completing the plot based on time.

No great thing is created suddenly. —Epictetus (A.D.200)

Inches make champions. —Vince Lombardi

Know thyself. —Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

i hope its not all on time of completion, as it seems kinda unfair on all the people that got the potions that weren't figured out straight away (which includes me).

I've never completed a plot like this before, so i dont know what to expect. although if there's a prize "shop" like the maraquan one, i am going to read every single prize first - i didnt get the maraquan sidebar because of that stupid mistake!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If its like the LDP, the only time completition prize will be for those that were the first to work something out, and it won't prevent you from getting the top prize if you didn't figure something out for yourself (as that'd be unfair to all but the twenty or so people that figured something out first)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

All 7100 people who completely finished the plot couldn't get RotL, though. I'm pretty sure those who finished, but took a while to do so, came up just short. But yeah, you didn't have to be first in any section to get the RotL; you just had to finish the entire plot relatively quickly (those of us who came first just got extra points and could "buy" more stuff). I'd imagine this one to work similarly, but the battling is a new element and we don't know how heavily it'll be weighted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I don't think the prizes will be as great/valuable as the LDP, because more people seem to have finished this plot. The steps were easier, or at least less time consuming and you could do the next part without even finishing the last part.

I would like an avatar, a trophy, maybe something more rare like a book or stamp and some cheaper fun items like a keyring/bobblehead/potion making kit etc. I'd be happy then :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'd love to have a prize that has somethng to do with the sparkly purple flower, be it avatar, toy, weapon, or sidebar. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Cranberry wrote:
All 7100 people who completely finished the plot couldn't get RotL, though. I'm pretty sure those who finished, but took a while to do so, came up just short.

I'd really like to see the stats for this plot since they released them for the LDP; 7100 people may sound like a lot, but compared to the sheer population of the site, it really is a small number. I'm curious to see just how many people actually completed this plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'd almost imagine similar stats or even less as so many got stuck on vines and potions.

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If we get weapons, a nice shield or bomb would be awesome! I dont want books, and if we get toys, let them be cheap XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
I really hope the people who defeated Mayor forms only get good prizes if they finished the rest of the plot >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I am guessing a minimum of 10k people have finished this plot (if tagging the darn graves doesn't count) if tagging the graves counts then 5k

IDB Supermod and Rater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:34 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Really, that low? I think your underestimating the cunning of the Neopian populus. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

paranoiapenguin wrote:
Really, that low? I think your underestimating the cunning of the Neopian populus. :D

I'm betting it won't be too high, either. The potions part was rather nasty. I almost gave up on it, but I prevailed. ^^

Also, quite a few people somehow got stuck on the vines..

Okami Fangirl <3 Eternal Ordeal Oekaki
Neopets: zafara_fan_8000

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next