Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:20 pm 

YES! This is the kind of thing I've been waiting for.

Anyways, to be fair to people from other time zones, I'll go ahead and release the next wild Pokemon now.

Taillow (Level 6)
Catch Rate: 15

There are 2 of them. Go wild.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Since great balls seem out of place, if i can purchase a pokeball and throw it.If i don't have the money, i swear i'll like sell one of my pokemon.

Also CW, obviously you missed something in my post. Before i even posted the whole thing i already made alliance with all the people you listed. So your team is on the short end of the stick. I believe this plan should go well, it would make no sense for me to say everyone attack CW, because the damage doesn't bleed through to the next pokemon. So right now i'll say if about...3-4 people attack one of the three, it would mean one pokemon down. So i'll be pming these people and hopefully have some action done by then.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:24 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'll great ball it, hoping I'll get "elite 4" lucky :P

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P I think it's pretty obvious who is who. You just need to look back at the moves they've used.
Buy Great Ball. Use Great Ball.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 am 

Anoohilator and Pixa both threw Great Balls, and both missed.

Blk Mage, you have ZERO MONEY and ZERO ITEMS right now. You might want to work on that. And no, you can't sell one of your Pokemon.

EDIT: On a complete whim, I have given out $1000 to everybody (including Blk Mage). As always, if you didn't get a PM, that means either nothing happened or you just switched a Pokemon.

Also, the Taillows are still catchable.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Purchase Great Ball - Throw Great Ball at Taillow

I think I can hold another.
----

WARNING: LONG POST TRYING TO BRING YOU GUYS TO YOUR SENSES PRECEDE THIS:

Blk Mage is mad because all his team has been attacking mine since the beginning of the game, even though he KNOWS he's weak against us, he continues to be hostile against us, though we have done nothing to provoke them. Why help someone Ria is the only person NOT on their team that I've attacked (But that was retribution, I believe)

If you don't want people knowing your Pokemon's type, DON'T attack them with a Pokemon you JUST sent out. The fact that you keep attacking me, despite you being weak to me most of the time is sort of bad planning on your part.

Also, if you don't want people attacking you, DON'T attack them first. Our attacks on you have been retribution. Your constant losing attacks on us [er... ME, I mean] is retribution of retribution (aka foolishness, since you don't attack someone back if they're attacking you because you attacked them first).

It's plain as day - you attack us, we're going to retaliate. Don't throw punches if you can't take them yourself.

Needless to say, though, you're going down first. Better hope you catch a pokemon. ;) It's too bad you have to get neutrals on your side (who can take us down without your help, really).

I weep because you guys have to side with Blk Mage, since he got himself into this mess and isn't willing to help himself out of it. Do you really want to side with someone who has to depend on you guys to accomplish anything? Someone who instigates, and makes attacks, but is afraid to get his hands dirty? Someone that weak? You can easily take us out without his help (there's nothing stopping you). Why help him out? You're not getting anything out of it (since I have not touched a single person outside of his team, except for 10 damage to Chris's pokemon on Day 1)

In fact: Here's the list. :o

Quote:
Day One

Dracir attacked me (I find out his pokemon is weak against mine)
I attacked Christopher (only 10 damage)

Day Two

Ria attacks me.
I attack Dracir (retribution)

Day Three:

I didn't attack and no one attacked me.

Day Four:
Blk Mage attacks me
Ria attacks me
I attack Dracir (not retribution, but if you're going to show your hand to everyone...)

Day Five:
Blk Mage attacks me
I attack Dracir killing his Pokemon. (retribution for Blk Mage)

By now, Blk Mage has very much made it simple what team he's on by his constant attacking

Day Six:

Dracir attacks me
I attack Blk Mage (retribution)

Day Seven:

Blk Mage attacks me
I try to attack Dracir, but confusion prevents it (retribution)

I think all but two of my attacks have been retribution, and I think that was one of my attacks on Dracir. Also, my first attack was random, of course, and did nearly no damage to Christopher. Every other attack I've made is because I was attacked first. Now, you say, "Why didn't you attack Ria, she attacked you too." That's easily answered. Ria was attacking me alone Dracir and Blk Mage made it a team effort to take us on, which is equal to declaring war. But guess what? They've started a war they can't win, so they call on everyone else to do it for them. What's more is that I have no asked anyone on my team (except once), to help me with attacking them. They're, for the most part, losting to just me. If two people are continuing a battle with a single person they're not beating... would you think it wise to cease?

I could have taken out one or two of Ria's pokemon, but I didn't because she didn't get her whole team to attack like that. No attack but one has been choreographed by our team, and the attack that was on Blk Mage for attacking us nearly every day (and even then, someone got there before we did). Yet, their team has made an attack on me EVERY SINGLE DAY so far, and I have to waste all of my time attacking them back because they can't lay off for a day.

It's your choice. Fight a battle that is surely someone else's, because of their own recklessness and stubborness, or get rid of the weak rif-raff that you can easily do away with now (or let ME take care of them) and go on with your merry little lives. Blk Mage isn't going to help you, he NEEDS your help. He knows in a day or two he's going to be on his last legs and he wants attacks to go elsewhere so he can heal up all of his Pokemon to take you guys out later. He probably can't beat you, but I can assure you that's what he's going to try to do.

Who's battle are you going to be fighting once their team is defeated anyway? Your own? There will be no substance to this once they're gone.

[/historical werewolfy essay-length posts that he always does because he's board]

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:48 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

:o *has no idea what's been going on*

*cough cough* Okay, I would like to buy a great ball. And throw it.

EDIT: And buy two rare candy.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
What's the point in Team Magma when all your pokemon take supereffective damage from the other team =/

In any case, I buy a super potion, a great ball, and throw the damned thing at the dammed Taillow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Eh, Team Magma really has no chance against Aqua in the end (if they really have water pokemon), so you might as well take out Blk Mage and Dracir while we take out Aqua. With such a switch in opponents, there's not much Blk's team can do against another opponent with unknown pokemon. Also, I can PM you with whatever you need to know, since I know their Pokemon.

We can at least help you get to the the final two teams. The other two teams will be concentrating their attacks on us. While they're doing that, we can take out Team Aqua (We've got the other team pretty much under control, and should be able to make it through Team Aqua's onslaught). Since you mentioned that, I'm guessing that Aqua has been attacking you? If that's the case, you don't have much of a reason to aid them OR Blk's team. Don't think you have much to lose coming with us. You'll either make 1st or second (hopefully). ;)

I can PM you any information you need to know should you accept (I would need you to PM me first, of course. :P)

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Or let's put it this way - Elite 4 are FRICKIN powerful and we need to ALL go and attack them before they've secured their win.

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm not stopping anyone from doing whatever they want, but you can't really comment about us being powerful when all of your teams against us makes you invincible. (yes, literally invincible, even 3 against one yields the same results)

Plus, we're not winning just because we're strong, we've also had a bit of communication, teamwork and planning. Threat? We might be, but we're no more powerful than most of the other teams.

We're powerful because we talk to each other, and share things with each other, not because or Pokemons' stats say so (since they're just as strong as anyone else's QUITE RLY) In fact, I'll go as far as to say that everyone has Pokemon stronger than 60-80% of my Pokemon. I take advantage of weaknesses and resistances, nothing more. Only one of my Pokemon has what I would call a very powerful attack, and even that depends PURELY on luck.

So anyone claiming that our team "is strong and must be defeated" is just making up a reason to attack us (because that's false). Just because Dracir/Blk Mage can't get around our defense or attack does not mean that we're powerful, it means that they attacked us, revealed their weakness to us, and we took advantage of it, as I would believe everyone should be doing.

Also, we're nowhere near winning. I'm sure mostly everyone has at least 2 Pokemon left. There's still a lot of fighting left in the game. We could be ahead of the game right now, but we're nowhere near securing a win. Anyone can change this at any time, and it doesn't require a zerg rush to defeat us.

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Buy Great Ball, throw Great Ball.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I really don't mind colluding with one enemy to deal with the other. I'm getting bubblebeamed to death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
I really don't mind colluding with one enemy to deal with the other. I'm getting bubblebeamed to death.

Considering the fact that your teammate Pixa seemed to have sided with Blk Mage, I'm sure the Elie Four won't be too glad to compromise unless you convince him otherwise. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:47 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Buy another great ball. And throw it.

- Go WIS!

What kind of smurfery is this?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next