Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I don't know." Kiva said. "But listen--there it was again. Can you place it? I don't think I've ever heard the sound before. It could just be a Gargoyle, or a WereCreature, but I don't think it is."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Oh, and FYI, Barbus can also Flame to the underworld, the land of the demons. And he can flame closer to someone, and flame again to get even closer.))

Barbus stood outside of the Vampire Queens castle and stared at it's height. 'Showoff' he thought to himself. He began to walk uptowards the castle when it started to rain. Not wanting to get wet, he flamed the rest of the way up. He was inside the castle main enterance hall and he called out "Hey! Queen! Where are you! All of a sudden he heard a scream coming from outside so he ran outside and saw the Vampire Queen running towards the castle, dragging 3 children with her. He calmly walked up to her and said "Drop the children. We can eat later. Right now, we have bigger problems on our hands."

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Could you all pretend my last post hasn't happened yet, I'm going away for a bit over a week. Thank you.||

Depression's back, and it bites. Arsenic never looked so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Randosh flew out of the cave, he hadn't ate in 35 years and he was starting to get hungry. We wanted blood and meat, but it was sarce, considering all the vampires around. He flew to the farming area. He could see no humans but there were cows.

"Well, the cows will have to do." Randosh said, a little dissapointed, "Better hurry, the sun is starting to come up."

Randosh ate and hurryied back to his cave. The sun would be up soon and he would work. Then, at sun set he would get his payment, and his Runeollium. Then he would finish his project!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((im going to have to withdraw from this RP. my life has been way to bisy, and i dont think i can keep up. sorry.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The wound on Obsidian's hand had begun to heal over slightly which was decreasing the amount of blood continuing to flow. It mattered not, there was already a small pool of dark red, almost black blood by his left foot. The small droplets of blood running of his hand dripped into the pool and echoed around the silent night.

Impatiently Obsidian flapped his wings twice in frustration and not knowing if it was better or worse judgement he was trusting he walked slowly and purposefully up the front stairs to the doors that marked the entrance to the werewolves lair...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Illeria put the children on the table, they tried to run away, so she tied them their, nd she called everyone for dinner.

WhiteEdit: Please follow the three sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Twitchy wrote:
Illeria put the children on the table, they tried to run away, so she tied them their, nd she called everyone for dinner.

((Twitchy, may I ask how you got past me with the children when my last post saw you still running towards the castle and me asking you to put them down.))

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Is it still night time, in my last post I said the sun was starting to come up.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Flash again listened to the noise, he thought it sounded offly familiar but he couldn't place where he had heard of it before. "Lets follow the noise, but at a safe distance. We don't want to be caught by the enemy." he told Kiva. He started to follow the noise to the west coast and hoped Kiva was right behind him.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I will be gone for about two weeks. Can someone please take care of my character/characters until I get back? I do not mind who, just make sure they don't get left behind or anything. Thanks.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[I would twizzler, but I have enough trouble just trying to keep up with this rp!]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:39 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I'd have thought that considering Flash (EndorianShire) and Kiva (Twizzler0171) are currently interacting together EndorianShire would be best for the job? Anyways, I suppose its up to her. If no one else is able to take over the character I'll happily do so, afterall its only for a couple of weeks :)))

Placing one clawed hand onto the door Obsidian pushed inwards, the door didn't move an inch. He growled in frustration, Locked!

Stepping back from the door Obsidian scanned the front wall of the establishment, about three levels up and almost covered by a tree was a damaged window-sill. Flying up and landing gently on the branch of the tree Obsidian slid his claw under the already damaged window and forced upwards. The windowsill cracked and splintered under the pressure allowing the window to be opened.

Sliding into the darkned room Obsidian turned and closed the window, I'll have to make sure I tell them about the window as its an obvious weakness in the security he thought.

Gliding silently down the halls of the house an un-natural silence hung in the air. Stepping into one of the many lounge rooms he looked around, No body here, where is everyone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*Holy Macrol!!! I'd be afraid to take care of someone else's character! :o I've never done that before & I'm kinda shocked too that you considered me too; I don't know. Like I said before I would be afraid I'd do something wrong to her character. But if you want me too, I'll try my best.*

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((EndorianShire, I'm sure as long as you don't allow her character to be killed/serious injured/stuck in an impossible position to get out of she won't mind ;) Besides, I think you RPG with Flash really well! :) If you're too worried I'll take the job. Your call!))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next