Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Laksha got too impatient and started jumping about. "Come on! Come on! We have to get gooooing before the other cat catches us. That was truly a close one...He touched my ball." She ran over to her ball and started playing with it while waiting for everyone to get ready for the "adventure".

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:20 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah heard everyone talking at once to keep on moving. He too wanted to get on b/c what if the family came home early or like the others were saying, the other cat would come. He still followed Josie and turned around to look at the others. He saw that they all were willing to go and they were happy. "Which room shall we explore first?" he asked to anyone around him.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I vote kitchen!" Luke said while his plastic stummache was rumbling "I'm truly staaaarving!!!" Who else votes for kitchen? He looked around in the room and waited for an answer from the rest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
((map's up! http://www.arlott.com/house.jpg .)) oops, did i just upload this to the company web site? :thinking:
<<Major Appologies to my wife (Jasujo) for causing such lateness. She gave me the plans a week ago and i didn't get things going on time :( >>

Last edited by timkhj on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay all. Now the map is up. :) It is just a general floorplan for now. I know what furniture I want where, but I will add it to the map later. If you have any questions, fell free to ask.

Another note, I didn't mention the parents' jobs. The mother is a housewife and the father is an architect. That's how they can afford such a nice house. :) I have also added this information (map & jobs) to the front page.))

Josie looked at the soldier with a curious smirk as she swished her tail lightly. "The kitchen is where you wish to go? That's all the way at the other end of the house. Ah, well. I guess, it's better to go now when we have the time than any other." She smiled at the other toys and said, "To the kitchen! Anyone coming, follow me!" With that she turned around and walked off down the long upstairs hall. She turned around and waited in the middle for the toys to catch up, casually licking her paw.

Thissa bounded past the other toys. "Yay! Come on! I don't want to miss this!"

"I'm so excited!" she said to Laksha as she passed the kitten. The tiger quickly followed the grey tabby out of the room, wide eyes ready to take in everything.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Yesh!! Me too!" Laksha exclaimed to Thissa as she ran after her and Josie. "Wow, this house is large! Where I came from was all squished. Nope, not any space to run." Laksha stopped for a while and fluffed out her fur. "Are there still anyone coming?" She said to no one in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I'm coming! Wait for me!" Sira exclaimed, hopping over to Lakhsha, happy to be going somewhere. "The kitchen sounds great, I wonder if they have any carrots?"

(Sorry, I'm braindead. And your site says '404 page not found'. Is that just for me?)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Lol! Yes, Twizzler, the 404 page is just for you. Everyone else can go to the real page. :D ))

"Okay. We'll start here in the upstairs," Josie said as she stood again and looked around. "You were all in the playroom, as you should have figured out. To the left here is the upstairs bathroom and the girls' room. To the right is John's room and the parents' bedroom. Is there anything you'd like to explore up here or do you want to go right downstairs?"

Thissa looked around at the hall. The carpet was really soft. It was made from a fuzzy, deep maroon material. The walls were covered in wood panelling and the ceiling was a creamy color. There were two lights, one a little ways in from the top of the stairs and the other near the bathroom. This house is really nice, she thought. These children are very lucky.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah followed some of the to where the kitchen would be. He looked around the house & also couldn't believe how big it was. They were all so small to some of these furniture.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((We're not at the kitchen yet, we're still in the upstairs hall.))

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(It lives! The page lives! :roll: )

"Downstairs, I guess. But I'm only one toy, you guys should have a say in it too." Sira said. She cocked her head slightly to take in all the toys.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Laksha bounced up the stairs and looked round. "Wow they're really lucky to have such a large place to live in." She walked towards Josie and asked, "How long have you been living here with them?" For once, Laksha sat down quietly on the carpet with her tail up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:55 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((We are upstairs. Did Laksha go to the stairs and look around and then come back to talk to Josie? We haven't left the second floor yet. :) ))

"Well, I've lived here for 10 human years and Whiskers has lived here for 6. I was here when it was just Liz and Joe, before the children." Josie paused. "There used to be another cat. She was Liz's. Her name was Sarah. She was large and white with long fluffy fur." Josie gazed into the distance with a sad smile. "She was always friendly and helpful. Sarah was also very old and eventually passed on. Everyone was very sad." The grey tabby paused with a sigh. She looked back to the toys and continued. "A couple months later, Joe and Liz brought Whiskers home. He was rambunctious from the start. He's a nice cat, but he causes a lot of trouble."

Josie walked towards the stairs. "Come on, let's go downstairs. There's a picture of Sarah on the wall in the living room, if you would like to see her. She was very beautiful." Josie sat at the end of the stairs and smiled, lost in thoughts of the past.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((yea, she did >< Sorry I didn't make it clear))

"10 human years..." Laksha got up and followed Josie. "I want to see Sarah. You know, sometimes I think it's a pity that toys don't 'die'. We either get torn, ripped to pieces, but we don't die. We're just toys." Unlike her usual self, Laksha walked slowly. "The toys I used to be with thought I was crazy because I said I hoped to die, I hoped to get old. I believe in the next life and I want to be something else. Sometimes you see too much in the present you just can't forget what had happened." She sighed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"You have an old soul, little kitten," the grey tabby responded to Laksha. "Those are very smart words for a toy your age." She smiled and they walked down the stairs in conversation. "You know what? You remind me a lot of Sarah. If you were a real cat, you would both have had the same kind of fur. I think knowing her would have been good for you."

Thissa explored her surroundings. She poked her head here and there, while not straying too far from the group. She was about to enter the girls' room when she noticed Laksha and Josie start to go downstairs and hurried up to follow them.

The stairs were beautifully carved out of spiralling wood with the same maroon carpet underfoot. The foyer spread out in front of them as they made the long trip down the staircase.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next