Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: reactivating old accounts
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

so.. its been a while since i used neopets, and i tried to use my old account but can't because i first opened it back in the days when it used to show your birthday on your userlookup (but not the year, unless you were underage) and because of that, changed it to a date i can't remember, although the year is accurate.

i still have the email account i used to open it, and recently emailed TNT about getting the account back, given what i can remember about the account (which is suprisingly alot)

got this response today:
Quote:
This account has been inactive for too long and cannot be returned. Please check to make sure you are spelling the username correctly and completely as this inactive account may not be the one you created. Please feel free to open a new account. Thank you for the email.

seems rather automated response to me.. but my question is, has anyone else had any luck in a similar situation or has any advice at all? it has probably been about 2-3yrs, but seriously, i can answer all the questions on the support page about my old account. :cry:

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

Post subject: Re: reactivating old accounts
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:51 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

If your account is inactive for a long time than they delete it to make room in the server. It seems like that's happened to you. I've had this happen to spare accounts, before. There's no retrieving them, unfortunately.

Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late or mall parking lots on holidays
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Zune

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

even if i can still look it up? *sigh* it really doesn't sound good :( thanks for letting me know

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:20 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Same issue here. I tried to gain access to my spare accounts again but I received exactly the same message.

Doesn't look good unfortunately unless you do trial and error.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]