Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2024 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Void Within Discussion [Split 1]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daily Tasks:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x5 (can be done every six hours).
2) Chapter 6 Page 4
Image Luxinia Faerie Doll
3) Collect 10 void essences (Geraptiku, Kiko Lake, Lutari Island)
4) (Optional) Regular battledome challengers - (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
5) Battle in one (or more) of the following: BV Wave I/II, KL, NC I/II
6) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
7) No Tarla
8 ) Visit the Faerie Festival Hub and then get your free item and complete your free daily quest, and donate you 30 (R102-179) items for the day.

ETA:
Daily Tasks 10/6:

1) Finish hospital volunteering and click to start new one x5 (can be done every six hours).
2) Chapter 6 Page 5
Image Juni Nose Boops Trinket
3) Collect 10 void essences (Faerie City, Kiko Lake, Neopian Marketplace)
4) (Optional) Regular battledome challengers - (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
7) No Tarla
8 ) Visit the Faerie Festival Hub and then get your free item and complete your free daily quest, and donate you 30 (R102-179) items for the day.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:54 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Don't forget to get obelisk battles in today, too, if you haven't already (against medium difficulty, either boss).

P.S. I love the name of today's story prize, but a little disappointed it doesn't actually do what it says. It's still a very cute wearable as is, though!

Thanks for updating, Pickles! I'll try to do it a few days, too. How do people feel about me linking to JN's void essence locations page instead of the specific locations? That's the hardest part to do on my phone.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2024 7:47 am NST

Daily Tasks:

2) No new page
3) Collect 10 void essences (Darigan Citadel, Meri Acres Farm, Sakhmet)
7) No Tarla

ETA:
Voidworks is back...sorta. You get one level. As of now, no points or achievements are being awarded, but you do get a prize. I got an Electric Nachos. Yay?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2024 4:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ugh. They said they would unlock the achievement again. I can't believe I missed out on it because of a glitch.

Maybe tomorrow?

But hey -- I got some cool gaming headphones!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Daily Tasks:

2) Read through the dialogue (in spoiler below). This will show up as Chapter 6 Page 6
Tavi: Did the Healing Potion work?
Luxinia: Hard to tell... She is still unconscious, but her breathing has steadied.
Tavi: Baelia? Baelia? Hey, B, can you hear me? Come on, wake up!
Luxinia: Please be careful Tavi. She’s been through a lot…
Tavi: I know but…
Luxinia: You’re a good friend, Tavi. And I know Baelia knows this too. I can feel something stirring in her… Something warm. I think she knows you’re worried.
Tavi: Oh, thank goodness…
Luxinia: But she needs to rest now. I think we all do.
Nyx: What are you… talking about…? I’m fine…
Tavi: I think you’re right, Lux. We’ll need to set up a proper camp for that, though…
Tavi: So that settles it! I’m going to go into those woods and get us what we need for a good old-fashioned campfire and some nice, hearty snacks.
Luxinia: You mean… into the dark, spooky Haunted Woods?
Tavi: You bet I do. You coming?
Luxinia: Um… I think maybe I’ll stay here and look after Baelia.
Tavi: Good idea. All right then, who else is with me? Nyx, Juni?
Juni: Yip!
Nyx: Zzz…
Tavi: Good. She’s finally resting.
Tavi: Looks like it’s just you and me then, buddy.
Juni: Yip yip!
3) Collect 10 void essences (Kreludor, Neopian Marketplace, Virtupets Space Station)
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 8:36pm NST, Secret Laboratory Map (thanks Bean and Edd!)
9) Do Voidworks. This is currently on a 24-hour timer. I can't do mine again yet. Sigh.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Electric Petpet Paint Brush from Voidworks. I would really just prefer a chance to earn that achievement after being told I would get one, considering the step was botched so badly when first released.

Edit: New once-a-day game. No achievements, and according to JN and the FAQs, there's no difference in prizes and plot points between medium, easy, and hard, though there will be after the plot. Medium and Hard have less time, and you lose time for clicking on wrong items (which you'll have to do sometimes to reach the items you want). The items are just jumbled across the page; you don't have to roam around to seek them. I went ahead and tried on hard, and finished easily with plenty of time to spare. (I did play on my computer, and unless you have a stylus, I wouldn't recommend playing on anything but easy on a phone, because you'll have to click on a lot of wrong items.)

Camping bonus: Tyrannian Flaming Pumpkin
Void Essence bonus: Zed codestone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:42 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Void collection bonus: Cloak of the Night
Landelbrot: Void Negg
Camping thing: Chocolate Jack-O-Lantern Chip Cookie

So... no Landelbrot achievement for the masses? Booo.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:07 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Daily Tasks:

2) No dialogue.
3) Collect 10 void essences (and collect your weekly prize if you haven't already)
4) Play Cosy Campfire Collection.
5) (Optional) Regular battledome challengers - (If you want any of their drops; if you'd prefer plot drops, skip to step #5)
6) Battle in one (or more) of the following: BV Wave I/II, KL, NC I/II
7) Daily quests and Trudy and regular dailies
8 ) No Tarla. Remaining windows: N/A (thanks Bean and Edd!)
9) Visit the Faerie Festival Hub to collect your prizes then visit Jhudora or Illusen (whichever team you were on) to collect a bonus participation prize.
10) Do Voidworks for an item prize. This is currently on a 24-hour timer, so it may not load until your clock ticks over. (This is for item prizes, and right now, there's nothing plot-related you can get from it.)

Last night's voidworks: gaming headphones again
Camping: fiery marshmallow hat

I've made a little spreadsheet for the plot BD drops, and there are only 4 arena-specific items I'm missing at this point: Central Arena's dark nova fruit and Extinct Neopian Languages (r98 book), and Dome of the Deep (i.e. KL)'s Anchovies (retired food) and Scaled Magic Book (retired book). I really only care about the books and the anchovies for my gallery. But I've managed to get several of the other ones I'd still been missing over the last week, so I'm going to keep fighting KL until I get those last two, then I'll switch back to NCII to try for the last CA's items in quick battles. Let me know if you're missing anything different, and I can send them to you if I have extras.

Edit: And I just got the anchovies on my first battle today! :lol:

Edit 2: And I got the dark nova fruit the next day! Now I just need Extinct Neopian Languages and Scaled Magic Book! Woohoo!

Edit 3: And I just got the extinct Neopian languages book on the next next day! Now i just need Scaled Magic Book from the KL skirmish.

Last edited by Siniri on Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
10) Do Voidworks for an item prize. This is currently on a 24-hour timer, so it may not load until your clock ticks over. (This is for item prizes, and right now, there's nothing plot-related you can get from it.)

Thanks for this. Voidworks was not working for me, so I assumed it was broken again... :(

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Voidworks: New Age Computer
Campfire: Tyrannian Flaming Pumpkin (I think)

Tarla is in. Next time is 3:30pm NST.

Edit next day: no Tarla
Voidworks: Circuit Pizza (not being perfect about every 24 hours, but meh)
Campfire: Creatures from Afar (book)
(seriously, they went collecting stuff for the campfire once -- why does this count for points every day, when people are constantly being injured by void baddies and could use multiple void dampeners for the injured? yes, I'm mostly just salty I can't get the achievement because of a glitch. And I'd be happier if neither were for plot points beyond the first play through, because the list is getting long. It's like when physical therapists keep adding exercises and won't take any away.)

Edit: campfire: Apple lantern lantern

No new chapter (unless you missed yesterday's). Tarla is in, with remaining times: 5:38 and 11:39 NST. No idea what the prize is.

Last edited by Siniri on Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Voidworks does not work so well (i.e., it will not load) on my "Neopets" computer. Not sure if it is worth it.... is it? Hmm. I need to use a different computer to do that one. Too much extra effort, perhaps.

Also seems that Fyora and Landelbrot have given up and are no longer on the hub page. It's now just the "camping crew".

Since I'm complaining anyway, Why did hat hedgehog Tavi need to go into the woods to gather firewood to "make a fire" when there was already a nice big campfire burning in the middle of their camp?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:44 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Don't think it is, unless they reactivate the achievement. I'll let you know if they do. You could also check its prize pool on JN and see if there's anything there you want.

While you were posting, I edited my last post with today's Tarla times.

Also, I finally got another strength serum. I feel like they lowered the frequency of these and the swamp waters by a lot; this is the first of either I've gotten in days.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:27 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I used my phone hotspot and played it anyway. It is really irritating that TNT botched this achievement and only the non-glitched lucky on day 1 were able to get it.

I think you are right about the lowered frequency. I think I have only received one strength serum in the last week or so, and I seem to be collecting 3x/day even though the last shift does not pay out plot points :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh, sorry y'all. I've been trying to catch up on things IRL after essentially losing most of last week to hurricane prep, hurricane, and then putting things back to normal...and I have company coming next week, so I'm kinda flailing around trying to get things done. The times that I've had a few minutes free, PPT has been having...issues. I know Blue's working hard to figure things out, though! Will try to get the main post updated in a few.

Daily Tasks:

2) Chapter 6 Page 10
Image Grey Violin
3) Collect 10 void essences (Brightvale, Darigan Citadel, Faerieland)
7) Tarla is in. Remaining windows: 7:25pm NST, Altadorian Defences (thanks Bean and Edd!)
8 ) Do Voidworks. This is still on a 24-hour timer. The achievement is still unobtainable. There is now an avatar for this, but the exact requirements on unlocking it are not yet known. I do not have it yet.
9) Play Cosy Campfire Collection once for 20 prize points and an item.

ETA: Main post is updated with the last couple of prizes. If I get a chance, I'll try to add a Cosy Campfire post with the known possible prizes and what they are, etc. That may take some more time, though.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Voidworks: Gear Box Book Box ("Its a book in a box made of gears that tells you how to make a gear box!")
Camping: Disgruntled Candy Corn ("Dont like candy corn? Well, candy corn doesnt like you, either.")

I really hope you don't need that stupid achievement to get the Voidworks avatar. That would be excessively cruel. But I suspect it's not part of it, since the avvie seems to have been released after it became a daily.

We're about 1.8M away from the community goal for void essence collection. I feel like it's slowed down a ton over the last month or so. Maybe people feel like they'll be able to buy everything they want in the prize shop, so they've stopped bothering since it takes longer for fewer PP?

Do you think TNT will change up the prize shop again between acts 2 and 3? And if so, do you think they'll remove any items? I still need to put the new items into my spreadsheet. I just don't want to buy anything this round if I don't have to, in case they either add another achievement related to it next act, or add more OP items.

Edit:
Weekly void collection bonus: Tears of the Water Faerie
Camping: grey yurble plushie
Battling: Scaled Magic Book! And with that, I've received all the BD prizes available so far. Which means I can battle faster by doing only NCII -- at least until the next skirmish.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next