Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie nodded, "Alright, and Queen Erica..." her head turned to look at the fine queen, "Thank you." Princess Marie was sasitfied by the Queen's answer, and just a bit dissapointed that she did not know more. Princess Marie smiled nervously, "Do you know what is happening?" she asked in an undertone to the Queen, while getting off her horse- and the stable boy took the horse away.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Philip almost frowned. Something had struck him. This was no concidence. Was his father at it again? Trying to match him up? He groaned in himself, but kept smiling.

Being a second in-line-for-the-throne was difficult. You are not the best. But you are usefull enough. Not usefull enough to marry a princess, but to brighten up relations. Not that he wanted a princess. He just didn't want to get reminded at his 'spare' status all the time.

"Yes, I have. She is very charming. How come she hasn't been at the Court yet."

In the meantime he gestured them to enter, while talking.

The doors leading towards the Great Hall were open. His father wasn't there yet. But chairs and tables stood in line. Everything was decorated in purple and red. Torches were burning at the walls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks you," Ingred said to Peter, "we may need to talk after dinner." She smiled, walking again after her husband.

((Elily is with Philip. _edit: forgot to type that))

Set by WIS!

Last edited by kuroro on Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I have no clue at all", Erica said back to Marie, "If I did know anything, I probably wouldn't of gone on the carriage ride in the first place. As I said before, no one tells women anything."

Erica dismounted the horse and began to walk towards the castle entrance.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Why thank you! I'm sure you are very charming yourself!"
Said Beatrix, while gently but firmly pushing her daughter into the room.
"We decided that Coral was a little young to be present at court, I do believe this may be her first meeting with your father."
Lady Grayer smiled warmly

Not a very good mimic, Coral scowled. Once again she had been shadowed by her mother and...great, she would have to be 'in good company' with the prince. Oh yes, tonight was going to be dandy, just absolutely brilliant. Her scowl deepened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Philip nodded, "I see." Somehow it didn't took much knowledge of human behaviour to see that Coral wasn't happy.

While the group entered the hall, Philip fell back with the princess.

"I fear," he whispered to her, "that is again a plot to marry me off. Lucky you that Coral isn't a boy."

His voice was silent, but carried far enough to reach Coral who had been walking a little behind also. ((No godmodding intended. :P ))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian, or better known as the king, appeared from behind the great wall, next the entrance of the castle. He smiled at Erica.

"I have been waiting for you. I have an important anouncement." He didn't seem to have noticed the princess. Since she was a little behind the corner.

"I have finally decided for a bride for our second."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((just a question, but has Ingred entered the dining room already?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Erica's eyes began to sparkle.

"A bride! Our Phillip is getting married?" she asked excitedly, "Princess Marie, come quickly! Phillip is getting married!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Coral stiffened, but was pushed forward by her mother. She stumbled slightly, catching her feet against the trails of her dress.
That arrogant little..
Coral fumed, eyes brimming with tears.

Quickly blinking them away, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and looked back at Phillip, giving him a cutting death stare. Well, whats the use of eyes like hers if they can't be used for somthing.
She straightened, and walked ahead of her mother so her hand fell from her shoulder.
Right, she would show that bratt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Prince Phillip!" Princess Marie repeated, laughing. A smile was on her lips, in excitement and gratefullness that the news wasn't grave. She curtsied to the King, and nod, before looking back toward the Queen- with another grin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:27 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Without waiting for an answer to her half-rhetorical question, Casey exited her room and made for the hall, eating her bread along the way.

Due to the large amounts of controlled chaos around the general vicinity of the hall, Casey was able to slip into the hall more or less unnoticed. So much for the better; after all, magicians were supposed to appear "magically."

Replaying the snippets of conversation she had heard on her way, it was quite apparent that Prince Phillip was going to be married off. Not that she couldn't've figured it out on her own once in the hall. At any rate, the joyous news would probably call for juggling and all sorts of fancy tricks. Plus, she would be able to tease and poke fun at the Royals. Excellent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Right.]

Elily giggled a little at Philip's statement. When they reached the table, everyone settled down, and Elily followed suit. She stared a little icily at Marie; loud behaviour from women was not encouraged on occasions like these. What was that girl thinking?! She hardly saw the girl, but she knew the girl was not a local princess, from another land. Elily wondered if the girl even knew of Elily's existence. Her wandering thoughts snapped back to Marie's actions a while ago. Obviously she still needs to be taught the appropriate manners while in public...

And for some reason her mother seemed a little more excited than she normally did whenever any wedding plans were announced. Finally, she took a long look at Coral. She seemed quite displeased at the announcement. Personally, Elily thought that Coral was pretty, but had a brattish attitude. Couldn't she at least pretend to be alright with it? Having years of experience with maintaining a neutral and calm expression in the worst of situations, Elily was a pro at hiding her true emotions. Perhaps it was this skill that helped her remain unmarried until now. The later she got married, the better.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marie sat down, her fiery eyes settled and the charade of the perfect 14-year-old lady was back. She smiled softly, her lips sealed, feeling as if she could have banged her head on the table for her excitement. What would her mother say? Another thought hit her, Would if mother couldn't say anything because Mother was dead? A feeling of hurt and pain was within her but she kept up the guise of happy, but polite princess. Princess Marie caught Elily looking at her, she stared right back- before dropping her eyes. She did not like the way Elily was looking at her. She sighed softly, no, she thought, she was never going to have a family- she loved the Queen and her wise judgement, but when Elily looked at her like that, she felt desperatly alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The King smiled, "that's right my dear. Now, let's get inside quickly. I believe they are already waiting on us."

"Ah, Princess Marie. You are off course also invited."

((I rewinded a little. Now we're back in the Great Hall.))

Philip gasped at Corals glare.

"Damned, she had heard him. His comment was meant privatly. He didn't meant to hurt her. He and his mouth."

He sighed, probably he wouldn't see her after this evening anymore. Her parents would try to couple them up, he would decline and that would be it.

Ooh, did he longed for that hunt tomorrow.

He smiled at Elily, meekily. His smile was interrupted, however, when he heard the king, who had entered in the meantime, speak.

Julian looked at his son. They had talked marriage over and over last days. He hadn't told the boy his decision. But the choice wasn't Philips anyway. If Julian would have told his decision beforehand, Philip would certainly have found a way to escape his fate. His second was quite smart when it came to escaping duties.

"I am glad you have all come today. This will be a special day, especially for my second son. Who I have agreed to marry to Lady Coral of Grayer. From now on, they will be engaged."

Some people started to aplaud.

"And married in two weeks."

Philip didn't hear the last thing. Luckily a chair was nearby, because he felt dizzy.

((Ow, ow. I hate to say this. I hate to be leaving tomorrow. But, that's how it is. From tomorrow afternoon until next saturday, I will be gone on a trip to Italy. No internet. So, I'm asking for someone to take over my character from tomorrow. Shadowfare or Lilli? Can you do this? I will be eternally gradefull. I will probably make some posts tomorrow, since I will be leaving at 4pm.))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Coral sighed and look down at her lap-by this time she had sat down. It had finally been announced, of course Coral had guessed, but she still took the blow full in the face.
She glanced at her father who was beaming proudly, and at her mother who was in an animated conversation with other ladies congradulating her on Coral's marriage.

In two weeks?! It suddenly hit Coral, her heart felt weak and her stomach dropped to her feet. But...but! Those were the only words she could mouth, speaking not being an option. Yes, her father must have worked hard for this, she knew that he had made all these agreements ect..with the father's of her sister's husbands.

Coral wondered how much her Bride Price was? How much was the king gaining by marrying his son to her? Freye's was worth almost two boxes of rare jewels, it was the only way that Lord whatshisname would agree to the marriage.

((Lillie, since kuroro has two or three characters, mabye we could split the load. Or do you only want one of us to take care of Phillip, kururo?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Erica applauded along with many others- imagine! Her son was to be married to a respectable female in two weeks! She walked over quickly to him, her smile bright.

"Phillip!" she said incredibly proud and happy, "You're getting married! Why, you must be so very happy for your big day!" she said to him. But then she took a good look at him... and he did not look very happy.

"Phillip, dear", she said, worried, "Whatever is the matter? You must be excited about being married..."

((Whoever is Phillip can respond...))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next