Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Once we get everyone met together, it will be much easier to go through it as a whole. I don't really know how the RPs work, but maybe if we plan slightly, to try and get us more together.))

Captain Insano wrote: I'd like to change my name to Bno2 please, as he is my hero.
Shoyru_Lover wrote: i want to change my gender

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Well, I don't want to totally spoil it for you people, but Dan and I already discussed what direction we hope this RP will go. I think you're right Steven. I was hoping my character could stay alone until after she got to the mall. Maybe someone can find her there?
The first thing to deal with is catching up. Everyone needs to get far enough to start getting into small groups. The way I imagined it when Dan and I talked is that the individual groups would all be mysteriously drawn to a certain place, perhaps a certain city or something, and then we can all find eachother there.
For now... slow down. Even stop posting entirely until others have caught up slightly. Once everyone's at least met up with someone else, the groups can all probably move along at their own pace until we get to wherever we're going.
Also, I haven't talked to Dan all day, he hasn't been online, so I'm not sure what exactly he wants to do, so let's not make any leaps without him. For now let's simply slow down and catch up to eachother.))

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: I've only posted once so this will be my last post until everyone is caught up :)]

Angel drove a few blocks down to his neighbours mansion. In his area, many of the houses were spread out, most likely because one house can take a large amount of space.

He pulled up near a slightly smaller mansion than his own. He walked up to gate and looked around.

"Odd, the security guard is supposed to be here," he said outloud while peering around in their garden.

He than shrugged his shoulders and tried to open the gate, he shook it as hard as he could but it wouldn't budge.

"C'mon! Blast you, you inferno gate!" yelled Angel as he kicked it hurting himself slightly.

Angrily, he walked back to his Benz and decided he'd go near another subdivision. He drove off to another neighbourhood. Oddly enough there was no traffic and no pedestrians at all. It puzzled Angel. Where was everyone?

He finally arrived at the entrance of a subdivision, this is where the 'common folk' as Angel put it lived. He drove into the neighbourhood and slowed down, only to see if there were others around. He couldn't see anyone, he didn't even see any animals.

"Come to think of it, I haven't even seen a bird or anything today," he said as he talked to himself.

He turned onto the next block and saw two people. One girl and a guy; the girl was on something, Angel couldn't make out what until he got closer. He noticed she was on a fence and the guy was holding out his hand.

'She must've got stuck up their and he's helping her down,' Angel thought as he stopped the car near the two.

The car door slid up vertically as he got out of the Benz. He began to walk towards them.

"I'm sorry, but do you need help?"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:04 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I've only posted once as well, so I'll just get my character somewhere where there are other people in this post.))

Lillana rode her bike down her street first to see if the 8 year old triplets and their parents were outside playing a game of basketball in front of their garage as they always did in the morning.

No!! Lillana thought as she stopped in front of the house and stared at the empty driveway. They aren't here.. perhaps they went inside...

She then got off her bike, set it against a lightpole and walked up to their door. Please answer.. she thought as she rang the doorbell.

No answer.

"Hello!!??? David? Jake? Sam?" she screamed and rang their doorbell several more times. "Please answer!!"

Oh my gosh... this is crazy! she thought and pounded on their door. Without any luck, she decided to peek inside though the window, but found that to not be any help at all. Nobody was inside and the TV that usually would be on, was off.

Reluctantly, she walked down their driveway and picked up her bike. "I am going to find someone today... I just have to...." she said to herself as she got back on her bike and rode down the silent streets.

For about half an hour, Lillana rode to her friend's houses hoping to find someone there who could help her, but each time nobody was there to answer. Lillana's eyes were now getting a bit watery. She couldn't believe what was happening, how could everyone have just disappeared off the face of the earth! The thought of it was insane. "Perhaps I'm just having one of those stupid dreams..." she said to herself. "Yes, that's right. In just a few minutes... I will wake up... my mother will be making breakfast... my brothers will be downstairs fighting over the TV remote... my father will be reading the newspaper.... the phone will be ringing... our neighbors will be outside.... yes... I'll wake up any minute now."

As Lillana rode down probably the thousandth street, she saw something amazing. A boy was leaving his house and walking over to his neighbors.

"Oh my god!!!" she screamed and jumped off her bike. "I'm not the only one on this planet!! This is so great!! Hey, you, wait!!!" Lillana sprinted over to the boy and hugged him tightly. She then let go and thought Well, he must think I'm crazy the way I just attacked him... But she was so happy to have finally found someone.

"I'm so glad I've found you! I've been going through each street, looking for people, but I never found anyone! Until now! Do you know what's going on?" Lillana said to the boy. "Oh, and by the way, my name's Lillana."

Thoughts are like buttons!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:01 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((OOC:Read the post, follow me. We'll meet were people meet--Not to say someone isn't already there..looting. To be realistic, what is a place where people meet and do things together on a daily basis? Duh! We're gonna, like..totally all somehow group together at like..the Mall! Teehee! So, Start moving your characters towards the mall.

I like the idea of a fast RP but I certainly do not want anyone to be left out of it or fall to far behind, so I suppose this rate(a bit slowed down) will do us all well for the time being. ))

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Joe shouted at his computer. It had always acted a little weird, having Millenium Edition and all, but this was worse than anything it had ever done before.

The power had gone out moments ago, around 10 minutes he supposed. When the power came back on he tried to boot it back up. Instead of booting back up it just kept freezing half way through start up and giving Joe headaches.

Frustrated with the piece of junk he had in front of himself, he decided to go downstairs and raid the fridge. He grabbed all his favorite snacks. Ice cream, sweet bologna, and grapes. Gotta eat something healthy, I guess.

He ran back up to his bedroom and found that his computer had finally loaded. He put his hand on the mouse and scrolled it over to the icon that would connect him to the internet. It didn't work, he got a message saying all lines were busy.

Darn Jamie, she's probably tying up the phone line talking to her friends about the power outage.

He went out into the hall and knocked on her door...no answer. He tried again, still no answer. Finally he opened the door and found that there was no one in there. He didn't have any idea where she was...she hadn't been downstairs when he had attacked the fridge for food either. He started getting a bad feeling in the gut of his stomach, but decided to watch a DVD and let the time pass to see if she would show up eventually saying she was at a friend's house.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Guess What, I'm evil. I didn't see Silja's last post and was still waiting for her to reply >_< Sorry!!))

Rosa climbed into the car, loving the fact she could go in the front seat for a change.
"Katrina?"
She said, in that special way children do when they want somthing,
"Can we go to the mall?"
Rosa looked up at her new 'gaurdian', eyes wide and unblinking.

Her real mother had taken Rosa there a few times, of course, she was never aloud to eat in the fast-food courts, or drink coke. All that would come later, when she was old enough to take care of herself. Seeing this as a window of oppertunity, Rosa jumped at the chance to mabye have sweets or burgers for a change.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina stepped into the car as Rosa asked her the question.

"Well, I suppose we could... as things are looking now I don't think we will find any open food places there, but at least we can get some food supplies." she said as she started the engine.

Katrina took a look at Rosa and smiled.

"And maybe some clothes for you" she added.

Soon they were on the highway on their way to the local mall.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa wrinkled up her nose at the mention of clothes. She wasn't yet at the age where she desired the latest fashions and such, all she wanted was what every other child wanted. Toys. But of course, she had to be polite, and didn't dare ask. Mabye when they got there she would ask...

Rosa watched as the familier scenery flew past, the tree's, the houses, the signs and lamposts. But where were all the people. It didn't worry Rosa, but curiosity got the better of her.
"Where has everyone gone? Did they go to a big party?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:17 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Chucking a few ingredients into a bowl, Maria sang along to one of her CD’s that she had shoved into the CD player. After mixing up the ingredients, Maria spread the mixture onto a pan, and left it on a low heat.

She wiped up the mess that she made, and chucked any unwanted things in the bin.

“Bin’s a little full” she thought, trying to push the rubbish down. “I might as well take it out.”

While pulling the bin bag out of the dustbin, Maria tied the bag up, and walked towards the front door to chuck it out.

She stepped along the driveway as usual, and put the bag of rubbish into the bin outside.

Stopping for a moment, Maria stood and thought to herself.

“Woah, it’s a little quiet around here today” she said, looking up and down the street. She shrugged it off, and went back inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Katrina had never been around young children, but she thought that she was doing well, at least so far.

"You know they just might have." she replied.

"A big party with lots of balloons and confetti. Though it was quite mean not to invite us, don't you think?" she said to Rosa who turned her head every second to look at something new.

"Oh and about the clothes, I just thought it would be better if you didn't walk around in you pajamas all day long." Katrina added with a laugh as she turned her wheel to the mall's parking lot.

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ordil got into his Moms car. He fumbled about, eventually finding the correct key and inserting it into the hole. He then put the car into reverse, and then began driving along the road.

He figured he might as well scout for people who had survived whatever happend, seeing no one he decided to drive to the mall. He drove into the parking lot and entered the mall. it was empty and there was no music playing, Ordil walked for a bit until an idea struck him..A way to help people in the mall figure out where he was.

Ordil went to the service desk on the second floor, flipped the mic on, and began singing in his best voice...

..unfortuntately, Ordil was no Casanova.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Last edited by Xil on Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Aliza was thankful for her house's location. After getting through her mini-breakdown, she had decided it was best to see if other people were left, and she went to the place that everyone at school talked about as being the place where everyone hung out. The Mall.

Since her house was close to the highway, the mall was nearby, and was about a half an hour walk from her house. Someone should be there, even if it was a looter looking to get all the now useless junk since everyone was gone.

She walked in through a broken door, which was either from the night before or someone was here, giving her hope at least someone else was still here. She looked through the stores, but found no one. She sighed, and suddenly gave a yelp when she heard the worst singing voice to date. After cringing for a moment, she realized that someone was in here. Now, all she had to do was find out where they were...

Time stops for no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:18 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Awww, Silja, I just noticed. Now my text completely clashes with my av :P ))

Almost the moment the car stopped, Rosa wrestled with the seatbelt untill it came off and jumped out the car. She was humming a sweet children's rhyme as she walked slowly over to Katrina's side.
"Coming?"

Rosa's young face lit up at the thought of going to the mall with this wonderful new friend. Its not such a big thing for teenager's or adults, but for children its almost as big as...morning cartoons((I could have said Barney....I could have))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Camille walked slowly, taking deep breaths. She had to calm down.
'Where can I find people? Think, just think.' she said to herself.
'Well...I was supposed meet my friends at the mall today. I'll probably find someone there,' Camille thought.

She looked up at the sky, which she loved so much. It held so many mysteries. Yet she hated mysteries, why had her father disappeared?
'Just like mom disappeared six years ago,' she pulled the thought from her head and concentrated on getting to the mall.

After walking for some time she finally reached the parking lot. She made her way across the pavement and reached the entrance.
"Damn it, it's locked," she said.
Camille walked around the lot. She turned a corner and was surprised by what she saw.

"A car! And...two people!" Camille said excitedly.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next