Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OMG, how dare you guys tell my friends to distract me from WW. Luckily, I realized it before the end of the day :P
Vote: Penguin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:17 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Intel! Contact meeeeee! I've been asking for AGES!

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:19 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There is every chance Intel is dead, you know...

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

IMPORTANT: Remember when I siad the worms were dead? ...Oops. They're not. *Hangs head in shame*

Tested points a gun at Penguin. He shoots; a bullet flies through the air. The bullet hits Penguin...

...and bounces off to the ground. "Hmm, odd," says Tested.

He points the gun at DM. "I was told to do this; no hard feelings."

The bullet falls to the floor after hitting DM. Still alive.

Suddenly, Chuck Norris runs in, and roundhouse kicks Pipsqueeek to the face. Insta-Kill (TM)! Worm.

Suddenly Opera jumps down and kills okamotosan18 and Theonlysaneone. They were both on the one man team Trojan Horse. (Congratulations, players. Cheer.)

Noo thanked Opera; unfortunately, Opera considers a thumbs uo to be a threat. Noo is dead. Innocent.

Internet Explorer, not wanting Opera to get all the good kills, smashes Pixa with a hammer. Dead. Worm. "this time, it really is the last one," says Tested.

PuppyLover suddenly dies of a hammer-induced injury. Stupid IE; you killed an innocent.

------------------------------------

DM and Penguin look at each other. "Well, I guess we might as well end this now," they say.

They each pull out a pair of guns and kill the remaining players.

Team WinZip/Zipped File has WON!
Innocents: Second place / Illegal ROMs
Worms: Third place
Trojan Horse: Fourth place
Virii: Last place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

what the heck? I'm immune >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The players wake up in the large auditorium. "Who did that too us?" asked Pixa.

They walked into the server room, to find out who forced them onto that server.

The room was empty. Tested ran around, frantically. "Do you know how much that copy of Server 2003 cost me?!? Come back here, thief!"

GAME OVER.

All players are welcome to discuss the game in this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

PuppyLover: Eventually, they would have won. Anything else would have been mathematically impossible. Therefore, I thought it easier to just end the game now. It was impossible for you to win.

Why continue when one person doesn't stand a chance?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
'cause you said discussion was on this thread, I deleted my post and am copy+pasting it here

Okamotosan: yeah... i should probably tell you now, okamotosan, that when i was rezzed, i was converted to innocence and then spilled all your secrets to Pixa, pipsqueeek, and Noo, 'cause I knew they were innocent.

plz don't hurt me. (this goes to the Illegal ROM team, too, because you were the ones who converted me, and then thought I was on your team, but no, so I went and told innocents who you were, and, well... yeah)

Tested wrote:
Alex: 26

You are an Innocent player. If the Innocents kill all other players, then you will win.
Role: Programmer: You've napped through presentations about Vista. You've laughed at weak Mac OS 10 users. You have one love: Linux. Every night, PM me a list of five individuals. If the top living person on your list is Linux, you will receive a special power. Linux will, as well.

Tested wrote:
Xela of Xandra wrote:
So wait, do I know if I recieve a special power, or if my dream was negative? 'Cause I didn't recieve a PM from you over my dreaming of WIS and so now I'm confused.

You'll receive the response tomorrow night, or...
...right now. WIS is the programmer. You can't use the power until AT LEAST until day/night 2, though. Xandranote: yeah, thanks to kuge, I guessed it right on day 1. go me.

You get protection for one night of your choice.

One random evil player will get your role, and one random evil player will receive WIS's role. You are now a plain innocet with a secret pwoer.

Tested wrote:
You've been converted! To the Trojan Horse "One-man" team. You still have your previous personal powers, plus a 50% shield increase.

If the viruses win, you win. If you or your teammate okamotosan18 are the last survivor, then you will win.

Tested wrote:
You've been resurrected! You're now on the innocent team.

You have all previous powers.

Tested wrote:
You get these role powers for one day, after which your regular pwoers will be your own.

You have one kill, with which you are attempting to kill Intel. PM me a list of five names when you think you know who Intel is. You will receive a special power if you are correct.

i.e., one kill with a chance of a special power.

Initial role->plain innocent (sort of a conversion, I guess)->evil (conversion2)->innocent (conversion3)->temporary role change (kind of a conversion, so for the heck of it, conversion4)=4 conversions or 2 actual conversions

I challenge anyone to match or exceed the sheer craziness I have experienced during this game.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

:D Congrats guys, it was a great game. I'm surprised I didn't die. Are the roles posted yet?

Edit: Craziness Xela, pure craziness :P

Last edited by Penguin on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Well, I kinda knew Penguin and DM were the zipped file team. But I'm also really, really confused, because I thought pipsqueeek and I were innocents. o.O Because the worm team was defeated, and pip said she became innocent through a prize of some sort. I knew Oka was evil on the last day (and thus asked Noo to kill him), while I killed TOSO. I think?

But um, who killed who? xD And was Miyu ever part of our team? I have a lot of questions! Who kept converting people? They were annoying, but I guess we still used Noo to our advantage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Agh, I just realized I lost all my old sent PMs.

Including some from last week. Wow, my inbox is full.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
I definitely would've suspected DM had I not just thought he was dead for several days because he only posted like 3 times. >_>

Anyway, Role Reveal time!

Original Role wrote:
Miyu: 13

One Man Team: Trojan Horse
Powers:
-Until a player dies, you are totally invulnerable.
-Once a player dies, you gain all of their role abilities, including any shields or team abilities. However, you are not considered a member of the team they were on. The other people on the team will be told that you are part of their team.
-You will also receive a 50% shield when you get your powers.
-You can choose two of the following in any combination: self-resurrection, conversion, or a daykill. Self-resurrection allows you to come back from the grave, stripped of some of your power; conversion gives you a teammate, who will still appear to be on their previous team, and with all their original powers; a daykill allows you to kill another player, before the night scene begins. All of these are activated by sending me a PM with the desired abilities. Anything that targets another player should include a list of five people. The top living one will be the target.
-If someone dreams about you, you will appear to be a member of the team who’s player you took the powers of.
-You can win either by being the last player alive, or if the team who’s player you took the powers of wins.

Kidwaiy's stolen role wrote:
Kidwaiy: 11

You are a Worm. If the Worms kill all other players, you will win.
Team members: Pixa, pipsqueeek, Dyl, Kidwaiy
Team powers:
-On the first night, send me the name of one person (other than yourself) you want to be your leader, from your team.
-One resurrection. PM me the name of one dead player. They will become part of your team with the powers they previously had.
-One nightly kill. This has a 50% chance of working. PM me a list of 5 people. The top living player on the list will die during the nightscene.
Role: IP Seller: Every day, send a PM with a list of five player's names, and another list also with five names. The top living player on the first list will receive the role of the top living player on the second list.

I think this was the first time I lived until the last day :P

So, I started out lying to the Worms, they thought I was really on their team. Then I converted Xela, and the Virus team thought Xela was on their team. hehe, they believed I was an independant Virus OMT :battar:
Yeah, so I had to save my arse on the thread because CW gave me up after being converted to innocent.
I converted TOSO to my team as Pixa and Pipsqueeek were converted to innocent. So they thought I was converted to innocent.

I definitely would've kept a better eye on DM had I not mistaken him for dead. That's not really a win when you only post 3 times, that's just sad.

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Tested wrote:
Agh, I just realized I lost all my old sent PMs.

Including some from last week. Wow, my inbox is full.

I have 5 pages of PMs. 3 are entirely made up of PMs from this WW. 1 of those pages was made in the last day, due to my conversion and then the Illegal ROMs and Okamotosan PMing me to be all "HUZZAH YOU'RE EVIL" and then me telling the innocents and then having a gazillion of those back-and-forth PMs and then PMs from you... This past day has been freaking insane. And not in a good way.

(for anyone wanting some perspective, the maximum amount of PMs on a page in your inbox is 25)

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Last edited by Xandra on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:oops: Oka... DM is a female!

Also, I was slightly annoyed that you announced something about DM not being Penguin's partner or something like that. Because then, I could go 'nooo' and be annoyed. I've actually forgot what I was typing.

Ignore me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Pixa, you knew Penguin and DM were way more of a threat, and you still tried to kill me? :( Just because you knew you weren't going to win, we couldn't? :evil:

Didn't I say I was almost sure DM was Penguin's teammate?

Last edited by okamotosan18 on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 29  Next