Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Scott, is it not 13 votes required for execution? o_O
Because it was 12 when 23 were logged aswell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
It is half of the votes required, so if there were 23 votes logged, then you would have to round up since we can't split our votes up, so 12 is still considered half for 23 and 24 in this case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Qanda wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:
*shrug* I would quote my PM from Scottnak, but somehow I think that wouldn't be allowed.

Though, please tell me if it is, ScottNak, and I'll gladly do it.

No, I'm not fighting the fact I've been voted for, but I would like to clear my name.

But maybe you could explain why you voted for hyper in the first place, instead of just "offering" to quote your PM.

I voted for hyper because it seemed to me she was the most suspicious. Yes, It's likely I could be wrong.

HOWEVER- I will be changing my vote. Someone isn't being as active as the rest of us, and I think maybe it might be because they're hiding their identity. I know the person I'm voting for will not be the majority this time, but I think they may be a wolf more that hyper, so- hence the change of vote.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, who is that Dawn? I know we don't have a lot to go on at this point. But, Puck just seems more suspicious to me than hyperflutterby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Check my original voting post, Neopetsmom.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:46 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Uhm... seems that we split the votes -nearly- equally... so Dawn if you change your vote we could avoid an execution...
I know this will sound awfully suspicious, but everything can sound suspicious in thing game, so once again: we need an execution. Last time things started going well after we managed to do a couple of executions (mine included - ouch!) so... well, I think you got my point: I don't think we're likely to get a wolf/mafia the first time, but it will be someone off the suspects list.

Useless note: did you notice that nearly everyone talks about wolves and not mafia? Weird... I think it's before we're more used to that.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wind wrote:
Uhm... seems that we split the votes -nearly- equally... so Dawn if you change your vote we could avoid an execution...
I know this will sound awfully suspicious, but everything can sound suspicious in thing game, so once again: we need an execution.

Ehh... that does make sense.

So sorry, hyperflutterby, but we need an execution. *changes vote... again*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wind, I think most of us played in the last one and we're more used to talking about wolves.

Scott, I love the little pink poogle shaped head thing sign for the mafia :lol:

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dawn2 wrote:

Oh my... please do not edit your old posts for voting. If you must make a change in votes, do it on another post. Make things easier for me please. :P

like this...
Unvote: ScottNak
Vote: MysteryMan

I need to leave for comm service, but I will check back later....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh, I thought you mean to use that format by editing your original post and using the format that way.

My original post wrote:
Unvote: hyperflutterby
New vote: White Wolf

EDIT:

Unvote: White Wolf
New vote: Hyperflutterby

So, it's Hyperflutterby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Dawn2 wrote:
HOWEVER- I will be changing my vote. Someone isn't being as active as the rest of us, and I think maybe it might be because they're hiding their identity. I know the person I'm voting for will not be the majority this time, but I think they may be a wolf more that hyper, so- hence the change of vote.

A lot of people aren't being active because at this point in the game we don't really have a lot to talk about. The first execution is tonight so after tonight everyone will be able to make better guesses at who's who.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lass wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:

A lot of people aren't being active because at this point in the game we don't really have a lot to talk about. The first execution is tonight so after tonight everyone will be able to make better guesses at who's who.

I haven't been very active due to my back side. But I will be active once the first execution is over.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
ScottNak wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:

Oh my... please do not edit your old posts for voting. If you must make a change in votes, do it on another post. Make things easier for me please. :P

like this...
Unvote: ScottNak
Vote: MysteryMan

I need to leave for comm service, but I will check back later....

Could it also be useful to go back to the original and unbold your original vote so we don't have to go back and forth to chack which ones have been changed? (I'm on dial-up, so it could take a lot of time checking, sorry)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

No. Never EVER edit your old votes. It will make things very confusing to me. In fact, Dawn2, your inital post showed an Unvote before i even saw your initial vote which sorta confused me... But no worries, this is a new system, just got to get things working :P

I make you put the "Unvote: Person A So that I am aware that you are changing your vote from person A to person B (Vote: Person B).

It makes it MUCH MUCH easier for me to keep track of the votes.

And in fact... i accidentally put your vote as hyperflutterby already... so the only thing changing is the ordering of votes.
<hr>Shadowfare: 50% is required for execution, with 24 people, 12 votes are required.

jelly: Thanks for the compliment ;)
<hr>
12:45 Execution Day Vote Update

Quote:
hyperflutterby- 12 votes: wind, Matt, Starchaser, Kugetsu, twizzler0171, DracolordII, Lass, AutumnElf, okamotosan18, o_0, puck102701, dawn2

Puck102701- 10 votes: White_wolf, Ammer, Raze, Shadowfare, jellyoflight, warxelo, hyperflutterby, neopetsmom, alex, yesitish

White_wolf- 1 vote: ArticFox

Dawn2- 1 vote: Qanda

24 votes logged.
12 votes required for execution.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Could there be a double execution if the votes were spilt between only two people, and equally? I don't remember reading anything about it, so I was wondering if two people could be executed at the same time, or does that not make sense? Oh, and thank you for clearing up the voting. So no editing, so that the logged votes stay accurate, makes a lot of sense :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next