Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Day 5:
1) Donation prize: ? Didn't see a new item in my inventory, unless it replaced the capsule instead of going to the newest slot, in which case it was Rebellious Ogrin Wig, otherwise, the capsule was empty
2) Quest prize: Faerie Queen Smoothie Bowl
3) Quest: Battle, free, +3 HP +3 str +3 def (went to my primary battler because the 3 HP were still worth more than 9 stats for my secondary)
4) Luxinia bonus quest: Tiara

Day 6:
1) Donation prize: Peophin Spy Glasses
2) Quest prize: Air Faerie Munparaberries
3) Quest: Sabrena, 900, +2 level, +5 HP, +5 str
4) Luxinia bonus quest: Light Sceptre (looks cool)

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
Day 6:
FQ page prize: Bow of the Water Faerie
Quest: Tooth (was Fyora) - Goregas Balloon (275 nps) -> +2lvl +5HP +5Str to battle pet
Premium donation prize: Faerie Bubble String Lights
Capsule: Spyder Stamp (R90 - 2.5 mil)
Luxinia: Sun Pop-Up Book

Even more of a steal than yesterday's Tooth/FQ/whatever I give up trying to keep it straight because them changing this around was ridiculous after all these years.

...I will now proceed to get air faerie quests for the rest of the week since I failed to sign up for battling and thus do not have the refresh option.

ETA:
Day 7:
FQ page prize: Faerie Spelunking Tips
Quest: Battle (Guitar Mirror - 950nps) -> +3HP +3Str +3Def to battle pet
Premium donation prize: Adelitas Get Well Soon Gift Basket
Capsule: Splendid Buzz Helmet (R93 - <800nps)
Luxinia: Luxinia Faerie Doll

...or not. But I'll take the battle faerie anyways.

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:48 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
I will catch up on my goodies soon... But, realized with the RQR, I can now accept the NC quest and refresh for a different non-NC quest! Yesterday I refreshed Delinia's quest into a Tooth Faerie quest. Boon Benefit realized for sure.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 7:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
That stinks, Pickles, but may the odds continue to be in your favor.

Oh , thanks for that, Blue! I'll do that from today onwards.

Note there's new dialogue for day 8. Seems like they're fishing to see if we want this voting thing to be an annual event. 🙄 Also, while double checking the end date, I just saw in the FAQ you can reroll a quest item in case you're asked for something ridiculously inflated (only for the free daily quest, not Delinia's, cookie, or random quests). You'll get a choice of 3 items to switch to, so have multiple SW tabs open or prepare to ask the boards.

Five days left, by the way! Guess I should start voting... And selling my R102+ items.

Day 7:
1) Donation prize: Kauvara (and the location confirms I was correct the other day with my guess about where my prize showed up in my inventory)
2) Quest prize: Faeries from Paradise
3) Quest: fountain --> light (because I already had a dip ready and no time to figure out how the heck I wanted to use it if I wanted to finish dailies by midnight -- which I almost did, except for the repeats requiring ad watching), free, +2 levels (still worth a dozen reds, so nothing to sneeze at)
4) Luxinia bonus quest: Luxinia Christmas Plushie

Since I'm up at midnight anyway (I set two alarms to make sure I wouldn't miss yesterday because I was not keeping my eyes open), I'm doing future me a favor and starting day 8. But then I apparently have to hit the FF prize shop before it closes.

Day 8:
1) Donation prize: Water Creature Acara Horns (anyone else over species specific prizes for pets you don't have?)
2) Quest prize: Water Faerie Hair Brush
3) Quest: dark, free (but she asked for a cure, not a toy!!!!!), +3 HP
4) Delinia bonus quest --> fire, 3.2k, +3 str to secondary
4) Luxinia bonus quest: Sun Pop-Up Book

Will finish the other two tomorrow

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
I still dislike the voting/Fyora stepping down thing still. And I really don't want to keep voting every year. It's just one more thing to an already added-to event. I'd rather them go back to doing a separate Charity Corner event for donating and keep Faerie Festival to JUST a daily prize and quests. But currently it's daily prize, quest, voting, donating, prize track and prize shop. It feels really, REALLY bloated now.

Day 8:
FQ page prize: Faerie City Balcony Background
Quest: Light (Gilded Crossbow - had) -> +2lvl to battle pet
Premium donation prize: Earth Faerie Wings
Capsule: Mystery Island Altador Cup Media Book (R93 - 582k....read to my reader)
Luxinia: Sunny Faerie Days

Another lucky day for getting a good quest!

Did they fix the Delina refresh thing? Because I recall in past years it caused trouble.

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:56 am 
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Location: Out there somewhere... or is it here?
Pickles wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:35 pm
Did they fix the Delina refresh thing? Because I recall in past years it caused trouble.
Maybe. I have refreshed it 3 days in a row with very good results. 2x Tooth and 1x Battle. Huge stat bumps for not a lot of NP.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
They definitely fixed it if it's letting you get extra quests. Double bummer for me having spaced out and not having signed up to battle.

Day 9:
FQ page prize: Fire Faerie Hair Brush
Quest: Iri (former grey) (Fire Clipboard - had)->Dark!->HP+3
Premium donation prize: Taelia Usuki Set
Capsule: Plushie Tonu Morphing Potion (R98 - 1.8 mil)
Luxinia: Plate of Sun and Moon Cookies

...I'll take any levels and hps it wants to give me!

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 1:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Day 9:
1) Quest prize: Fire Faerie Notepad
2) Quest: Dark, 1k (forgot to check SDB!), +3 HP
3) Delinia: Rainbow, 4k (was able to refresh JN-priced 15k+ item for what JN said was 2k), +3 def to second battler (exactly what she needed)
4) Luxinia: Sunny Faerie Days
5) Donation: Full Eyrie Armour

I agree that it should go back to just quests and maybe daily prizes. We don't need a prize path and a prize shop, and keep the donations separate. I would have opened a cookie this week since I have the boon, but I just can't manage that along with all the other extra dailies. I appreciate that the faeries increased their item pools and the refresh item button to combat inflation.

I used a refresh today, and it shows one item at a time, so you're not sure whether the next item or two will be cheaper than your current one. The way the FAQ was worded, it sounded like it was going to show three for you to choose from. I relied on JN's price, which was half the actual price.

I've been donating 8-point items instead of 10-point items, so now I'm trying to sell some of my 10-point items (omelettes and other common items). 10-point omelettes are going for ~5-6k each, while the 8-point items I'm trading in are only a few hundred NP. It's worth the few extra clicks, assuming I can actually sell anything.

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
For the item refresh, you can cycle through the 3 as many times as you want.

Day 10:
FQ page prize: The Faerie Ixi
Quest: Earth (Autumn Blush - had) -> +3str to back up battle pet
Premium donation prize: Toxic Shroom
Capsule: Fish Negg Meerca Costume (R91 -5k)
Luxinia: Tiara

My luck ran out on good quests today. Ah, well.

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 12:13 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Oh! I see. That wasn't obvious, and I didn't want to risk it. 4k was still a bargain.

I already made over 1.5M selling omelettes and a few other items, with only three stocks of my shop so far!

Day 10:
1) Quest prize: Illusens Sunscreen
2) Luxinia: Starlight Face Paint Wearable
3) Quest: dark, free (SDB), +3 HP to second battler because I forgot to change back last night
4) Delinia: water, free (SDB), +3 def to second battler (as I wanted to do) and remembering to switch back to primary battler
5) Donation: Flotsam Band Leader Jacket

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
Day 11:
FQ page prize: Faerieland Petpet Garland
Quest: Dark (Jade Helmet of the Ogrin - had) -> +3HP to battle pet
Premium donation prize: Faerie Bubblebee
Capsule: Lord Kass Motif Rug (R92 - 5k)
Luxinia: Faerieland Cloud Background

More HP!

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9787
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:32 pm
Location: Georgia
Day 11:
1) Quest prize: oops, in my SDB
2) Luxinia: Light Faerie Usuki Set
3) Quest: Earth --> water, free, +3 def to second battler
4) Delinia: light, 80k (had to use the boards, and the other two options were unbuyable), +2 level to my primary battler (worth it because it was 380k less than training)
5) Donation: Pteri Sage Shoes

So tired. Worked from wakeup to past bedtime and now trying to squeeze this in. Just woke up from a dream in which I answered someone sarcastically "The fairies did it" which made my brain go "Faeries? You have to finish Neopets dailies!" (I was actually pasting the above results in when I fell asleep, but still have quest log, Trudy, and other dailies. At least the short list.)

Day 12:
1) Quest prize: Faerie Clipboard
2) Luxinia: Faerieland Cloud Background
3) Quest: water --> dark, 1k, +3 HP
4) Delinia: rainbow, 890 NP, earth/increased BD stats (didn't specify which, and I didn't have training open)
5) Donation: Brown Uni Morphing Potion

Oops. Going to vote now before I run out of time. I don't care who.

_________________
Image
Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 9603
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 am
Location: Dodging Giant Ice-Cream Scoops
Day 12:
FQ page prize: Darkness Faerie Axe
Quest: Dark (Voidberry Potion - had) -> +3HP to battle pet
Premium donation prize: Rainbow Meekins
Capsule: Lenny Cape (R98 - 3k)
Luxinia: Luxinia Stamp

Day 13:
FQ page prize: Light Faerie Usuki Doll
Quest: Fire (Green Lipstick - had) -> +3Str to back-up battle pet
Premium donation prize: The Rise and Fall of Queen Fyora
Capsule: Darigan Flotsam Plushie (R97 - 3 mil)
Luxinia: Flask of Liquid Sunlight

Back-up pet is now at 697 strength. Maybe I'll crack a cookie after the event is over and things settle down.

_________________
Image
Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited