Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: April 17th [Closed]
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

April 19th 2012

I can't figure out why I still return to the refudge of this journal. It's useless to write in something no one will ever read..still, I want to leave me print upon this planet just in case..Well, I don' know what it is "Just in case" of..all I know is that I need to wrtiing, keep preserving whatever it is I have left of this Farce-hope..

It's been 2 days since I woke up and found that my Mother wasn't down stairs as she was the night before, 2 days since I found the TV on playing the episode of Sponge Bob. 2 days since I found my half-eaten dinner in the fridge from the night prior. The power is still on, the TV is still on(I haven't bothered to turn it off), my water is still running--Everything..just seems so..still. I don't know where they went. I don't know that it matters either.

Still haven't found another person. I'm sure there somewhere though, I pulled out my fathers old radio reciever from the 70s. Even the slightest static seems to give me some new hope..There must be others out there. It's getting dark now. Im going to get some sleep..

April 17th is an RP about a world in which the human race has dissapeared. It's as if the whole world has been put on pause. people did survive though, None of the survivors saw them dissappear though--so they're quite out of the loop. It is up to these people to piece the mystery of the dissappearance together and hopefully find what it is that has taken stole everything they cared for from them.

---

Character creation in this RP is essential(like most RPs).

Name
Appearence
Dominant Positive Traits
Dominant Negative Traits
History

Keep in mind that to make this RP work we need to play off each others character, Negative and Positve traits will allow us to work together to solve the mystery. Or, atleast rebuild what has been lost. There is nothing mythical or magical about the RP characters, there maybe something magic like introduced later, but right now. It's just regular people. So yeah, join in and lets see where this goes. :) About 15 spots are available, more if it is needed.

---

Name: Ordil Baker
Appearence: Average height and medium build, messy brown hair.
Dominant Positive Traits: Friendly, outgoing, ready to help when its needed.
Dominant Negative Traits: Somewhat pessimistic at times. Tends to get arrogant and do things with consultation.
History: Born and raised in the suburbs he knows his way around most problems and delt with the issues that all young adults have too. His father left his mom when he was 9 and "had" two younger siblings, a sister and a brother.

---

There are three GCs to this RP, Destiny, Sapphire_Faerie and myself. If you require assistance, please contact any of us. :)

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Last edited by Xil on Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Diana (pronounced Dee-anna) Moore
Appearence: Not too pretty, not too unattractive, either. Her hair is very thick and brown, a bit wavy as well. Her eyes are a plain dark brown. (She looks very much like an older version of Hermione Granger, if you know who that is).
Dominant Positive Traits: Diana is very inquisitive and is very good at solving puzzles- she is also very practical. Again, much like Hermione Granger.
Dominant Negative Traits: She is a bit of a show-off, always wanting to display her knowledge to others. Again, like you-know-who.
History: Diana "was" the only child born to Richard and Ellicah Moore. Richard Moore died before the incident happened, so at the time of the incident, Diana and her mother were the only two living in the Moore household.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Jeanne Bailey
Appearence: Long straight black hair, pale, green eyes, short, average build
Dominant Positive Traits: Generally tries to be friendly to all, quick-witted
Dominant Negative Traits: Easily annoyed, and sometimes irrational
History: Only child of her parents, her mother died in childbirth. Her father never remarried, but raised Jeanne alone, often being quite overprotective of her, but always loving. She resides in a large victorian house in a small city.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: This looks fun :)]

Name: Angelus Lepur
Appearence: His fair skin compliments his light blue coloured eyes, which gleam like the sea. His dirty blonde hair was a trait given from his mother, the 'dirty' part aquired from his brown haired father. Angelus or 'Angel' wears his solid white shirt, not too baggy and yet not too tight. He wears dark, black baggy pants, however not baggy enough to show his boxers. His shoes, the 'Adidas' brand, both black and white, matching his estathic wear.
Dominant Positive Traits: He is caring and loves to be funny--in his own way.
Dominant Negative Traits: Stubborn, does not like being told what to do and how to do it. Acts snobby and at times can be offensive.
History: Angel has been rich all his life, he has never felt what it would be like to be someone who was 'poor'. He is an only child and has two very loving parents. However, because of their spoiling, Angel has become a rich brat.

Angel also has a girlfriend named Lori (who is also very rich). Their one year anniversary was on April 17th and unfortunately that was ruined...

[OOC: That was horrible, I am no good at RPing today. Ah. I didn't feel inspired enough]

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:16 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Aliza Laverne
Appearance: Light brown hair mid-waist hair, which is usually put into two braids. Her eyes are a deep brown, and she’s short and somewhat tan. Wears glasses.
Dominant Positive Traits: Aliza is quite optimistic, and is great with science and plants.
Dominant Negative Traits: Aliza is very shy, and not confident in herself.
History: Aliza lived with her two parents and older brother in a small, cozy house. Her parents were scientists, which sparked her love for botany.

Time stops for no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Katrina ((my real second name, actually)) Chevalier
Appearance: Average build and average height, rosy complexion, emerald green eyes, long and curly brown hair and a face considered to be very beautiful. She wears casual designer clothes and accessories.
Dominant Positive Traits: Open-minded, kind, witty and caring
Dominant Negative Traits: Selfish at times, does things without consulting others first.
History: Born and raised as an only child by two loving and very wealthy parents Katrina always got what she wanted and became somewhat spoilt that way. Still she was not the average rich brat, but found time to care about others and their well-being as well. Though being the outsider she was she never had that many friends and is very cautious around new people.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Joseph Evergreen

Appearance: Tall, average weight. Dark red hair, green eyes.

Dominant Positive Traits: Doesn't lose temper much, somewhat intelligent, a bit on the athletic side.

Dominant Negative Traits: A bit of a loner and doesn't like getting close with people, always feels like he is the only one capable of taking charge.

History: Born in a small suburban area near a large city. The child of an italian woman and wealthy man. Speaks a bit of Italian. Has an older sister (1 year older than him) that is like a best friend, is always looking out for her to make sure she stays out of trouble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:44 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

» Name: Maria Madison
» Age: 15
» Gender: Female
» Appearence: Short brown hair, that flicks at the end. Deep Hazel eyes. Soft pink lips and rosy red cheeks. Petite. Dresses classy but cute at the same time.
» Dominant Positive Traits: Very bubbley, and tries to make the most of things. Always trying to think of new things if orignal plans fail. Tries to put smiles on faces.
» Dominant Negative Traits: A little slow to catch onto things. Very emotional.
» History: Maria was brought up with both parents, in a cute little house out of city. She spent most of her time with her brother Bruno, who left for the army when Maria was 14. Her family were quiet well off, but Maria demanded that she help out with things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Rosa Christie Grayer
Age: 8(is this ok, I just thought that playing a much younger character would be fun in this type of roleplay)
Appearence: Rosa-Christie has almost white blonde hair, she has deep, ocean blue eyes. Cheek's rounded with youth, and face filled with innocence, she is barely ever seen without a soft toy or sorts.
Dominant Positive Traits: Rosa has the innocence of a child, and thinks everything is happy go lucky..of course, recent happenings may make this young girl grow up too quickly for her years.
Dominant Negative Traits: All children this age has...er...problems? She can be moody if she dosn't get her way at all, and dosn't yet appreciate anything in the world.
History: Rosa was born in a middle-class family, she has led a very simple life so far, with every need fullfilled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:40 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Camille Cavendish
Appearance: She has curly brown hair that reaches her shoulders. She's of average height and build. Her crystal blue eyes stand out against her pale complexion. She wears casual, yet classy, clothes.
Dominant Positive Traits: Camille is very determined and optimistic.
Dominant Negative Traits: She's very sensitive and sometimes naive.
History: Camille lived with her parents in the city until the age of 10, when her mother mysteriously disappeared. Her father, looking for a quieter life, moved to the suburbs. There she lived in peace, most times getting what she wanted. She was dining at a famous restaurant with her father April 17th, celebrating the promotion he had gotten that day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((all these young characters, i think i'll have a half-adult one))

Name: Hans Parker

Appearence: Looks 10 years younger then he is, wears glasses, has a small beard, wears short pants, has short hair, wears a blue-white striped t-shirt

Dominant Positive Traits: can't get angry quick, cheers you up when you're sad

Dominant Negative Traits: is scared a lot, sometimes thinks he's smarter then anyone else

History: his mother and father were both important business people, and they sended Hans to a different school because they thought that there son was an intellectual wonder. Hans never liked this, but did not complain; he knows that in a regular school he would never fit in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Name: Lillana Mendigan
Appearance: Short strawberry blond hair, bright green eyes, fair skin and in average height.
Dominant Positive Traits: Creative when in the mood and witty. (Heh.. I don't feel very creative right now, so this is the result.)
Dominant Negative Traits: Can get mad and annoyed easily, so you don't want to bother her too much...
History: Moira's parents were well known in the city. They lived in a nice two story house and were the busy types. Moira had two younger brothers whom were 12 and 14.

Thoughts are like buttons!!!

Post subject: Re: April 17th (Open)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Steffan McFug
Appearence: Tall, dark hair, abnormally large nose.
Dominant Positive Traits: Kind hearted, strong, knowledgable, strong sense of smell
Dominant Negative Traits: Is a mute, and has trouble hearing.
History: Steffan was beaten as a child by both his parents, which lead to problems with his speaking and hearing.

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Eo
Appearence: An albino with jagged, white hair with a silver sheen to it and horrible eyes, blood-red in the centre and edged with burning pink. A blue T-shirt and light jeans are draped around her skinny frame. She rarely does anything with her hair, so it hangs limply at her shoulders.
Dominant Positive Traits: Loyal, determined, VERY courageous, accepting, fast.
Dominant Negative Traits: Not very bright, tendency to be unforgiving, very unsocial, quick to anger, easily frightened.
History: Never knew a father; her mother died when she was seven. At that point she ran from the house, and has been a sort of recluse of society, living on the streets and hiding from people - most seem to fear her anyway. Her friends have been the strays, who she always feeds half of the little food she can salvage... Now that people have dissappeared, she is horribly confused, and thinks perhaps she is dead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ok people, we're starting... **kicks Dan and Ayse**))

Jeanne had woken up on the morning of April 17th to discover that she was late for school. She quickly got ready and rushed out the door without noticing the absense of her father. It wasn't until she was halfway to the school that she noticed that there wasn't just a fortunate lack of traffic.... the streets were completely deserted. It gave her a very bad feeling so she quickly turned and headed home.

Jeanne subconsciously held her breath as she slipped her key into the lock on her front door and walked inside.
"Dad?" She called out, but recieved no answer.
The house was very quiet. Jeanne walked to the back of the house, to her father's office.
"Dad?" She called out as she peeked inside. He wasn't there.
Figuring he must still be asleep, she climbed the stairs and knocked on his door. But there was no answer. Jeanne opened the door a crack and peered inside. His bed didn't even look slept in.
Jeanne was starting to get scared.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next