Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: War Prizes
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Has anyone gotten there war prizes yet? I know I havn't, has anyone else, I got just 300 points but I'm atleast expecting a fricken t-shirt, oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 2:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't think they've given out any of the prizes yet. (Typical neo, 'in a short while' means about a month from now :P ) It's all they talk about on the BD board, but no one has gotten anything yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 3:11 pm 

i can't imagine what the hold up is for. its been (i think) 3 weeks since they showed us prizes. maybe tomorrow :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

We got a prize....it was the avatar.
As for the real one, I think it's coming in I say 1 month. or so.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yea... i wouldn't be expecting anything for a while...
How long did it take for the neoquest prizes to be awarded? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 5:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I really don't see why they can't release the prizes as soon as they announce them. Quite lazy, really. But oh well, at least the shields haven't been taken away from the low scorers yet, which is good for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 6:18 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm not expecting much seeing as I only scores 103. Maybe next war I'll have a stronger pet and better weapons.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
In the news, it used to say that everyone would get a prize "even if you squashed just one little spider" or something to that effect.

It was erased by NeoBig Brother, so it obviously never existed.

I hope they don't pull another scam like they did with Neoquest II and rip off hard working individuals who rightly deserve what was promised to them.

And have I mentioned how theraputic it is to complain again! i was bottling up how idiotic ENT was. That can't be healthy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, they've been exceptionally busy with the Yurble stuff. The prizes should come soon, since they've also finished the (war-related)citadel map.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

quicksilvery1pore wrote:
Well, they've been exceptionally busy with the Yurble stuff. The prizes should come soon, since they've also finished the (war-related)citadel map.

Well no, not really, because all the prizes should have be drawn up before the war ended, and they dont have to create a new script to distribute them because they had one last year, so they only needed to change it, its just an absolute incapacity to stick to deadlines or care about their users.

The fact that "X days till mcdonalds" was at the top of the news page shows how little TNT seem to care. - No one gives a damn about when you can get toys with your grease-cake, we want to know about our war prizes, or did we spend the last 2 months just hallucinating? "x days till war prizes" would have made people very happy, even if it was 28 days or something, its some indication that they actually care. Pfft, like that would ever happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:01 am 

well the Neoquest II prizes were given out a few days after the images showed up and the same day as the news was released.. i think before the news was released.

as far as the NQ II prizes as a rip off, i disagree. i finished insane a couple weeks after it was released and got the race trophy, and while the fastest finishers didn't get an np prize i made a few million off of the weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 12:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Even though I know I'll get a bad weapon because I didn't do so good in this war, I'm tired of waiting! I'm starting to think that they completely forgot about the prizes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 3:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Skullsplitter wrote:
quicksilvery1pore wrote:

Well no, not really, because all the prizes should have be drawn up before the war ended, and they dont have to create a new script to distribute them because they had one last year, so they only needed to change it, its just an absolute incapacity to stick to deadlines or care about their users.

The fact that "X days till mcdonalds" was at the top of the news page shows how little TNT seem to care. - No one gives a damn about when you can get toys with your grease-cake, we want to know about our war prizes, or did we spend the last 2 months just hallucinating? "x days till war prizes" would have made people very happy, even if it was 28 days or something, its some indication that they actually care. Pfft, like that would ever happen.

You have to give them some credit, come on! I agree that most people don't give a crap about the McDonald's thing, at least in comparison to war prizes, but I'm sure they HAD to put something up like that as part of their contract with McD's. I don't know why they haven't given us the prizes and it's not likely they'll explain what happened. I know it's really friggin annoying that they're always behind, but well, we're going to have to deal with it. Maybe they're short of staff. Maybe they're having some sort of crisis we don't know about. I dunno. I don't know their situation and really...they do have lives outside of neopets.

I do think they have their priorities a bit off, with introducing new stuff before they even finish old stuff. That bit is just ridiculous and I don't understand why they do it. I can understand why they're becoming commercialized and even though it sucks for us temporarily, it just might be better in the long run.

Read Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser.
Watch Love Actually.
Listen to 80s and 90s streaming audio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 7:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

War prizes? They're a figment of your imagination.

*does Jedi hand movement*

Seriously though...it'll probably be another month, knowing TNT >.>

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

There will be no prizes. Ever.
Seriously, just forget about them. TNT has forgotten about it by now, and if you remind them, they'll swear that they already gave them out.

Thus is the way of the programmer.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next