The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:58 pm

Last night's episode seems to be either a love-it-or-absolutely-hate-it one, but I really liked it. Quirky but hilarious. At first I thought the whole cancer thing would turn into one giant cliche, but I'm glad they made something out of it and ended it by the episode.

Loved Chase and Cameron's weird interactions ("No!" "Double negative means yes!"), Chase's weird hug and cry, and House grabbing Cuddy's butt. Hehe!

Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:16 pm

I liked that ep!

HAM IS JUST WRONG THOUGH! NO HAM KISSING.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Huddy! Huddy! HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY!

I knew they'd done it.

I liked that episode, but not as much as the previous.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:26 pm

I'm a bit annoyed with the dream episodes.

But oh well. That was sorta cool. Self cathetar = scary.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:04 pm

We were all wincing when he put the catheter in. Ewwwww. I was also displeased with the dream bit, but there were some funny moments that were priceless.

Foreman: Ha! House and Wilson would happen before you two.

All in all, Cameron is becoming really interesting to me. She's horribly clever.

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:14 pm

I still don't like her, though they've made her less annoying. She's a bit of a nympho eh.

Yeah dream things are a bit annoying. o wellz.

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:28 am

I didn't like the dream thing very much either. It seemed more "LOST" than House.

They've made Cameron much less annoying now. I think she basically gave up all her morals and ethics... or something. I haven't seen her be ethically against a treatment method for a long time. Still, she still seems kinda odd. (But much less annoying)

But anyways *chants with Igg*

HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY HUDDY!

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:20 am

Yeah, I was saying to my brother the other day that they've quite rapidly made Cameron a lot less annoying and sort of shoved the whole ethics thing to one side. They've done a bit of a U turn with her character in some respects, probably to make her more likeable, and it's weird.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:49 am

Cuddy sure went nuts. Absolutely nuts. She got lucky, but woah...the baby touching House's finger was wicked sweet.

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:31 am

I am really warming to Chase. Awww.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:53 am

The promos for the next episode of House look AWSOME! HOUSE ON A PLANE! ^____^

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:33 am

Promos? Wheeere?

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Chase!! :cry:

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:38 pm

Igg wrote:Chase!! :cry:

He totally got dissed...Just, wow. I wanted to kick her. Hard.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:57 pm

I now feel like Chase is a little brother I need to protect and cuddle.

The whole psychosomatic illness thing was funny though.
Topic locked