Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ugh I despise KSing. I defame anyone who does it to me.
Especially when I wait 45 minutes at MM or ZMM, and the very second it pops up, some high level player comes in and KS me, then moves on to the next ch.

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:56 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*changing the subject*

I have an awkward system going for me.
I've tried countless times to go and hunt for a Maple weapon or armour, but never did get one.

Last year I got a maple staff as I was making my way back to Kerning through the swampy place and the first Ligator I hit - dropped it. :roll:

The same thing happened this year. Except there was no Ligator and there was no maple staff. There was a leatty and a Dragon Axe. One below average STR-wise, but still.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/FreePictureAccount/zhestdragonaxe.png

It's such a shame I don't have a warrior on Windia anymore. Pretty sure that delivery guy who you have to pay 5k, doesn't transfer stuff to other servers, either. Curses. :cry:

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:P That's how I get my maple drops too

Walking through wild boars got me a maple bow last year and I got a level 70 maple hat this year walking through panda teddies...

I really really really wanted a maple shield though...so I err...splurged a little :P
Splurge!
It's 10/10, Avoidability +1 so no big upgrade from my pan lid :D but it's still spiffy <3
Heh I think I was complaining as usual today about no drops...then double drop decided to take pity on me or just wanted me to stop whining so it dropped two things in the period of two or less minutes
Oooh First Drop <3
Oooh second drop <3

Oh and just because I wanted to post it :D
Yay My First...and Only Maple Drop :D
Err I would have posted a screenie of it on the floor...but I wasn't entirely awake and was just pressing z at random :P so this is the closest you get

Oh and random :D
Seriously, that's what I thought when I saw the light :P

Quote:
Character Transfer Service

OMG. Where do I sign up?
64.4%
No thanks, I'm quite happy where I am.
11%
I would go if my friends went.
14.9%
I would do it eventually, but not right away.
9.6%

Hmm...there seems to be a poll on character transfer [which I'm guessing means moving characters between worlds :D] so maybe in the future it'll be possible :D SQUEE

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Character transfer?
I bet it'll cost NX. ;)

They can't just give us a feature that 60%+ of the current population will find useful, and keep it free.
That wouldn't be a very Nexon thing to do.

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

curious - is MS still a windows-only game? I'm not likely to pick it up again any time soon (don't have time!) but I always wonder if they've come out with a mac/*nix savvy version...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:56 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Keakealani wrote:
curious - is MS still a windows-only game? I'm not likely to pick it up again any time soon (don't have time!) but I always wonder if they've come out with a mac/*nix savvy version...

Well, the website only mentions Windows, so I'm assuming ... :roll:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

You can find all the requirements on the website, under Downloads -> Game/Patches.

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Xerophyte wrote:
Character transfer?
I bet it'll cost NX. ;)

They can't just give us a feature that 60%+ of the current population will find useful, and keep it free.

Yeah, the idea/thread assumed that it would end up costing NX to start. Probably an outrageous amount, if the weddings are any indication.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Kugetsu wrote:
Xerophyte wrote:
Character transfer?
I bet it'll cost NX. ;)

Yeah, the idea/thread assumed that it would end up costing NX to start. Probably an outrageous amount, if the weddings are any indication.

Last time I checked people were betting on anywhere from 20k NX to 50k. 50k seems to be a bit too extreme even for them. :o

Would people really pay 50k NX just to move their character to another server? Hard to believe ...but hey, who knows? They're already spending a lot on weddings (which are pointless, in my opinion), so they just might find it in them to spend around the same amount on "moving" (which I also don't think is very useful, by the way).

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Xerophyte wrote:
Keakealani wrote:

Well, the website only mentions Windows, so I'm assuming ... :roll:

http://maplestory.nexon.net/

You can find all the requirements on the website, under Downloads -> Game/Patches.
Hum. In addition to apparently requiring Windows, it seems I can't access the website without Internet Explorer (I'm on Firefox) ^^;; so I guess I'll have to wait until they support other software, or just give up XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:36 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The IE Tab extension in Firefox can help solve problems, but I'm sorry about the Mac stuff. MapleGlobal doesn't really seem very considerate... >_>

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

So, how was 2x EXP for you guys? :P
Did you "participate"?

Started with 70% at level 35, and ended up logging out with 62% at level 36.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/FreePictureAccount/zhest36.png

I thought I wouldn't be able to find a decent map, because I didn't even really know there was going to be an event today ...so I arrived about 30 minutes after it had started. That's usually lethal. :roll: But I didn't even have to change channels once. And nobody tried to come in and claim it.
*surprised*

A spot that gives 130 and 186 EXP per kill = lucky find. :D

glorious set by neko.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I went up 20% :P because I was training Kugetsu on his blood warrior too :]
Woulda gotten higher but I had to leave halfway through oO
Kuge couldn't get evil eyes double exp :( and he didn't tell me about not getting exp for a while :(
So we tried to find a hacker free/CC PLZ free map with Zombie Mushrooms...no real luck there...

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:56 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Don't worry I can leech you any other day of the week. <3

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:43 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just found a Maple Helmet on the ground. From what I gather, these maple items are pretty good. Are they just around for the anniversary? (Sorry, I'm only a level 15 archer)

edit: It's a real bummer because the req. level is 70! I'll never get to wear it at this rate!

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

:( Meh. So just now I was on Maple and these earlier times are nice...less people training and so I thought :D Sakura Cellions are fun...

So I found this platform which was empty on my first try and I was pretty happy :D and then some minutes later...this magician comes and takes half of it :/
Well, I'm okay with training on half the platform but then he kept coming over to my half to take the Sakura Cellions, which was admittedly...annoying
Finally, though, this assassin came in and of course, he outdamages me because I'm a cleric so I decided to leave...after hitting one last monster... The other magician stole that kill though...and it dropped a dark cleave :) and he tried to grab it and failed :D meaning it was mine :) so that was pretty nifty...but his F5'ing because he stole my kill and couldn't get the cleave was pretty annoying...Well I left
Spent the next 5 minutes searching for an empty platform and I finally did :D
Undisturbed training for 22 minutes [I was timing to see how many mesos I could make in an hour] and then half my platform was taken again...alright with me...then five minutes later, this annoying assassin comes and starts totally taking over my half [the other guy had left so I was thinking...This isn't fair]. So I ask him nicely: "Can't you just stay on that half? I hadn't at any point in time said CC PLZ or anything immature like that...so of course, he responds with a CC PLIZ

>< I was pretty irked at that but I tried to be nice and explain that I had been there for sometime so...of course, the mature response is to start completely KS'ing from me...He stalked me all over the ledge killing the sakura cellions so I finally gave up because he was such a jerk about it :/ Meh I just had to get that out of my system :(

They're just around for the anniversary yes :]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next