Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Good luck on your trials and fill us in on what they are when you come back! :)]

"Please, make yourself comfortable," the Princess smiled slightly. Betty took it as a cue to gesture to a large wooden chair near the fireplace. Cushions were placed on it to make it less uncomfortable. The maid set about to get a fire started and roaring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((See my previous post Shadowfare. I'm sorry I got you two switched. :x *scratches head* don't know how I got to your name, though.))

The King (which I will call Julian, because I forgot to name the poor man :P ) sighed, watching his wife leave. He sat down on a red leathered chair near the fire.

"How did I get in this situation?"

Julian had never been very good in politics. He never had to be. Who had dared to foresee he would end up on the throne?

Finally, he raised from his chair. Walking to a small wooden desk, he grasped a goose's feather.

Duke Dumwell,

I believe you are not understanding your position. Nor your sons nor your wife can make any claim for new land. Your heritage clearly dictates so.

I will not tolerate any of these foolish questions any more.

He sighed deeply, waiting for a few moments, before to continue.

"It has not slipped my attention that you have not yet delivered your word to serve the new King.

Hereby, I invite you to Maincastle. In one week, the engagement of my second son will be celebrated. I will attend you the next day.

This is a final warning Duke of Dumwell. Be not there and this will be considered as high-treason against your King.

Finally he signed the letter and sealed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip grinned, stepping forward. He looked around, the room was splendid. Warmly decorated and very clean.

"I must apoligise for my appearance. It seems to downgrade your environment already."

He swayed around, sitting down.

"Why were you called here, dear sister?"

((On a side note let's assume Philip doesn't know yet of his engagement.))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingred nodded, "thank you. We will follow you."

She took the hand of her husband. Together they began to walk downstairs. Towards the great hall.

Ingred turned her head slightly to the guard. "Are you a guard of the castle? I mean by this, you are not assigned to someone in particulary?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie smiled down at the completed work of her now-finished letter. She folded it up delicatly and sealed it with wax. Marie placed it in the center of the small desk, hoping it would be picked up today and go on its journey- knowing it would, just like every week. She turned, catching sight of herself in the mirror, and looked into the reflection. Long brunette-black locks, that were shiny, thick, and lovely framed a pretty face. A face which had the essence of beauty and wit. Marie had pale skin, with lips like the rose- red and full. Her lips were almost always curved upward in a rather noble, pleased contentment. In contrast of the pale skin she had cheeks tinged with pink, and sparkling eyes- like a sapphire. These eyes were fringed were dark, long lashes and were glittering with intelligence. Her eyes moved down along her reflection, observing her dress. It was a pale, springy green that flowed considerably down at the elbow, and a frame that complimented her slim, fourteen year old figure. The dress skimmed the top of her breasts- which were small, but rather nice, and just as pale as the rest of her. A narrow sash cinched her slender waist, and tied in front, trailing down the skirt-part of the dress.

She wondered, if even in times like this, the Queen would want her company- so she set off, curiousity and hopefullness of someone to talk to, really talk to, driving her. She tried all the familiar, obvious places- with no luck. And then she remembered- the gardens! She peered into them from the closed gate, seeing none of the Queen her eyes flicked upward- to the windows bordering this side of the palace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

With the fire roaring, Betty stood up to wipe her hands on a clean towel she carried aboout in her apron pocket. The Princess smiled and sat down herself in a chair opposite her brother.

"Elizabeth, please close the doors," she smiled. The maid nodded and went over to shut them securely with a latch.

"Our beloved parents requested that I live here," she replied to her brother. "They did not specify a reason why and I have no reason to question them." Nor am I allowed to, she thought privately.

Betty was standing by one side of the door quite quietly, head and eyes lowered. The young prince was most likely to be the next King and she did not want to incur anyone's wrath by looking into their eyes. There were dreadful consequences.

Elily glanced at the dog. "This is who?" she asked, one eyebrow slightly raised with a questioning look at her scruffy looking sibling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:15 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Consulting a pocket watch taken out from some hidden pocket, Casey stood up. Though it would be some hours before she might begin pulling birds out of bricks and the like, it was a good time to begin preparations. Almost with the gleeful air of a child in a toystore, she picked up bright scarves and golden baubles, tucking some within cleverly sewn pockets (that didn't seem to be there at all) while other items were picked up, regarded for a moment, then replaced on a table or shelf.

In the one dusty corner of the room stood a small wood cabinet with a glass window that contained phials of oddly coloured substances. Some of the small glass containers had black, grainy, sand-like contents, where others had bright red liquids. Regardless of their contents, everything inside the cabinet had a thin coating of dust, and the cabinet itself had at least a quarter inch of grey fluff gracing its surface. Passing by this piece of furniture on her scavenging of her room, Casey swiped a finger through the dust. A cleaning was definitely in order, but she detested even touching the things inside. They were, after all, the chemicals that had lent unnatural colour and made intensely bright the torches that lit the stage of her family's fateful last performace.

Shaking her head, she continued her small circuit of the room, her carefree attitude somewhat forced. There were some memories that were best left alone.

((sorry, long posty that didn't do anything... =\ ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 4:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Loud, impending footsteps broke the silence in the quiet hallway. Inside her room, Coral stiffened.
She prayed they would pass on, like the other ten pairs of feet that had either stomped through, or delicately stepped across the floor, sound muffled by the rustle of silk trailing behind. They slowed, and Coral believed she could even hear the piggish inhale and exhale of her father.
“Coral!”
Came a demanding, slightly nasal voice, followed by a series of harsh knocks against the door. She didn’t answer, and then the bangs came again. This time they were louder, and the fragile, wispy outer curtains quivered where the hung. Knowing that she would have to face the music sooner or later, Coral called out meekly,
“Come in then.”

Upon the very millisecond her voice was to be heard, the door handle was turned and forced forward as though it couldn’t be opened fast enough.
“What's all this your mother has been telling me?”
Coral looked up from beneath her lashes, the familiar sight of her huge, heaving father greeted her. He wore the rich dress of a noble man, today sporting a black and dark blue colour. Tight leggings led up to a strained belt, decorated with turquoise and rhinestones, over which a huge belly hung.
“Hmm? Answer me child! I didn’t bring you oversea for this, all of my brood have been happy to be married away into rich, successful familys. But you! You who has the greatest chance of all! I may as well take you home now!”
Coral looked up instantly, striking green eyes welling with tears.
“Oh, father...please? Will you, honestly?” They spilled over her cheeks and hung on her lips.
“Coral…emerald in the Grayer house, my beautiful daughter.” His tone softened, and he sat down beside her on the bed.

“Please, just do this one thing for your old fuddy father, this one thing, just be good and kind and ladylike, I'll do the rest, like I did for Katherine and Freye...remember?”
Coral tucked her hands beneath her thighs and crossed her feet. She looked at her lap, a curtain of black hair covering her face.
“Just…one thing?”
And then he left, shutting the door with a click. Coral didn’t look up for a while, not for a few moments after the echoes of the footsteps had died away,
“Just one thing.”
She spoke to herself, knowing that it was more than ‘one thing’, much more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Queen Erica stood up and decided to walk to the royal stables. Erica knew it was foolish to think of the horses as anything more than messenger carriers, but she did love them so. She stroked her favorite one- a tan one she had named Vanilla. As she stroked her, the royal stablehand, Hans, entered the stables.

"Terribly sorry for disturbing you, Your Highness", he said timidly, bowing.

"At ease, sir. Do we have any carriages open? I fancy a ride", Erica said, smiling as Hans.

"Absolutely, Your Highness. Do you prefer the gold or silver carriage?" Hans asked politely.

"Silver, please", Erica told him.

"Yes, Your Highness", he said and bustled off, taking two horses with him to undoubtedly hook up to the carriage.

Erica sighed, waiting. She always loved to be near the horses, and carriage rides were fun for her. And quite frankly, Queen Erica needed to have a bit of fun.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Peter answered Ingred, with again an emotionless voice.

"The captain of the guard specifically gave me orders to protect miss Ingred." He stepped two steps further and turned around and said: "Don't worry, i take my orders very seriously." Suddenly an embaressed smile jumped on his face and made him say: "I'm a great fan of yours..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Um...Dawn2 I was sort of setting up a conversation with your charater- if you read my post, but no matte, I will fit into this RP somehow!!))

Princess Marie, the title which belonged to her because of her birth- in her homeland, but she wish she would get the same respect as the local princesses- but she did still get quite a bit of respect, being her- turned away from the windows, and wondered where to look for the Queen now. But, she decided, if Marie couldn't find her now- the Queen was elsewhere and probably wanted to be left alone. She wandered toward the stables, seeing some movevent- she was drawn to them for she needed some excitement, some different companionment than the same maids.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Oh! I'm sorry... I must of missed your last post... :oops: ))

Queen Erica noticed as Princess Marie entered the stables- she was still there, for the carriage was not ready yet.

"Ah! Dear Marie, what brings you to the stables today. I'm about to go out for a carriage ride to clear my head a bit- you know, with Ingred around it's so hard to get a bit piece and quiet. Would you care to join me?" she asked, hoping Marie would accept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie smiled, dropping into a graceful curtsy. She said, "It would be an honor, Queen Erica..." gratefulness was written across her face, as she rose from the curtsy slowly. She knew it was customary to act in such a noble away in public around the Queen but once they were in private they seemed to skip all the honor-this and queen-that. "A carriage ride sounds wonderful!" she exclaimed, adding to her previous statement. A smile was on her lips, and her eyes sparkled with something different- some excitement, some company!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hans returned quickly.

"The carriage is rady, Queen Erica", he said, bowing, "Oh, and I see you have some company", he bowed again, nodding his head to Marie.

"Wonderful!" Erica said, smiling, "And yes, Princes Marie has decided to join me on the ride."

And without another word, Hans nodded to the ladies and began walking towards the carriage. Queen Erica slid in and gestured for Marie to do the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie lifted her many skirts and slid into the carriage as well, smiling. "Thank you!" she said to Hans and then smiled at the Queen. She adjusted her skirts around her, a smile adorning her lips still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm going to Beijing for a few days and will be posting again latest next Saturday. Would Kuroro please look after Betty and Elily? I apologise for shoving them onto you so suddenly.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:48 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Sorry about the abscence. I was returning from vacation and a few urgent matters had to be dealt with. But, I'm back now. Yay!))

The prince nodded, he laid his hand on his dog, "this is Hurst. He is my dog and a good hunter. You may see it yourself. Next morning there will be a hunt."

He smiled, "I am sure you can borrow one of the falcons."

The young princess smiled, somewhat nervous, "I.."

A servant entered the room, "your royal highnesses, the King requires your presence." The man bowed deeply, gesturing to follow him.

At the same time, the great dining hall was being made ready. Servants rushing from one corner to the next, others putting glasses on the tables. A few youngsters were chasing a dog off.

A young girl, Hyatt, ran off. She was carrying some bread and clean sheets. While she was passing through a small hallway, she stopped at a certain room.

She knocked at the door of Casey.

"Casey? Casey, can I come in?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, another messenger had arrived at the door of the leader of the House of Grayer. The messenger was dressed up in royal colors, being blue and black with white falcons sewed on the garments.

"Milord, the great Hall is being readied. You and your daughter are expected there. I have been told to accompagny you."[/i]

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next