Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alisquid wrote:
I've joined and downloaded. What do you do aftet that? I've been wanting to join for a long,long,long time!

Well, you start the program up and you type in your SN and Password, and then do the Newbie Training course. Listen to what they tell you as it will earn you food and other stuffage. Then you do the Fabre Forest bit and then the Personality test. Good luck, and whatever you are, you will be great at it. And try Warp Hopping, It's the RO version of Hitchhiking.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:00 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:
I've joined and downloaded. What do you do aftet that? I've been wanting to join for a long,long,long time!

Well, you start the program up and you type in your SN and Password, and then do the Newbie Training course. Listen to what they tell you as it will earn you food and other stuffage. Then you do the Fabre Forest bit and then the Personality test. Good luck, and whatever you are, you will be great at it. And try Warp Hopping, It's the RO version of Hitchhiking.

But as a newbie warping will cost you big cash...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

Well, not if you follow of from others. Thats what I do. A Warp opens and I go to it. I'm just waiting to get to Aldebaran. And befroe you warp, #i suggest you get a job first and get to job level 5.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Ixistant wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

Well, not if you follow of from others. Thats what I do. A Warp opens and I go to it. I'm just waiting to get to Aldebaran. And befroe you warp, #i suggest you get a job first and get to job level 5.

Oh, you mean warp hijackin :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

Well, not if you follow of from others. Thats what I do. A Warp opens and I go to it. I'm just waiting to get to Aldebaran. And before you warp, #i suggest you get a job first and get to job level 5.

Oh, you mean warp hijackin :P

Well, they opened it, might as well out it to good use. I just got in one there and I'm in Morroc! It's jist Hitchhiking without peop;le stopping to let you in.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The worst thing about Warp Hitchhiking is sometimes you end up in Glast Heim (the monsters there are INSANE)... :lol:

I can take 'em with my Hunter, but my Crusader will get owned.

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I like going to Glast Heim. Sure, I don't lnow how to escape there and I'm too weak to defeat the monsters, but the Plants there are really good! There's a shining plant about every 3 minutes.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There's a lotta shining plants. There's one somewhere in the desert, one somewhere where Mistress is, one where Wanderman is near Payon, and one in Payon Dungeon level 5. Of course Moonlight Flower is there, but uhhh, don't run into her and you'll be fine! :P

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

There's one in the West Geffen Field on the Lookout Platform type thing. My Game just froze in Glast Heim!

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:11 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

What about installing? o_O

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alisquid wrote:
Ixistant wrote:
Alisquid wrote:

What about installing? o_O

Well I havn't downloaded it yet but I would imagine there should be an installation setup icon or something on your desktop after it finished downloading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Meh. Now I'm stuck on the first Newbie test becaue a)I can't see myself
b)I can only move right and left and c)They didn't tell me squat about fight,

Help?

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Up, use you mouse zooming wheel to zoom in and out of your character to find it, type /noctrl in the chatbar as it will allow your character to automatically attack, and lets see how you go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

and to attack, you click on the monsters. The mouse should turn into a sword and you click on the monster. After that, if you've activated /noctrl, you will automatically attack.

And guess what! I got a Roda Frog Card from a Roda Frog and I made a chat called "Selling Roda Frog Card". He offered 10.5k and I was pleased. We traded and just as I was going to close the chat window, another person came in and offered 135k! I told him and he almost took a fit at me! I warp jumped to Prontera, bought an unripe apple and used it on a poring. It was a failure. Now i don't have a lot of money left after buying a wand! :(

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Because there are no proper price guide you get ripped of very easily.

An idea put forth for possible implementation in sRO is that another server that logs all transactions and creates a mean price for sold items is looking hopefull. The one problem being that merchants could sell the item overpriced to themselves to dirve the price up...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next