Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Whoops, apologies, Noo. :) You should have finished in fifth, which puts Tested and DM in sixth.

For the record (because she wanted me to post it :P):

Malibu had four roles this game.

First, she was Alice, the Heir role.
Then she inherited DM's role, Jack Skellington.
THEN Piro rewrote her role and she became the Artist's Assistant.
Finally, Piro used a role-erase on her and she became Plain Innocent?.

Anyone want to apprise me of what was going on behind the scenes?

And thanks, guys! :hug:

I wasn't sure how much this game would go over, it being my second and all, but it seems to have done pretty well. Feel free to make any (nice) criticisms. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Let's see........
I got into contact with Sora(Apex) and Mulan(Kuge/Twiz) through Kuzco(Puppylover).
Then we found Donald(Pixa) pretty quick because Noo took Sora's role for a day.

Then close to the end.....
Apex
Pixa
Combusken BG
Ryguy
WIS
CWisgood
Dyl
Ric
Deadlypker

Were pretty much all known innocents, so I PMed them some to tell them not to take the lethal potion, and some to not vote Pencil-stabbin' Piro, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Behind the scenes I cringed and swore alot. Each execution/night combo either left me dancing for joy or very very sad.

Still very very sad that my luck ran out. I was gonna try and violet room up again too. Not that I ever had a chance of winning really =P So I'm happy with second place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Quote:
Jafar
Alignment: Evil
Movie: Aladdin
Win Condition: Be the last team alive
Teammates: Ursula (Ethics), Maleficent (Compact Disk)

Powers:

Malevolent Choice: Before the end of Night 1, PM me your choice of spokesman. The spokesman will send in the kill lists and use any SPs that the team receives as a whole. If you are elected spokesman, your method of killing is a beam of red light that strikes a person, killing them.

Serpent Staff: Twice during the game, you may hypnotize a person to target the person you want them to target. PM me two lists of five people. The first eligible person on the first list will be hypnotized to target the first eligible person on the second list. The hypnotized person will not be informed that their list was changed. You may not target the same person twice.

Evil Beckoning: Once during the game, you may convert a person to your side with a 100% chance of success. The conversion must take place at night. That person will have a 50% chance of retaining their role.

You start with a 50% shield.

I thought you stole my role as well Noo? One of my lesser evil performances.. hahahaha..

Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:14 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Note to self - feign the seriousness of your inactivity more often, you survive longer XP Seriously folks, yes, I was at school most days for over 12 hours (Its 10:10 and I walked inside 10 minutes ago), but its me! I'm on to the unholy hours of the morning. Don't think that just because you take away 12 hours from my day that I'll not have time to read each and every post :P

I was the spokesperson for the team, which was probably a bad choice as I was on at random hours most days and didn't have a chance to change lists or vote often. It was kinda a forced hand though on Day one due to complications, so I wound up with it :P

Quote:
Shan Yu
Alignment: Evil
Movie: Mulan
Win Condition: Be the last team alive
Teammates: Pete (mayanspypilot), Yzma (Thelilbear)

Powers: Malevolent Choice: Before the end of Night 1, PM me your choice of spokesman. The spokesman will send in the kill lists and use any SPs that the team receives as a whole. If you are elected spokesman, your method of killing is to cut their heads off with your sword.

Hayabusa Flight: Twice during the game you may send out your trusty falcon, Hayabusa, to destroy the shield of a person. PM me a list of five people. The first eligible person on the list will have their shield destroyed. You may not target the same person twice.

Fly my falcon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Ohhh, which shields did you destroy? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

okamotosan18 wrote:
Ohhh, which shields did you destroy? o_O

Read night 1 and night 2, it's in the plot =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:35 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ah, I see, it was so long ago :P

Hey, what was the phrase I said to get me attacked by pencils that first time? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:41 pm 

I believe, oka, you voted for me. (The phrase was therefore vote: malibu.)

You know I actually suspected mayanspypilot and the_dog_god the whole game? But no one on this site knows my knack for gut instincts, and I had no way of collecting proof.

Seeing as though we're posting rolesheets...

Role One wrote:
Alice
Alignment: Special
Movie: Alice in Wonderland
Win Condition: Special

Powers:

Impressionable: You will receive the role and shield of the first person to die, whether innocent or evil.

Innocence: You cannot die until you’ve received a new role.

You start with no shield, gaining the original shield of the first person to fall.

Role Two wrote:
Jack Skellington
Alignment: Innocent
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players

Powers:

Graveyard Communications: PM me the name of a dead player. You have a 50% chance to receive their complete role sheet, and a 50% chance to receive three random lines from their role sheet. Also, you will have a 33% chance to gain a hint about the dead person’s attacker.

You start with a 40% shield.

Role Three wrote:
Artist’s Assistant
Alignment: TMT
Teammates: Disgruntled Artist (Pironious)
Win Condition: All other teams defeated.
Powers:

Blot Out: Once during the game, you can use a gigantic bottle of White Out to destroy someone. PM me when you wish to use this power: it may be used day or night.

Sketch: Once during the game, you can sketch a picture on the thread. It can be anything you’d like. The first person to publicly remark on the picture in any way will be disallowed from posting or voting for the next day/night cycle. This power must be used during night.

Repaint: Once during the game, you may paint someone and change the next dream results on a person to the baddie team of your choice. PM me when you wish to use this power, along with the baddie team you wish to disguise a person as.

You have a 25% shield.

I never actually got a rolesheet for Plain Innocent?, I just got told that my role was successfully erased.

Oh, and those two deaths that people kept trying to put on Piro - Anoohilator and Twizzler, were actually me, just to clear that up. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

:D I chose to be innocent, and look at the wicked role I got.

I killed like, twelve innocent people with all my SPs though. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It kinda amused me that after Malibu's hard work on her sketch, no one ever commented on it. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Fairy Godmother
Alignment: Innocent
Movie: Cinderella
Win Condition: Defeat all evil players

Powers:

Spellcraft: The following spells are yours for use:

Luminescence: Protect a person from all harm for one night (one use)
Fatal Harm: Attempt to kill a person (shields apply) (one use)
Bulwark: Raise a person’s shield by 25% (two uses)
Debilitate: Lower a person’s shield by 10% (two uses)

You may use Bulwark on yourself once. You may only use one spell per night. You may not use Luminescence on yourself.

You start with a 40% shield.

It was me that killed Ethics :) Laq gave me a potion, which turned out to be a dream, and I got lucky and dreamed a baddie. And decided it would be just as easy to kill her myself as to get her voted for.

And then I didn't get to use any of my other powers since someone decided to kill me while I was gone :( Who was that, by the way?

Where's malibu's sketch? I'm too lazy to look though the thread to find it :P

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Impressive stuff *thumbs up* Takes a lot to live up and execute a Disney game. Well done I say. Now... unlike last time, there actually is a gap... a hole... waiting for someone to fill it if they wish. Fire off a PM saying want to, give me an idea of your plan, and tell me how far along you are on it [just started to think, halfway done, i'm ready to go!] and you can host WW23. Or something like that.

Meanwhile, I'm not...? planning on coming up with something for the new future...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Well, this was an interesting game. I'm surprised that I lived as long as I did...there's been a lot going on at home and with new obligations, I just didn't have the time or energy to put into the game that I normally would. That being said, our team did fairly well though communication was rough due to time zones and such. I think the innocents had things really easy though, given all the powers they had and the SPs floating around. I can't really see any way the innocents would have lost.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

heh malibu did you target me for a reason, or just a random kill?

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next