Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW36: Valinor (Dead Thread)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

somehow I think finally getting people to vote for evils is going to be to little to late lol

--------
you'd think Ammer would have... then again i personally would have voted them out now good or evil due to the doubt...

and somehow i think 11 to 5 is high hopes for how many innocents are supposedly sill there. I think you're looking at something a bit more even if you're lucky right now. True i don't know how many bad there are (and my lack of book knowledge to think of how many there may be) I just think there number is higher then 5 myself.

edit: umm well i was replying to Siniri who deleted there post mid my post (then reposted) so yea i didnt double post and this is kind of a confusing post now but read the below post to make this one make since? o.0

TwizEdit: Fixing double post. :)

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Rubywinged wrote:
somehow I think finally getting people to vote for evils is going to be to little to late lol

Granted, we haven't had night yet, but the numbers aren't actually that bad -- 12 innocents, 6 confirmed baddies, and 1 probable (heired off) baddie dead. Of course, with the tracker, the "snippet dreamer," and multiple protectors dead, well, ... *hands out lembas to the innocents*

@ Miyu: I think you're thinking of grindylows from HP, the underwater demons that nearly drowned Fleur in the second task. Regarding Ammer, shouldn't there have been confirmation yea or nay on him by now?

ETA: I think I spoke too soon. I've edited the numbers above to reflect the current counts. Oh, and wow, the baddies actually killed one of their own. First time all game, I'm pretty sure.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Ammer wrote:
And I just have a question, why are you SO positive that me being tied up and Katherine being killed by lava are so unrelated? Are you so knowledgeable on all the roles that there is no way for a lava killer to have a special power of tying people up?

averly wrote:
Event, Day 8

A figure stood in front of the group, with a parchment in hand. The figure cleared his or her throat, and then proceeded to read out the following:

Alex wrote:
Galadriel
Alignment: Innocent
Win condition: All evil teams defeated.

Some call you a witch, who ensnares anyone who would enter your woods, but others call you the most beautiful of all. While it is possible you are both, as you seem to ensnare many with your beauty, you are still wise like others of your Elf-kind. You were able to resist the offering of the One Ring, which is something few can boast.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh18 ... /26gdl.jpg

Role Powers
Benevolent Queen: Every night while you possess items, you must give an item to the player of your choice. Send a PM with "WW36 – Benevolent Queen – Night X" in the subject line and list five players and an item. The topmost living player on the list will receive your gift during the night.
-2 Silver Belts
-1 Gold Belt
-1 Bow of the Galadhrim
-1 Grey Wood Box
-1 Strands of Hair
-1 Light of Eärendil's star
-1 Sheath for Andúril
-2 Elven Daggers
-1 Elven Rope

Shield: 50%
Daily lists are not required.

Someone deal with Ammer already =/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Christopher, there's nothing to say that Galadriel didn't inadvertently give the rope to the lava spokesperson. That being said, it seems like quite a coincidence -- and a heck of a lot of effort for baddies to prevent an innocent from being inadvertently executed. Which is why Ammer's attack on Regan makes no sense whatsoever.

It seems more plausible to me that Ammer's team members kept him from being able to "prove" his role so that he wouldn't get caught out in a lie. So yeah, I think the Ammer situation has played out long enough... even if he is innocent, apparently he has no more use than a body count.

P.S. Sorry, Ruby -- I inadvertently hit the delete rather than the edit button before, but I was able to go back and copy the message and repost it -- I didn't mean to make you double-post!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:28 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Siniri wrote:
Christopher, there's nothing to say that Galadriel didn't inadvertently give the rope to the lava spokesperson.

-_-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

People. The leaps of logic. Please to be making them.

Gone, forever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

My death has caused quite a bit of disussion, hasn't it!

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Haha, good lucking catching up now, innocents. You're really going to need it. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:27 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

@ Pink: if by Gandalf, you mean Pardona, then didn't he state over here that he was suspicious of Wind only because she couldn't quote her win condition (which she couldn't do because it's against the rules)? Sorry, but it sounds like a wild goose chase. She's been vouched for by several others -- why not go after people no one seems to vouch for?

Unless I'm missing something...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:38 pm 

Katherine wrote:
My death has caused quite a bit of disussion, hasn't it!

!! All that time I asked Boromir to contact me, and you never came to me with your role. :(

Anyway, I think there's some severe lack of remembering going on (particularly to do with my role) at the moment, or I think the innocents wouldn't be dancing around in circles.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Aww, I'm dead :( Boo to whoever killed me. Rez please? I was having fun with my role...

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

malibu wrote:
!! All that time I asked Boromir to contact me, and you never came to me with your role. :(

Anyway, I think there's some severe lack of remembering going on (particularly to do with my role) at the moment, or I think the innocents wouldn't be dancing around in circles.

Yeah, but you were obviously lying about your role to the innocents since you swore up and down that you were innocent right up until the end. So it's not obvious what was true and what was a lie. And there are other issues that I'm not allowed to talk about since I'm dead (grrr).

And I, at least, knew you were looking for Katherine, but since at that point I suspected you were evil, I obviously wasn't going to tell you. It did give me some giggles every time you posted asking, though. By the way, welcome to both of you *passes some sparkling cider* -- we have the VIP lounge reserved for all the baddies over here in Valinor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

wow im enjoying the scramble that's happening over there... vote unvote vote UNvote heh

i cant wait for the 'big reveal' as to what went on...

I think the innocents need to push a vote and stick with. Everyone needs to get in the same order and whatever protectors are left need to really look into who they are protecting and make sure said person is worth it. example being I'd personally protect the dreamer types at this point myself.

*builds a lil campfire and offers marshmallows to others*

ImageImageImageImage
Click the eggs above to view all my dragons & help them grow by clicking them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hey, it just occurred to me. Could wearing the ring cause you to subsequently be dreamt as evil? I doubt it would actually convert you to evil since there's the siggy for it... I'm just wondering what the ring does. Maybe it's the Prize? I've never played a game with one of those before, so I'm not sure how it works. Anyway, innocents, you really need to execute a baddie tonight. And make sure you protect the important people as much as possible.

ETA: Since I feel useless over here, I thought I'd compile a list of the fire attack (which seem to be a March Hare/Mad Hatter attack, with whips on odd nights and balls on even nights). Excluding those who were attacked or disabled on the night in question, here's a list of who could potentially be responsible for each attack:
whip: Ange, Chipper, DM, loser, machinedreams, miyu, pink, regan, wind
ball: Malibu*, Katherine*, Nikita, Ange, DM, loser, machinedreams, miyu, pink, regan, twiz, wind
*dead
There hasn't been a ball of fire attack since night 6, which makes Malibu a good candidate for it (especially given her character's method of death in the book). Which might lead you to suspect Ammer as the whip (due to the fact that he was looking for Katherine, Malibu's character's son), except that he was disabled on night 9, when the whip was used. (He was also disabled night 2, excuding him from being the ball, too.)

It's probably not that useful, but there's the info, anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 am 

Ooo, sparkling cider! Thank you. *snuggles down into the VIP area*

I might direct everyone to the first night here - Anvil attacked (and killed) himself. So what's to say that being attacked by a certain team means you're not a member of it?

Anyyhow. I'm itching to say more but I don't think I can, so I'll sit here and giggle at everything as I sip my cider.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next