Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello there! :D
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 pm 

Hello everyone! My name is Kaci, and I'm a 15 year old female. ^^ Though I'll be 16 in two days. xD I've been playing neopets on and off for about 6 years. I thought I was done with neopets a year or two ago, but recently I've had the urge to start playing again. So I signed up about two/three days ago finally. The last time I was on neopets was when they had the old layout, so I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the new one. I'm so lost with this new layout. T__T; I want the old one back.

Anyway, my username is Kaci_Folland, and I have a Lupe named Ainikkii. Feel free to add me or something. xD I like to think I'm a friendly person. I'm also currently looking for a small to medium sized guild that is fairly active to join. ^^ So if anyone has any recommendations, let me know. :>

Post subject: Re: Hello there! :D
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:19 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hi Plushii and welcome to PPT! Enjoy playing the games that PPT has to offer, even try to beat one of the high scores, always post a lot to be famous(or known) amongst others and even make friends, and don't accept the sand (joking it will help you with facehuggers, you wouldn't like to be attacked by those things, trust me i'm a survivor of one of their attacks!) anyways me and my invisible, highly imaginary clones salute you! *gives a magical candy cane that grants three wishes, a Christmas Ruki plushie, and a limited edition that I never run out of Pleinair Plushie) okay thats i- (gets attacked by facehuggers) AHH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hi, welcome to PPT! I'm sure if you do enough poking around, you'll find lots to keep you busy *motions towards the arcade*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Hey Plushii,

Welcome to PPT. Have fun and look around. Trust me , post heaps you won't regret it. Have a stuff around in the virtual games section they are really cool.

Any way heres a 2 star dragonball for ya.

Cheers,

Stuart

Bring KISS to my Hometown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey, Kaci! Welcome to PPT! The layout change is a bit of a shocker, if you hadn't seen it before. So is the customization. ;)

{offers dill pickles, cause they're yummy}

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Plushii wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Kaci, and I'm a 15 year old female. ^^ Though I'll be 16 in two days.

The way you worded that sounds like a newspaper advertisement for a cat or dog :P

Welcome to PPT.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:19 am 

Yay! Thank you for the welcomes everyone. xDD You guys have definitely given me the most entertaining welcomes of all the forums I've joined, and I've joined and introduced myself on a lot of them over the my internetting years. xD

klopsman - You are definitely an entertaining person, I can tell that much already! ^^ And awesome! A plushie! I'm a fanatic plushie addict! XDD

Byakuya San - Ooh I love arcades! -goes to look around-

StuMan - YAY A DRAGONBALL -attempts to eat it- Om nom nom...>_> I shall post as much as my schedual allows me to! Or as much as I remember to anyway...ahaha.

Pickles - Eww pickles no yummy. >:C Kaci no like pickles! -feeds pickle to Ainkikkii- xD Though Ainikkii thinks the pickles are yummy! And yes, the layout was definitely a shocker. o_o I almost didn't sign up again due to the layout...I have issues with change obviously. XD Change = BAD to me. Though customization is cool. I've been wanting it ever since I first joined neopets. Currently Ainikkii is dressed up in some ceremonial shenkuu outfit I got at the neomall with a purple nighttime field background thing. I forgot what it was called. xD Moon and Stars background I think? I have no idea. Bah I ramble on and on.

Christopher - Ahaha. XD You're absolutely right! I'm not very good at introducing myself. Thank you for the welcome though!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:20 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Hey happy Birthday Plushii! and thanks about the compliment :3
I like you too and have many memories and friends at PPT! here for you :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q

read Dude342187's comment! and Happy Birthday!

,Klopsman :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 am 

Thank you so much! <3 That made me smile. xD

I'll be sure to have a fantastic birthday tomorrow!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]