For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

I request a lock. :3

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:36 am

Forget about this then.
Last edited by Xerophyte on Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Your set making skillz - show me them! xD

Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:48 am

...I'm confused. What must we do in order to receive prizes? Just say what items we own in certain categories?

Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:01 am

Jacob wrote:...I'm confused. What must we do in order to receive prizes? Just say what items we own in certain categories?

It's a set making contest. Make sets, if yours get chosen, you get the prizes. It's not that complicated. :P

Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:21 am

Zilary wrote:
Jacob wrote:...I'm confused. What must we do in order to receive prizes? Just say what items we own in certain categories?

It's a set making contest. Make sets, if yours get chosen, you get the prizes. It's not that complicated. :P

Exactly. I thought the title should make it pretty obvious. ~:>

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm

Xerophyte wrote:
Zilary wrote:

Exactly. I thought the title should make it pretty obvious. ~:>
I still don't understand what you're asking for, but I guess I'm going to take a picture of my "set" and see if that is suitable for you. If it isn't, then we can at least close in on what it really is you re asking for. ;)

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:30 pm

A set is a sig+avvie.
:P

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Exiled wrote:A set is a sig+avvie.
:P
THANK YOU!!! Someone that can actually explain!!! :lol: Anyway, this is what you would have gotten from me before this explination: My .hack set!

What do you think? Awesome set right? Do I qualify based on how it was explained to me before Exiled's explanation?

Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:03 am

Very droll.
And the answer to your question would be: No.
Topic locked